eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Shady Records > Affilliated Labels/Artists

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Oly
I love England & Denz

EW Cash: 77822.50
Oly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem Web

Old Hood Surgeon Dropping mixtape soon @ 02-20-2006, 04:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hood Surgeon dropping new mixtape next month got info from sohh.com.. person said they heard it and said that he has his own team and that they are all fire!. and for those that do not know Hood Surgeon is Dr. Dres son

I love kinks"I just wanna love, for the rest of my life
I wanna hold you in the morn, hold you in the night"

and for y'all wanna check up on her or some thing http://devoted.to/kinkers

It's like a throne that he don't even own
He won't sit down give him a crown he just throws it around
It's like a joke he's like a king but he don't do a thing
He don't want the diamonds, want the gold or want the jewelry
  Oly is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Hood Surgeon Dropping mixtape soon @ 02-20-2006, 04:42 AM

Whoa,..didn't know 'bout him bein' dre's son.........lol,..dre sleeps wit so many bitches,...never knew he had a son

DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
L!am

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: Hood Surgeon Dropping mixtape soon @ 02-20-2006, 11:09 AM

^ Me neither. Does he have any other children?
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DeA†h
†MetaL GoD†

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Hood Surgeon Dropping mixtape soon @ 02-20-2006, 11:15 AM

Does the kid even have his babymomma?

DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Oly
I love England & Denz

EW Cash: 77822.50
Oly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem WebOly owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Hood Surgeon Dropping mixtape soon @ 02-20-2006, 01:34 PM

yea if you do a google search you can find couple pictures of him, you can tell hes not a poser nothin, looks alot like dre.

I love kinks"I just wanna love, for the rest of my life
I wanna hold you in the morn, hold you in the night"

and for y'all wanna check up on her or some thing http://devoted.to/kinkers

It's like a throne that he don't even own
He won't sit down give him a crown he just throws it around
It's like a joke he's like a king but he don't do a thing
He don't want the diamonds, want the gold or want the jewelry
  Oly is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
csunroof1

EW Cash: 40.00
csunroof1 will become popular soon enough

Old Re: Hood Surgeon Dropping mixtape soon @ 07-28-2008, 01:33 PM

Compton rapper and self-proclaimed West Coast revivalist Hood Surgeon already had a leg up in that department, being the son of the West Coast's most venerated hip-hop producer, Dr. Dre. Born in Paramount, CA, Curtis Young and his mother relocated to Compton when he was very young and attending elementary school. He grew up in Compton just like his old man, nothing could steer Young away from becoming a rap artist, Following in his father's footsteps, he went on to establish his own independent label, So Hood Records, and quickly acquired several newcomers to its roster. He also had taken up production and learned how to handle some of the engineering aspects of recording all on his own. Having shelved out a few local mixtapes, Hood Surgeon started receiving exposure through some national publications and Internet sites (sometimes together with Eazy-E's son Lil' Eazy-E) in 2006, which revealed his relationship, and young facial resemblance, to Dr. Dre. The following year, the Surgeon's two singles, "Paradise" and "All I Need," preceding to this summer release of his independent debut, The Legacy Continues...
http://myspace.com/curtisyoungofficial
  csunroof1 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
lwb2997d
Banned

EW Cash: 225.00
lwb2997d is a jewel in the roughlwb2997d is a jewel in the roughlwb2997d is a jewel in the rough

Sad Old The expecting Warhammer @ 10-21-2008, 11:05 AM

The expecting Warhammer online gongce is coming. Tens of thousands of MMORPG players wanna a try. At the same time, each game studio and website wants to make a big profit. Warhammer online cd key is on hot sell. Warhammer online gold is even preselling weeks before September 18, 2008. And war power leveling? Not one less. Although warhammer power leveling serves the players and make money for the game product company, game studios and websites, which is the same as war cd key and gold, it is the headache of game product company, game studios and websites. Why and why not? All of them need, yet they are not standing on the same line. Game studios and websites wanna the profit. For them, the number of power leveling users, the more, the better. While for the game product company, they wanna war leveling to flourish their game but do not wanna it to disturb even destroy the balance of the game itself. Game studios are suffering force-out. And some websites are suffering force-out too. Safe war leveling websites are in need now. There are still many websites which provide safe Warhammer leveling. Friends, do not miss www.toppowerlevel.net. It provides the best service.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.qzone.la/img/userup/0808/2GU2563439.jpgPlease keep an eye on Warhammer leveling!!!We have free Warhammer Gold and cheap RS Gold.LWB
  lwb2997d is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Old Obama appears to be shedding pounds in other areas @ 11-04-2009, 07:54 PM

Heis a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders but PresidentBarack Obama appears to be shedding pounds in other areas。Nike shox r4 torch Nike air max tn Nike air max 90

Angry Old What Was It She Wanted? @ 05-23-2010, 03:18 PM

A store manager heard a clerk tell a customer nike air max.“No,ma’am, we haven't had any for a while, and it doesn't look asif we'll be getting soon.nike air max 95 ” Horrified,the manager came runningover to the customer and said,“Of course, we'll have somesoon, We placed an order last week.nike air max tn” Then the manager drewthe clerk aside:“Never, never, never say we are out of anything—say we've got it on order and it's coming. Now whatwas it she wanted?” puma chaussures“Rain.” said the clerk. nike air max tn

Exclamation Old Alerte orange dans @ 09-07-2010, 10:13 AM

Dix autres d�partements ont �t� plac�s en vigilance orange jusqu掄 mercredi 6h. Sont concern�s : le Rh�ne, la Loire, l�Is�re, la Dr�me, l�Ard�che, la Haute-Loire, le Puy-de-D�me, la Loz�re, le Vaucluse et l�H�rault. "Durant la journ�e de mardi, le front va continuer de traverser le pays. Les pluies se m�leront d'orages. Les pr�cipitations seront particuli�rement intenses sur une partie sud-est du pays, sur les d�partements plac�s en vigilance orange", pr�cise M�t�o France. Entre 50 � 80 millim�tres de plus sont attendus, localement jusque 100 � 150 mm. Les cumuls les plus �lev�s sont attendus sur l'Ard�che, la Dr�me et le Gard, o� ils seront de l'ordre de 100 � 180 mm, "localement ils pourront m�me atteindre 200 � 250 mm,nike tn voire tr�s ponctuellement davantage", a pr�cis� M�t�o France. Ces pr�cipitations pluvio-orageuses devraient lentement s'att�nuer par l'ouest dans la nuit de mardi � mercredi, selon la m�me source. Des conseils de prudence ont �t� prodigu�s par M�t�o France, qui invite notamment les automobilistes � �viter "le r�seau routier secondaire" et les r�sidents "en zone habituellement inondable" � prendre des pr�cautions d'usage.

EW Cash: 14825.00
kitty4uhihg will become popular soon enough

Shock Old tell the truth @ 09-13-2010, 01:26 AM

explained t wow gold o the King. Xiang Ba, he slowly said: "Shanghai is a very pr wow powerleveling etty, but pretty does not mean it is harmless." B wow accounts ig brother you going?" JIN Rong asked cautiously. "If not buy wow gold hing else, then I am ready to leave tomor cheap wow gold ow." Xie Wendong tell the truth. JIN Rong .
  kitty4uhihg is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
kitty4uhihg

EW Cash: 14825.00
kitty4uhihg will become popular soon enough

Angry Old a coagulated @ 11-01-2010, 01:02 AM

a coagulated, stable, not wow gold any opportunity to wow metallic, equal wow accounts if you score a cheap wow gold viscus of bad food, and let wow power leveling you no abode to display. According to Han wow gold Fei something happens to the anthropomorphic way .
  kitty4uhihg is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote