eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

shortie
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old 01-08-2004, 08:59 AM

I think Tia and Josh are both more calm and at peace with themselves since they met.

Brina still rocks. That girl has always been mature. Same as Carly.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Mattsbored

EW Cash: 0.00
Mattsbored is on a distinguished road

Old 01-08-2004, 11:03 AM

I've aged horribly since EB. I used to be a typical drunk teenager, now I'm an old man. Kinda sucks, really.

I dip my tongue in gunpowder then I clear my throat.

There's 41 reasons to blast back.
  Mattsbored is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
C o n
shot caller

EW Cash: 50.00
C o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to C o n
Old 01-08-2004, 11:44 AM

id like to tell you that ive matured, but im not sure that i have.. ive started the life as a productive member of society, i guess it comes with paying taxes and voting etc.. i cant put my finger on a certain aspect of my life and say its changed.. i think people you hang out with notice it alot more, like your friends and family..

EW Cash: 220.00
Exodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to beholdExodus is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-08-2004, 01:26 PM

well i'm definitly not as cocky as i used to be
still a typical drunk teenager
and i honestly just stopped caring about the net, if i'm bored at home i'll come on, but if not i really couldnt care less if i tried

"Defeat glory, rather it's deep stories or helluva quotes
Never below, better than dope,
Off to the side, watchin you play games like the veteran coach
If what you spit off the top's never been wrote
Then why you all punchlines, you tellin a joke?
I'm never right, you'll forever be the best
I'll never be less than the best
Physically Christ, you guessed cuz never it's like
Equivalent to forever twice
The exception to the word perfection
I'll never be broke, if I ain't sellin you rap, I'm sellin you coke
Just when you thought I couldn't get better, I spoke
And sendin you back to the lab
What would you equal after the math, I'm tellin results
I'm bad as they come, time flys, I'm havin some fun
The second I spoke, the battle is won, what"

Royce
  Exodus is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
-NinjaMic-
Huge Member

EW Cash: 2380.00
-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game-NinjaMic- has mad game

Old 01-08-2004, 05:18 PM

They say teaching someone what you know is the best way to further understand it, and I think 90% of the endless pages of so-called debate was merely food for thought. All the minor greivances I've had with the MC's we argue about don't seem to matter anymore... I'm alot less critical.
  -NinjaMic- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Mr. Meyahgee
Medium Pimpin'

EW Cash: 17.00
Mr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope memberMr. Meyahgee is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Meyahgee
Old 01-08-2004, 05:33 PM

i changed alot.. i have a better since of humour...and i begun to understand the art of writing alot more.

Mr. Meyahgee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
~*me*~
HP

EW Cash: 17185.00
~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web~*me*~ is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old 01-08-2004, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shortie
I think Tia and Josh are both more calm and at peace with themselves since they met.

Brina still rocks. That girl has always been mature. Same as Carly.
:o Thanks Angie
I can't speak for myself on my maturity level, I've always been aware of the fact that I'm more mature then most people my age but I don't think I can judge how mature I am, but miss Carly has always been so amazingly mature for her age, I love her !
I think that myself, carly and angie are all the same age at heart.
  ~*me*~ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
carsy
hhhmmmm

EW Cash: 80.00
carsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud ofcarsy has much to be proud of

Old 01-08-2004, 08:24 PM

Awww thanks Angie and Brins... mature? yyeessss (except when we went a little crazy in those chatrooms ahahah sshhhhh) I miss you toooooooooo, yeah, we are all long lost sisters... I swear it :P
D.O.A owns me

EW Cash: 215.00
trixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via AIM to trixta
Old 01-08-2004, 08:33 PM

hell yea i've changed. Shit i was what 13 when i joined EB. I was absolutely ADDICTED to EB, I'm talking NO SOCIAL LIFE. PERIOD.

my screen name on EB was Mrs. Mathers!!! PAAHHAHAHA!

I was really attached to the people on the internet since i really didn't have too many friends in real life. My days, nights, weekends were spent at home on the computer. I think everything changed when i met my friend kate (in the pic forum), then my social circle expanded, i got a boyfriend... blah blah blah my life... blah...

anyway, I think i used to be a lot nicer. However, I hardly had my own opinion on anything, i didn't really think for myself. I really didn't know myself before, and i was depressed all the time. I think i've really found myself these past 4 years, and I'm really happy i did. I'm comfortable meeting new people. I go out and DO STUFF... with PEOPLE. I'm just really loving life right now. And I think the best part about feeling this way is that i really have nothing exciting going on in my life, actually it's really screwed up when i think about it, yet i'm still happy. with no drugs either. I think when you feel good about yourself, it radiates off you and makes other people feel good to be with you. That's what i've found at least.

and yes, though it may not seem so, I've matured SO much since then. Physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. All for the better.
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old 01-09-2004, 12:37 AM

You act like its such a bad thing to have your life on the internet. But if you aren't going to have a life anyways, why should it be so wrong to have one online? I don't think people are always losers for being consumed with the internet. I think sometimes people don't face their problems and then come online and lie and whatever, so that can't be that healthy. But overall Nikki, I'd like to think that being online all the time helped shape a little of how you are today. I remember you from 3 years ago, and I think you've changed a great deal. But is it just from going out and meeting friends and getting a boyfriend? I doubt it.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Ghetto Ninja
Die In A Fire

EW Cash: 12063.00
Ghetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud ofGhetto Ninja has much to be proud of

Send a message via ICQ to Ghetto Ninja Send a message via AIM to Ghetto Ninja
Old 01-09-2004, 02:40 AM

i'd say i've probably changed the most out of anyone one the board.. lol.. an ppl who knew, talked an fought with me on xzyled.. eb an d12board will fully agree.. especially amber an tia.. they seen some of the bad.. an the worst..

i've grown as a person got self esteem now.. an am no longer a manic depressant etc.. no more thought of slittin an all that old shit i used to do.. not addicted to all those drugs i did b4.. an such.. i'm not an unrespectfull drunk teen no more.. i'm jus a drunk ol man.. lol

I could go into a lot of depth with this.. buh lets leave it at i've grown an everyone of old will agree..
  Ghetto Ninja is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
-White Raven-
Not quite stable...

-White Raven- is a splendid one to behold-White Raven- is a splendid one to behold-White Raven- is a splendid one to behold-White Raven- is a splendid one to behold-White Raven- is a splendid one to behold-White Raven- is a splendid one to behold-White Raven- is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-09-2004, 08:34 AM

I've changed a lot since I joined the EB years ago. I'm more mature now, don't get into as many beefs as before, hehe. I remember I had a major beef with that Swedish chick Jojo, as well as with Ghostwritah. Remember the Anti-Ghostwritah Club? Heheh, that was fun... and, uhm... I'm not that into Eminem anymore. I used to be a crazed fan, and some of you vets prolly remember my very "woooooo i'm gonna meet eminem" -posts... More into metal now...

You can say that again Nikki. I too was TOTALLY hooked on EB. When I was a mod, I was online almost 24/7... that was a bit lame... I'm not that much online anymore, I've had a boyfriend for one year, so that explains why you only see my posts once in a while... miss Meek a lot though... she was great.

Visit my homepage!

Last edited by -White Raven-; 01-09-2004 at 08:36 AM..
  -White Raven- is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
trixta
D.O.A owns me

EW Cash: 215.00
trixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of lighttrixta is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via AIM to trixta
Old 01-09-2004, 12:35 PM

yea angie, I'm not saying it was entirely a bad thing. I think it was a good experience and i learned from it. And i'm not saying it's bad to go online and escape your problems, that's what i do now. but there's a difference between then and now. When you're on vacation in Hawaii or Cancun and all you can think about is getting back home to get on the computer, something is wrong.

I look back on the days at EB as a good time, but as a reformed drug addict looks back on high times. The internet was like an addicted substance, and it really did run my life for quite some time.

Things i learned from the experience though:
1. I type WAYYYYYYYY faster now. when i first joined EB i had to look at the keyboard, and I could barely type with all fingers. Now i type around 75 to 80 wpm.
2. I don't attach myself to people I haven't met in person. It's like living in a false reality.
3. It gave me self esteem when i needed it the most. And somewhat boosted my confidence to try and make friends in real life.

but all in all, i don't believe it should be a way for someone to live.

And white raven... lmfao I was the president of Anti-Ghostwritah club AGWC. bahahaha. I remember hating him so much, and then becoming good friends with him.
shot caller

EW Cash: 50.00
C o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the roughC o n is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to C o n
Old 01-09-2004, 04:32 PM

wpm ?! play dungeons and dragons aswell nik.. n*e*r*d

MattNacka has tight gameMattNacka has tight game

Send a message via AIM to MattNacka
Old 01-09-2004, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by trixta

2. I don't attach myself to people I haven't met in person. It's like living in a false reality.
here here... EB was way better i think, the battling was better, the people were way more friendly and easier to associate with and blah blah. But as it turns out I've gotten the chance to met people from the boards like D, deskrete I met in MN and that was a cool expierence but as far as similarities from EB to this board, EB owned this shit. This board is actually kind of lame, the only reason i post here is cause the old heads from EB are here. But, people change, get older and blah blah. I was 18-19 when I was posting on eb now I'm twenty one, I use women(and love it), dont smoke trees anymore and work all the fucking time. So some things have changed for the better

-~MayheM~-

But if Irv really gave a fuck
About Ja like he claims he does
He'd wake him up and make his boy get off them drugs
But he just keeps feeding him pills
So if that E doesn't kill him
Someone from G-Unit will and I ain't buzzed

MattNacka is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread