Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Poll: Favorite 24 character?
Poll Options
Favorite 24 character?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-08-2006, 06:19 PM

the reason i disagree? well first of all where do we get the information? the NEWS of course. what is the media/news? democrat and bush is republican. there yea go. it doesn't matter what bush does it will never be good enough.

and a thing they should add on 24 is the citizen's support. we see CTU's thoughts and inside the president's office, but what about the people? i know the show goes through a lot, but if that thing was added it would be a perfect perfect show. its perfect right now, but it could be better in that aspect.

and another reason why i stand by bush is if he's soooo bad as people say how come he's not impeached? people were trying to impeach clinton for lying...how come they cant do it against bush for something like war? just goes to show yea they cant prove it. have there been any more attacks since 9/11? NOPE...so he must be doing something right....RIGHT?

the united states is turning into a "cause controversy country". and i'm gonna tell yea, thats gonna hurt us in the long haul. i mean look what the new york times did they wrote an article about what the military's doing to catch terrorists...when it was suppose to be confidential. that just made it easier for the terrorists to get around it. and like i said the media is liberal.

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-08-2006 at 06:31 PM..
  Hasselbeck08 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-09-2006, 02:38 AM

Not entirely true. There are conservative media channels. 24 is on one of the more conservative media channels and yet Logan in season 5 was hard slap in the face of George Bush. Not to mention even Fox, one of the most conservative channels out there in American media, makes Bush look like a fucking idiot because they really don't have to work to do it.

As for the Clinton crack, Jesus Christ, the only thing that I had against him was his taste in women. Shit he was the president and he's a fucking musician. WTF!?!?! He could've done so much better than those two. Why hasn't Bush gotten impeached? Because it normally isn't public opinion that matters in terms of impeachment. It's political opinion.

Actually the New York Times isn't really liberal. It's on the border of liberal and conservative. Liberal doesn't mean stupid and I will admit publishing that was incredibly fucking stupid.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-10-2006, 03:41 AM

there are two different kinds of fox, well at least the fox over here that 24 is on is well liberal...i guess its cause its my state. but nationally yea fox is conservative.
hey i'm leaving for a bit, moving to the midwest. but i'll be back on in about a week or so. take it easy!!
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-11-2006, 10:42 PM

Midwest huh? Interesting move. Actually here Fox is one of the conservative channels. As for the liberal media we also have conservative leaning newspapers (Chicago Tribune)...they make Bush look like an idiot as well.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-12-2006, 02:27 AM

yea, i actually got a chance to get on. in montana right now. you're in chicago? if you are right on!! i'm moving to iowa, right next door. i was also gonna mention i do watch fox, its all i watch for news. i love hanity and o'riley. and when i try to watch another news channel you can see the BIG difference. the liberal media always tries to bring forth the negative and over dramatize. example: iraq war. yes, its never good to have our soldiers die--GOD BLESS THEM. but if you think about it we have not had that many deaths (it also goes to show you many of the soldiers who died...many of the parents are still true believers in the war despite there loss, but you dont hear that!!). and another way they do it is they have like one in a million that have a belief and make it look like its a bad thing. and i wanna say CONGRATS TO BUSH for the economy, you heard about that right? but as usual the democrats ain't happy....see it doesn't matter what the man does!! i'll make sure to check out the chicago tribune sometime, thanks for that info. hit u back later.

Last edited by Hasselbeck08; 07-12-2006 at 02:30 AM..
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-12-2006, 02:52 AM

Iowa? That place has nothing there. I've gone through there a couple of times. It's even boring to fly over it.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-21-2006, 10:16 PM

lol. yea i hear that. its a little better for me though, got tired of the city. guess its not for everybody. finally got here safe and sound. i would tell yea some spoilers to 24 but i dont do that lol. i just wait for it to start. do you watch the previews for the next show, i cant...kinda anal about that.
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-22-2006, 04:20 PM

Depends on if I have to take a shit or not.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-23-2006, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
Depends on if I have to take a shit or not.
i hear that lol. gosh are we the only 2 on this thing that watches the show?!!
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-23-2006, 03:41 AM

I guess so or at least the only two that watch it consistently enough to 1) enjoy it fully and 2) actually hold coversations about it.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-24-2006, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
I guess so or at least the only two that watch it consistently enough to 1) enjoy it fully and 2) actually hold coversations about it.
TRUE DAT. i heard a rumor, but i dont think it will happen. nicholas cage might be on the show. kinda iffy about it, i think sean astin was alright. but the show deals more with the unknowns...well except for kiefer.
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-24-2006, 01:51 AM

Actually I think that Nicholas Cage would be a welcome addition to the show. He'd balance it out especially if he ends up being one of the people who work more closely with Bauer or is a mole. It'll compliment and contrast Bauer/Kiefer perfectly.

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-24-2006, 02:28 AM

good point. and if i forgot to mention it. did you know who they were gonna use as jack bauer before kiefer sutherland. it was gonna be the guy who was the "allen york" impostor from season 1. remember him?
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-24-2006, 04:21 PM

WHAT!? That would've been horrible. Come on. If they used him part of the fire of the show would've been extinguished in the first season. My left nut would've made a better Bauer than him

Make love not war
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: anybody watch 24?? @ 07-24-2006, 11:59 PM

thats what i say. not saying anything against him cause he did a pretty good job, fooled me. when he went into the room with janet and she said "who are you" i was like ahhhh shit. then right after that i couldn't stop watching the show. and i actually found something interesting out, not with the show, but with kiefer. he was engaged to julia roberts sometime ago.