eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Emcee Area > Crews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Lando

EW Cash: 360.00
Lando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Old Blood Dead dark @ 09-10-2008, 10:38 AM

Blood Dead
I only lust for Haley Jade to Collide with emeralds in the Supernova fuck with me who do you believe fuckaz im focused gotta stay cautious and keep god from up off me, Hi, welcome, My name is....
  Lando is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Lando

EW Cash: 360.00
Lando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of lightLando is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Old Re: Blood Dead dark @ 09-10-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
Blood Dead
I only lust for Haley Jade to Collide with emeralds in the Supernova fuck with me who do you believe fuckaz im focused gotta stay cautious and keep god from up off me, Hi, welcome, My name is....
so eye popping i call my princess; dont underestimate . cause im t
  Lando is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
lyjj1229

EW Cash: 130.00
lyjj1229 is wack

Crazy Old 强烈支持贵网站 @ 01-07-2009, 07:45 AM

强烈支持贵网站,真是个好站,顶一下wow power leveling
  lyjj1229 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Cool Old Obama’s Prize Money @ 10-26-2009, 02:19 PM

News Headline: Reader Questionbama’s Prize MoneyNews Manuscript: Reader Questionbama’s Prize MoneySetting aside for the moment Lacoste polo Homme all the ups and downs and reactions to President Obama’s winning of the Nobel Peace Prize, a few outstanding questions remain.The White House said on Friday that Mr. Obama would donate to charity the $1.4 million that accompanies the prize. To what charity or worldly project should the funds be directed? We’d like to hear your thoughts on the best ways to spend the money in the comments section below.Ralph Lauren HommeFor some clues as to how previous winners have handled the cash windfall, Slate’s Juliet Lapidos offers a little history:Jimmy Carter, who received the prize in 2002, redirected most of the award to his Carter Center in Atlanta and a portion to the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving at Georgia Southwestern University. Al Gore donated all of the proceeds from his 2007 peace prize to the Alliance for Climate Protection. And Martin Luther King Jr. gave the money to the civil rights movement.Theodore Roosevelt, the first sitting president to receive the prize, felt it would have been improper to travel to Europe and accept the honor while in office. He waited until 1910 to pick up the award and pledged, initially, to use the cash as seed money for a peace foundation. By 1918, his plans for the foundation ralph lauren t-shirts hommeswere not going forward, so he made 28 donations of various amounts—to the Red Cross, the YMCA National War Work Council, and other organizations. He also distributed money to worthy friends, including $1,000 to his wife’s sister, Emily Carow, a volunteer with the Italian Red Cross.The second sitting president to receive the prize, Woodrow Wilson, “behaved rather ignobly over the monetary award” — according to Robert M. Saunders’ In Search of Woodrow Wilson. He was worried about his financial security after he left the presidency and kvetched that the Swedish crown wasn’t worth much. Ultimately, he left the money in a Swedish bank, hoping to reap a 5 percent annual interest rate.lacoste polo Femme Second question: Noting Teddy Roosevelt’s sentiment above, do you think Mr. Obama should attend the ceremonies?(One other note: Jeff Zeleny filed a late post on Friday from Lincoln, Nebraska, where David Axelrod, a top presidential adviser, was speaking, mainly about Afghanistan. But the kicker to the post is Mr. Axelrod’s recounting of the president’s first reaction to news early Friday morning that he’d been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. “What areyou talking about?” Mr. Obama said, according to Mr. Axelrod. “Is this a joke?”)

EW Cash: 90.00
ilaawo345 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Old Behind Women's Watch (2) @ 11-27-2009, 04:48 AM

sdwqjksadjdsjkaowqqdkjsahijksdaoi
  ilaawo345 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
defg638

Bubble Old Love Letter 1 @ 01-10-2010, 07:20 PM

Ralph Lauren tshirt Femme More than anything in this world I want to spend the rest of my life with you. lacoste polo t shirt Femme . Ralph Lauren t shirt Homme.Lacoste polo t shirt Homme

Cool Old that it is pigwash water @ 05-25-2010, 03:27 PM

For showing the concern to soldiers’ life, General Barton made a casual check to the warrior dining room,nike air max tn he pointed at a cauldron saying," let me taste the soup inside."" But, General...... " But me no buts!" Before the KP said over, he picked up the ladle and swilled nike air max 95," Too nonsensical! How can you let fighter drink this?nike air max It is simply pigwash water!"" I just tell you that it is pigwash water, but …… "nike air max tn puma chaussures

Devil Old Lawyer At A Plane @ 08-15-2010, 01:12 AM

An airliner was having engine trouble, and the pilot instructed the cabin crew to have the passengers take their seats and get prepared for an emergency landing. nike tnA few minutes later, the pilot asked the flight attendants if everyone was buckled in and ready.nike shoes nike shox"All set back here, Captain," came the reply, "except one lawyer who is still going around passing out business cards.nike air max nike tn

EW Cash: 14825.00
kitty4uhihg will become popular soon enough

Cool Old improve @ 11-18-2010, 12:47 AM

improver to wow powerleveling the big pal, I Yang, who wow accounts served a dual-not, but today I buy wow gold had to, Mengge really God people, ah! " At cheap wow gold eldest, Meng advice to him ten life to one's own disadvantage, in wow gold commerce for Northernmost brother's.
  kitty4uhihg is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote