headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Poll: Favorite 24 character?
Poll Options
Favorite 24 character?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-25-2006, 12:24 AM

Yeah that engagement was a hell of a long time ago.

and yeah the guy who played the imposter did a beautiful job...as the imposter. If they had him as Bauer though it just wouldn't have the same power as Kiefer does as Bauer.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-26-2006, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
Yeah that engagement was a hell of a long time ago.

and yeah the guy who played the imposter did a beautiful job...as the imposter. If they had him as Bauer though it just wouldn't have the same power as Kiefer does as Bauer.
i had no idea about it til i heard about it a few months ago. true dat as nobody does it better than kiefer. it took me some getting use to cause i usually see him as the bad guy. you know stand by me, the lost boys, phone booth, etc. you've seen season 5 right? the guy that plays bierko, he looks really familiar after watching it again. he looks like that doctor from arachnophobia, i think thats how you spell it. you know the spider movie made back in the day with john goodman as the exterminator.
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-26-2006, 05:01 AM

He was in a lot of Stephen King's made for TV movies. Rose Red and the Langoliers for example.

Make love not war
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 304028.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-26-2006, 01:14 PM

fuckin' thread stealing my threads fame
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-27-2006, 01:43 AM

Quote:
He was in a lot of Stephen King's made for TV movies. Rose Red and the Langoliers for example.
look above 24 thread stealing fame, right on!! just a shame me and you only talk about it. yea now i remember him from those, didn't come to mind til you mentioned it. i thought he did pretty good, but he didn't do as much as saunders and marwan did. and i would say the chinese guy, would put his name but i wouldnt spell it right, but he's not really a bad guy if you think about it. what do you think will happen to pres. logan? prison? or rematch?
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-27-2006, 02:50 AM

Prison and rematch eventually. Read Area 7 to get a grasp of something that could happen. Rest assured though in the rematch he will die a horrible horrible death.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-28-2006, 09:11 PM

yea thats what i'm thinking too. did you hear about a jewish center in seattle? 5 people were shot, and its not said that it was a middle eastern yet, but my dad's part of the CSI unit for seattle and he's there right now. i'll let you know as soon as i hear anything.
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-29-2006, 12:56 AM

Yeah I have heard about that. It's pretty fucked up. Any motives for doing it yet? Any people of prominence in the community targeted? That's pretty much the first step to finding who, what and why?

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-29-2006, 09:40 PM

i've tried to get a hold of my dad, and i'll keep trying. he's really busy on the case, but as soon as i get word i'll get back to yea.
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-29-2006, 10:35 PM

i actually got a little info, it is confirmed that it was a muslim. now they're trying to say the guy is "insane". and that only one of the people shot was jewish. where's jack bauer when we need him!!??

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-29-2006 at 10:36 PM..
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-30-2006, 01:04 AM

Well I wouldn't say I am him but I do have the same mindset.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-30-2006, 11:38 PM

makes two of us. i found an article on the seattle shooting. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,206257,00.html it also has a video. and a thing i wanted to mention about israel. i dont uderstand why there calling it violence, well i can see it in one way. yes innocents are dying. but who are they fighting? TERRORISTS. the terrorists are disguising themselves as the innocent and use the innocent to shield themselves. and i say israel's doing a good job and that the united states should help out with the conflict, then the innocent tally would lower...at least thats how i see it. its war, but its always said "violence". and if israel doesn't agree to a "cease fire", what is the united states gonna do, go to war with israel? thats what i ask myself everytime i hear talks about the cease fire.

and something about 24 heard the 5th season dvd will be released early in december.

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-30-2006 at 11:44 PM..
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-31-2006, 02:20 AM

No because Israel is a good vantage point in the middle east. Almost as good as Kuwait but then again we were the ones who OK'd the establishment of Israel so through that we are feeling responsible for Israel. Through this feeling of responsibility we would go to war with Palestine or Lebanon before we go to war with Israel. Only reason we would go to Israel is if they killed one of our ambassadors or soldiers that happens to be based in the area. We would only attack them if they did an act of war on us.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-31-2006, 03:02 PM

Quote:
No because Israel is a good vantage point in the middle east. Almost as good as Kuwait but then again we were the ones who OK'd the establishment of Israel so through that we are feeling responsible for Israel. Through this feeling of responsibility we would go to war with Palestine or Lebanon before we go to war with Israel. Only reason we would go to Israel is if they killed one of our ambassadors or soldiers that happens to be based in the area. We would only attack them if they did an act of war on us.
yea never thought about that, thats true.

did you know that 24 has some books published? yea there prequels taken place before season 1. so before the show even started. if you haven't you should. finished the first one it was pretty dain good!
here's the titles...you should get them. i got them for like $5 a piece:

"declassified: operation hell gate"
"declassified: veto power"
"declassified: trojan horse"

and i hear there may be more in the near future. and i think one of them in the near future may involve the "drazen mission". the one where jack was with stephen saunders and killed drazen's family.

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-31-2006 at 03:03 PM..
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 08-01-2006, 12:20 AM

I have just been having trouble finding a copy of Veto Power. Other than that I have Hell Gate and Trojan Horse.

Make love not war