eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Shady Records > G-Unit Records

I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old 50 talks with Spin Magazine @ 01-09-2005, 09:43 PM

50 Cent brings 'St. Valentine’s Day Massacre' to SPIN magazine
He’s a changed man. That’s what we thought when 50 played a few tracks from his upcoming album for the staff at SPIN magazine last night. He even said it. For 'Get Rich Or Die Tryin’' he was talking about life in his ‘hood—that was all he knew. Now after getting off his block, traveling the world and meeting all types of people he looks back and questions if some of his thinking back then made any sense.

Sure, there’s enough gun talk and disses to satisfy his most loyal devotees, but he’s also decided to make a lot of tracks for the ladies. More romance (or to put it plainly—more sex), more love, that’s just what hip hop ordered. Not that there’s not a ***** or ho’ track in the lot, but according to 50 that’s not what his grandma wants to hear. The gun talk scares her, and well we all understand why she wouldn’t feel the misogyny. So for her and other grandmothers out there, there’s a praise-God track, including shout outs to the Queens-based minister Floyd Flake and Atlanta’s T.D. Jakes and Creflo Dollar. “God put a smile on my face,” 50 croons. Yeah, he croons. And if his track with Stevie Wonder makes the final cut, you’ll hear it too.

One of his most inventive tracks is a one-sided conversation between heroin and a woman. He plays the role of the drug and documents his relationship with the likes of Frankie Lymon, Ozzy Osbourne, Jimi Hendrix, and other such great musicians who fell prey to its allure. But his clever word play and adroitness in stitching metaphors together comes across most on party tracks, when he’s just playing and having fun. As a person, Curtis Jackson has grown, and therefore, the artist 50 Cent has too. Hopefully when 'St. Valentine’s Day Massacre' reaches retailers' shelves in March, we’ll all become witness to his transformation.

source

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote