eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

BlueFlames

EW Cash: 1920.00
BlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad gameBlueFlames has mad game

Send a message via AIM to BlueFlames
Old No you can't watch! @ 09-08-2003, 08:51 AM

Mike (my hubby) has this problem.. no matter what he will not let me be near the room when he wipes his butt.. Not that I usually want to be there but it's unreal how he'll make me go really far away in order to do the do..

what are some of things that no matter how well you know a person you will not allow them to watch...

"You cant take it with you, whether it be money, knowledge or kindness. So, be generous and share while you can." !
  BlueFlames is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 09-08-2003, 03:18 PM

I feel the same way as your husband, I can't have anyone near me at all when I am using the bathroom or wiping or whatever. I mean if I have to pee it's different, then I don't care - I've gone in front of people, I've gone outside in someone's backyard when I was messed up, it just doesn't matter.

But if I have to take a shit I can't do it in a public bathroom at all even if it's empty out of fear that somebody might walk in. And if I'm at home, I don't want anyone outside in the hallway or in a room nearby even. It just makes me nervous, I have no idea why. I want them clear on the other side of the house. I usually like to go at times when nobody is home, or when people are outside, or when everyone's asleep, or busy watching a movie or something. It's always been like that.

I bet when I was a baby I wouldn't even go in my diaper til after my mom was busy.

EW Cash: 387729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old 09-08-2003, 03:22 PM

I.... probably would be open to anything. There were things that bothered me, but they don't bother me with Tia. They still do with everyone else though. Like showing my body. I hate my shirt even touching my upper body in fear that people can see it through the shirt, yet I'll gladly show it naked to Tia. lol

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old 09-08-2003, 03:26 PM

I was friends with a girl who admitted to me that she keeps her shirt on during sex because she hates being flat chested. I thought that was so god damn dumb, the guy KNOWS she ain't got no tits no matter if she has a shirt on or not! So wtf? She's not fooling anyone. And when girls have small breasts their nipples are even more sensitive. She should take advantage of that.

I'd leave my shirt on if I had huge tits that fall to the side when I'm fuckin...that way they'd stay in place at least. But probably I'd just get a breast reduction. If I was flat chested I'd make the most of it, there is web sites for that specific fetish so obviously a number of guys like that and it's more enjoyable for the female anyways.

I'd wear shirts without bras all the time...like I already do. But then nobody would care if I did it which would be cool.