Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Closed Thread

ladyins

EW Cash: 0.00
ladyins will become popular soon enough

Old NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-16-2005, 01:05 PM

NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah
Eminem Act Enrages Mariah

Mariah Carey is angry and hurt that Eminem has been playing private voice-mail messages she left for him in 2001 to audiences of his "Anger Management" tour.

During one "scene" in his concerts, Eminem is talking to the audience when Carey's song, "We Belong Together," comes on.

Eminem berates the deejay and then Carey's messages start to play. "I heard you were getting back with your ex-wife," she says. "Why won't you see me? Why won't you call me? You're not calling me..."

As the messages play, Eminem pretends to vomit into a prop toilet and then launches into his song, "Puke," which has lines like, "You make me sick."

Pals of Carey say Eminem's anger toward the beautiful diva stems from the winter of 2001, when she asked for his help on her "Charmbracelet" album. Eminem claims they had an affair, which she denies.

Eminem was annoyed when Carey wrote a song about their relationship on the album which noted: "You should have never intimated we were lovers. I gotta break it to you delicately - who's gonna love you when it's over? Who's gonna care?"

Eminem hit back in 2002, telling Rolling Stone the two had a brief affair and added: "On the whole personal level, I'm not really feeling it. I just don't like her as a person."

A friend of the diva fumed to us yesterday: "First of all, that is not her voice on the 'messages' played in the concert - it is an imposter! She is considering suing him for defamation. They did hang out, but it was Eminem who followed her around.

"He became obsessed with her," Carey's pal continued, "showing up everywhere . . . She thought he was a friend. She thought hanging out with him was fun, but then he wanted to take it further, and she said no. She never slept with him and he felt rejected and scorned and got very angry."

Carey's manager, Benny Medina, said: "While we appreciate Eminem as an artist, lately his work has seemed tasteless and unnecessarily mean-spirited. The public seems to agree - just look at his declining record and concert ticket sales."

Eminem's rep declined comment, but we won't be surprised if he makes his own statement at the Video Music Awards on Aug. 28.
  ladyins is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Charmbracelet
xD

EW Cash: 435.50
Charmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Charmbracelet Send a message via MSN to Charmbracelet Send a message via Yahoo to Charmbracelet
Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-16-2005, 06:51 PM

i hrerd GO
EMINEM KICK HER FUCKING ASS
(only like Mariahs music not her i think she needs to go back to the mental docter)
BUT GO EMINEM HE FUCKING ROCKS AND SHE NEEDS MENTAL HELP!!!!!

www.facebook.com/ksimpsonnn
  Charmbracelet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
3NCORE
EMIN3M FANATIC

EW Cash: 55.00
3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold3NCORE is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-16-2005, 10:24 PM

carey's friend is an ass kisser...

3NCORE is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
NiceFlow

NiceFlow has tight gameNiceFlow has tight game

Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-16-2005, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadysLover91
i hrerd GO
EMINEM KICK HER FUCKING ASS
(only like Mariahs music not her i think she needs to go back to the mental docter)
BUT GO EMINEM HE FUCKING ROCKS AND SHE NEEDS MENTAL HELP!!!!!

SORRY U NEED 2 GO 2 THE MENTALS HOSPITAL...WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT....LOOK AT UR SIGS...GOD THEY MAKE ME PUKE.....AND IF UR A GIRL THEN U MUST BE UGLY AS FUCK...MARIAH IS ONE HOT GIRL...UR JELOUSE THAT EMINEM WONT GO OUT WITH A SLUT/HOE/WHORE/UGLY BITCH LIKE..
  NiceFlow is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Laayla
Realist

EW Cash: 577.50
Laayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem Web

Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-16-2005, 11:19 PM

- Sigh..

I don't know what to believe. I wouldn't be surprised if Eminem got "obsessed" with someone but I don't think he would turn obsessive over Mariah. But hey, good news. I actually didn't know this.
  Laayla is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 357249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-17-2005, 05:50 AM

i read this at TRshado.com i wasn't surprised, cuz i heard about that affair years ago...
& btw, Em wouldn't lie...

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
lovelyshandra
ilUvEmInEm

lovelyshandra is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to lovelyshandra
Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-17-2005, 10:19 AM

i dont think that em's gonna be obssessed with mariah..in "cleaning out my closet book" the author said that yeah eminem is like a huge fan of mariah he really likes her but after having i dont know if i can call this a "relationship"marsh find out that mariah is kinda alcoholic..i dunno if it's true..but whatever marshall will not lie...and i heard now that em still with kim everytime that hailie is with her mother..its like even though em is so busy with his tour..he assure that he have a time for her daughter hailie...and one of em's friend said that marshall still have a feeling for kim..cuz kim is the only gurl who loved him not juz bcuz his" eminem" his not sure about the motive of some gurl who wanna be with him!that's why i dont think that em will gone crazy and lier bcuz of mariah...or in any girl!!
  lovelyshandra is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 357249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-18-2005, 06:20 AM

^word...

regarding of all of Kim's negative points, she's 'prolly the only gurl who loved Marshall Mathers, NOT Eminem...

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
ha fucking ha
HA FUCKING HA

EW Cash: 295.00
ha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of lightha fucking ha is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-18-2005, 07:18 AM

I didnt kno mariah carey actually had friends???
xD

EW Cash: 435.50
Charmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Charmbracelet Send a message via MSN to Charmbracelet Send a message via Yahoo to Charmbracelet
Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-18-2005, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3NCORE
carey's friend is an ass kisser...
LMFAO yup thats truse "ass kisser!"

www.facebook.com/ksimpsonnn
  Charmbracelet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Laayla
Realist

EW Cash: 577.50
Laayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem Web

Old Re: NY Post: Eminem Act Enrages Mariah @ 08-18-2005, 09:47 PM

^ What's...SO funny about that? It's something someone could "heh" or "hah" about but not.. all what you're doing..

Meh..
  Laayla is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread