eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Shady Records > G-Unit Records

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
*Princezz*
You Suck & That Amuses Me

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

F You Old Samuel L Jackson Disses 50 Cent @ 01-08-2005, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Samuel L Jackson has turned down the chance to work with one of his movie icons - because it's in a film starring 50 Cent. The actor has always wanted to work with Irish movie-maker Jim Sheridan and was thrilled when he heard he was being targeted for a new film by the In America director - and then he realised the role was opposite rapper 50 Cent in his movie debut. The actor has been extremely vocal about sharing the stage with unproven actors, and felt he had to turn down Sheridan's offer.

He says: "Hollywood people tend to think that because one is successful in one aspect of entertainment they can bring them into this particular world and make a success out of them.

"They ask people like me to be in a film with those people that they are kind of headlining and your name ends up behind them.

"If you do that, it sanctions the fact that these people come into this world and you think they are worthy of you sharing your time on screen with them. I don't particularly think that.

"A month or so ago, someone called me about the 50 Cent movie and I'm like: 'What are you calling me for?' I don't even need to read that because that's not something I want to do. "I like listening to 50 Cent and I can groove to his music but I don't want to groove to him on screen, just yet. Maybe if he does five movies and he shows some talent. "I mean how does he get to work with Jim Sheridan and I don't? What is it about 50 Cent that makes Jim Sheridan say: 'I'd really like to make a movie with him'?"
Source

meanwhile, Samuel L. Jackson has worked with more rap artists then any other Hollywood actor.

In 2003, he dissed rappers turned actors, saying as a classically trained thesbian, it was not his job to lend credibility to rappers by appearing in movies with them. But in reality, he has worked with more rappers than any other actor in Hollywood, seven times as of this writing: Juice (1992) (Tupac Shakur), Shaft (2000) (Busta Rhymes), One Eight Seven (1997) (Method Man), Deep Blue Sea (1999) and S.W.A.T. (2003) (LL Cool J), xXx (2002) ('Eve' ), and XXX: State of the Union (2005) (Ice Cube). but its true, all of these rappers were in previous movies before he stared with them.

Thanks to thergs off D12world.com for this news
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
I'M THE BOSS
..Don't Get It Twisted!!!

EW Cash: 247.50
I'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem WebI'M THE BOSS owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Samuel L Jackson Disses 50 Cent @ 01-09-2005, 04:04 PM

Thanks Shana
I always liked Samuel L. Jackson as an actor, and i agree with him for not wanting to do a movie just now with 50...because then if the movie sucks, Samuals reputation will be brought down too!!!!

Get buZzed
Get drUnk
G E T C R U N K E D
GEt fuCked uP

Hustlin, Hustlin,
Everyday I'm hustlin
Who the fuck you think you fuckin with,
I'm the fuckin boss

Hasta la vista, muthafucka!
  I'M THE BOSS is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Pricey™
Wuttup Gangstazzz?!?1?11?

EW Cash: 111.50
Pricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem WebPricey™ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Samuel L Jackson Disses 50 Cent @ 01-09-2005, 08:02 PM

thanks 4 da info!!! yea i agree wit crackhead, jackson (samuel l) is a gd actor, and i can see his reasons 4 not wantin 2 do a film with jackson (curtis, lol) at this time