eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer






Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Music

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪
 
Fuck Up Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 31
Posts: 6,294
EW Cash: 570.01
Rep Power: 343
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-29-2006, 10:24 AM
#16

word to you my wigga,
__________________
  Fuck Up Fairy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†
 
DeA†h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Deep In The Realms Of Psychosis
Age: 32
Posts: 9,873
EW Cash: 473.00
Rep Power: 346
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-29-2006, 10:28 AM
#17

Wigga? Wazz up wit dat,nigga?
__________________

  DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪
 
Fuck Up Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 31
Posts: 6,294
EW Cash: 570.01
Rep Power: 343
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-29-2006, 10:31 AM
#18

you be my home boy, bro.
__________________
  Fuck Up Fairy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†
 
DeA†h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Deep In The Realms Of Psychosis
Age: 32
Posts: 9,873
EW Cash: 473.00
Rep Power: 346
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-29-2006, 11:21 AM
#19

Naah,i ain'tchya homeboi,...i'm ya' savior,mami
__________________

  DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~
 
Eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 6,974
EW Cash: 45729.00
Rep Power: 346
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-29-2006, 01:55 PM
#20

LMAO..i cant believe you would actually type all that shit up....i must have made you real mad huh?? ...you take internet wayyy to serious


but okay...i had "the back" of the game...thats what you said right???...okay...em...take ANOTHER look at my post...i think you will find all i did was prove that this entire thread was a waste of time because it was either OLD NEWS or OLD RUMOURS ...to me if you aint posting the truth...its freeposting...but hey..thats my opinion...and i was NOT taking the back of them game..although your pathetic mind may have seen it like that...all i was doing (hate to repeat myself) was saying...NO WAIT....STATING, that this was old news and old rumours


and yes you were bitching ...basically because like i said..all of this is either OLD NEWS or OLD RUMOURS....and that jay z diss....my point was ITS OLD NEWS...so why keep posting about it if the rappers can forget it why cant you???


NOW IM SURE I MADE THE POINT OF "OLD NEWS" AND "OLD RUMOURS"..right??..to me thats freeposting(like i said)..yeah you go and post threads about new stuff happening all the time, thats fine, because it is NEWS not HISTORY


i could quote all your shit and explain why your such an ignorant cunt...but i (unlike you) dont have the luxury of that much spare time...

so i will end this with ...

i hope your entire family cathes aids and die one by one leaving you last so you have to suffer the pain of watching them all die


p.s suck my dick


p.s.s ...im stupid???..okay thats fine...but remember although i am stupid, im still more intellegent than you...so you must be...????

LMFAO...i never realised this site was so much fun

-pz-
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror
 
Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hells Waiting Room.The Attic
Age: 30
Posts: 7,390
EW Cash: 327202.00
Rep Power: 375
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-29-2006, 09:50 PM
#21

mainstream rap bloooooooooooows!
__________________
Weakness is Purley Choice
  Darkness is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Fuck Up Fairy
♪ METAL TO THE CORE ♪
 
Fuck Up Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 31
Posts: 6,294
EW Cash: 570.01
Rep Power: 343
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-29-2006, 09:59 PM
#22

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]-[O][S]
Naah,i ain'tchya homeboi,...i'm ya' savior,mami
word ma brother. and i luv ya skinny white ass for it. chea.
__________________
  Fuck Up Fairy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†
 
DeA†h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Deep In The Realms Of Psychosis
Age: 32
Posts: 9,873
EW Cash: 473.00
Rep Power: 346
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-30-2006, 03:48 AM
#23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
LMAO..i cant believe you would actually type all that shit up....i must have made you real mad huh?? ...you take internet wayyy to serious
LOL,.oh man,…Look,..dude,I never back out of an argument,….well,..unsurprisinly in this case,u ain’t worth the argument ‘cause yer posts are baseless and idiotic,..but I still wanna’ argue,..why? ‘Cause I enjoy it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
but okay...i had "the back" of the game...thats what you said right???...okay...em...take ANOTHER look at my post...i think you will find all i did was prove that this entire thread was a waste of time because it was either OLD NEWS or OLD RUMOURS...to me if you aint posting the truth...its freeposting...
Hmmm,..waste of time? Maybe it’s a waste of time for YOU ‘cause your like 1 of those game fans who start shit with a person once he says something ‘bout game,..but this isn’t a waste of time for the other people,.for Ex: Liliford,..he never knew game dissed Jay-Z,but when he came to this,he knew…so how is it a waste of time for the others?….If u think this thread is a waste of time,..then WHY do u post in this thread? If it’s a waste of time then just take yer e-ass out this thread….DONE…..problem solved…and then u say I ain’t posting the truth….How do u know I ain’t posting the truth? The fact is u just blindly ASSUME I ain’t posting the truth…. LMAO,..wait,.wait,...i’ll just quote what u said..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
to me if you aint posting the truth...its freeposting...
LOL,..if I ain’t posting the truth,then that’s freeposting??? Hahahahahaaaa,...Do u even know what freeposting is,kid? And then u said,..that’s YOUR opinion…*takes a deep breath” Thank God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
.. but hey..thats my opinion...and i was NOT taking the back of them game..although your pathetic mind may have seen it like that...all i was doing (hate to repeat myself) was saying...NO WAIT....STATING, that this was old news and old rumours
Do I have to repeat myself again? God,..help me from this herbie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
and yes you were bitching ...basically because like i said..all of this is either OLD NEWS or OLD RUMOURS....and that jay z diss....my point was ITS OLD NEWS...so why keep posting about it if the rappers can forget it why cant you???
In your view if it’s old news,..fine,it’s old news,…u don’t have to wet ya’ panties ‘cause of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
NOW IM SURE I MADE THE POINT OF "OLD NEWS" AND "OLD RUMOURS"..right??.. to me thats freeposting(like i said)..
ROFLMFAO,…Ok,….hahahaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
yeah you go and post threads about new stuff happening all the time, thats fine, because it is NEWS not HISTORY
Wow,..your tellin’ me what to do? Ok,Ms.I’mpissedcauseigotownedthelasttime…Hahahahahaa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
i could quote all your shit and explain why your such an ignorant cunt...but i (unlike you) dont have the luxury of that much spare time...
LOL,..U must be a hard worker,..I bet u get an A+ from your teachers everytime u write an exam…..Ok,..let me ask u something,..what if I’m a fast typer? Does it mean I got the luxury to spare time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
so i will end this with...
Lmfao,..ohh boy,here comes the climax ladies and gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
i hope your entire family cathes aids and die one by one leaving you last so you have to suffer the pain of watching them all die
Hahahahahha,…ooooh,..yer curse is gonna’ work,..i’m sooo scaaaaared,..hahahaha….
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
i could quote all your shit and explain why your such an ignorant cunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
i hope your entire family cathes aids
It’s “Catches”


Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
p.s suck my dick
Faggot!


Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
p.s.s ...im stupid???..okay thats fine...but remember although i am stupid, im still more intellegent than you...so you must be...????
LOL,..Just look at your posts,man…..u’ll know who really is stupid


Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
but remember although i am stupid,
LMAO,..straight out the horse's mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
LMFAO...i never realised this site was so much fun
U never realised it??? Dude,you’re a straight up idiot if u never realised that..

Bye bye…..
__________________

  DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~
 
Eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 6,974
EW Cash: 45729.00
Rep Power: 346
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-30-2006, 08:19 AM
#24

okay.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]-[O][S]


Hmmm,..waste of time? Maybe it’s a waste of time for YOU ‘cause your like 1 of those game fans who start shit with a person once he says something ‘bout game,..
no...actually im not a huge fan of either game or 50cent..i enjoy there music(well i enjoy grodt andpower of the dolla, and the documentary) and i find the beef entertaining but im not a huge fan of either...neither are great rappers....


Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]-[O][S]
LOL,..U must be a hard worker,..I bet u get an A+ from your teachers everytime u write an exam…..Ok,..let me ask u something,..what if I’m a fast typer? Does it mean I got the luxury to spare time?





…..

first of all..how could that be a diss to anyone??..."oh look at you getting A's" ...thats not a diss...thats a compliment...if you DONT want A's in all your exams etc...then you are the stupid one....



and anyway i had one A so far this year and since your so interested, the rest have been C's but im happy enough with them, and i aint really that much of a hard worker..infact i spend most of my school time day dreaming or writing lyrics....that aint nothing to be proud of tho...i would rather have all A's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]-[O][S]

It’s “Catches”



…..
actually i think you will find its a "typo" ...wow your that intelligent and never realised that was a typo...smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]-[O][S]
U never realised it??? Dude,you’re a straight up idiot if u never realised that.

IM STUPID??? HAHAHAHAHA...okay mr.intelligent ...let me ask you this....


why are you contradicting yourself??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
your another one of those people who see the game dissing gunit and 50cent and get all annoyed so post everything bad about him that you can, im right..aint i??
Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]-[O][S]
I don't hate on ANY rap artist,..

I got plenty of shit to do rather than hate on a successful artist,ya' kabab cock!

well thats interesting^^^ considering your sig has "mr.potato head"... something that a lot of game haters/gunit groupies like to show off....


now i know your gona come in here and try to say "oh i just have it cause i think its funny", or change your sig


so....im not gona reply to you again...its a waste of my time.


bye bye, faggot.

Last edited by Eleven; 04-30-2006 at 08:25 AM..
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†
 
DeA†h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Deep In The Realms Of Psychosis
Age: 32
Posts: 9,873
EW Cash: 473.00
Rep Power: 346
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 04-30-2006, 11:46 AM
#25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
no...actually im not a huge fan of either game or 50cent..i enjoy there music(well i enjoy grodt andpower of the dolla, and the documentary) and i find the beef entertaining but im not a huge fan of either...neither are great rappers....
Then why do u act all pissed at me just 'cause i posted somethin' 'bout the game,...u wanna start an argument with me sayin' most of this is unproven facts and then u wanna' get personal with me when i stated before (continued below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
This is a post from a guy from another board....
,
That means it was some random guy and i don't even hate the game,......ALL this shows u are a sort of that closet game groupie and u HATE when someone posts somethin' against the game,...just own up,man....u LOVE the game,...ain't nothin' wrong with that,kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
first of all..how could that be a diss to anyone??..."oh look at you getting A's" ...thats not a diss...thats a compliment...if you DONT want A's in all your exams etc...then you are the stupid one....
I bet u think i should've added a 'Haha' next to what i said just it make it look like a 'diss',huh,bitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
and anyway i had one A so far this year and since your so interested, the rest have been C's but im happy enough with them, and i aint really that much of a hard worker..infact i spend most of my school time day dreaming or writing lyrics....that aint nothing to be proud of tho...i would rather have all A's.
And thanks for sharing that unnecessary piece of information with all of us,moron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
IM STUPID??? HAHAHAHAHA...okay mr.intelligent ...let me ask you this....


why are you contradicting yourself??
If telling u to 'get the fuck out this thread if u don't like it' is contracting,then i think u need to stop day dreaming and go for your companion-The dictionary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
well thats interesting^^^ considering your sig has "mr.potato head"... something that a lot of game haters/gunit groupies like to show off....
I have that sig to 'piss u off' 'cause you're that type of a game groupie who insults my topic,gets pissed at me when i actually copied from another board and pasted it here...do u know what i mean? Your just some dude who's bored with his life and just wants some drama on the net when i bet my bottom dollar u just some geeky nerdy dude getting his lunch money stolen and shit,..lmfao,..
I'm a game hater/G-Unit groupie? LOLOL,..duuuuuuuuuuuuude,...check out every Game news i've posted,if i was a game hater,then i wouldn't post all the latest BWS news,...mothafucka,i even give propz to all them game ridez except u 'cause u a real retarded lil' hoe,biiiatch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
now i know your gona come in here and try to say "oh i just have it cause i think its funny", or change your sig
ROFL,....i'd stomp ya' ass deep into the ground before i say some shit like that,ya' cum goblin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
so....im not gona reply to you again...its a waste of my time.
*looks at the watch* I might expect u aaaany minute now....bitches like u ain't never late,ya' know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
bye bye, faggot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
p.s suck my dick
Who's the faggot?Hmmm?









































LOLOL,..Hold on,..i've just GOT TO quote this one,..hahahahahaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1119
to me if you aint posting the truth...its freeposting...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA.......
__________________

  DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Blazen1bang
Confirm your email
 
Blazen1bang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: earth
Age: 33
Posts: 2
EW Cash: 10.00
Rep Power: 0
Blazen1bang is on a distinguished road

Old Re: The Fine Points 'Bout Jayceon Taylor a.k.a Hurricane Game @ 02-14-2009, 01:06 AM
#26

okay ha this dude is funny i dont know why you gotta hate on the game for real blood crip gay strigth whatever you call him it aint gonna matter hes still rich just like that bitch 50 cent hes still rich but a bitch snitch tho so go head and reply back with some bitch talking you fagot
BWS 4life
  Blazen1bang is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THE GAME aka Chuck Taylor demonte General Discussion 8 06-16-2005 11:29 AM
Rep. points CJ22 General Discussion 7 05-01-2005 11:36 AM
Rep Points *Princezz* Feedback 11 04-01-2005 12:43 AM
E-Mail comedy thing...the Woman Points System T1 Req General Discussion 5 03-07-2003 04:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 PM.


right_block_header
Richest Members

1. Diatribe
2. Don Messenger
3. Aic713
4. Bankô
5. Crazee
6. Kari
7. Riddler
8. Stanatic
9. Denz
10. MCD
Eminem Web
left_block_header
Latest Discussions

left_block_footer
Designed by Kari & Denz.
Powered by Rap Worlds Technology & vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.