eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 307655.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 04-28-2006, 01:08 PM

Reputation is basically a form of respect for other members, if someone says something that makes you laugh, helps you out, posts a good thread, or you just plain out think they're cool, you can give them reputation points.
Click on this button at the bottom of the box containing their user name (left hand side of your screen) and either give them a positive rep, or you can give them a "negative" reputation (basically if you just plain out don't like them)
Each green square earned progresses your reputation power. The higher "rep power" you have, the more your reputation means when adding to another person's reputation.

EMWEB MONEY

This is for the emweb store, the store containing different "cool" things you can do to your user name, the store consists of (check below for descriptions of each)

Rename Username----- This is if you want to change your user name to something else, if you don't like the name you picked, then you can change your user name using this feature
750 EW Points (excluding tax)

Color Change-- This changes the color of your name
Example----
Purple name (not the best quality because of how it saved, but it WILL be better quality when you do it to your name---look around the board for various colors.)
500 EW Points (excluding tax)

Add/Remove Bold--this is if you want your name in Bold, if you don't like it you can later remove it, but yes you will be charged
400 EW Points (excluding tax)

Add/Remove Italics--same as bold, except this is italic

Change Glow Color--This is adding glow to your name
Examples
Black Glow

Red Glow

Orange Glow

Reset To Default--If you messed around with your name and you don't like any of it, then you can reset your name to the defualt setting (Which is normal setting)
350 EW Points (excluding tax)

Custom User Title
This is changing your custom user title (the small little 10 pixel name under your user name)
300 EW Points (excluding tax)

Color Change
Changing the color of your user title (see Bren's is green)

300 EW Points (excluding tax)

Change Others Custom User Title--- You can change other member's custom user title below their name with this feature!!!
600 EW Points (excluding tax)

Money Transfer---IF you want to give someone your emweb cash, then this is the place you go to do that, just type in their name exactly and transfer the amount you want to give to them.
No Charges

Bank--NOT WORKING
No Charges

NAVAGATION

The arcade is the gaming place you can go and play games, try to beat the score of others

This is where you get to the store, click on the store button at the top and you can go from there (find your account balance and any other feature listed above)

Chatroom, click to join into the chatroom and chat along with other member of the board, create different lounges if you prefer, there's also a section for spittin some battles back and forth if you want to test some of your talents

Hopefully this helps people with questions they may have concerning the board, I'll periodically add different things if I see the question being asked a lot!!!

EW Cash: 303346.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 04-28-2006, 03:44 PM

good job kari...but how do you post...lol

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kari
yea, I'm that good

Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 04-28-2006, 03:59 PM

I dunno, lemme figure that out and get back to you

EW Cash: 570.01
Fuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem WebFuck Up Fairy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 04-28-2006, 10:09 PM

thanks for all the new info.

EW Cash: 473.00
DeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem WebDeA†h owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 04-29-2006, 10:36 AM

Appreciate u using my name as an example

DeA†h is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Jenuine

EW Cash: 1495.00
Jenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem WebJenuine owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jenuine Send a message via Yahoo to Jenuine
Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 04-30-2006, 03:35 AM

Kari you are such a sweetheart.
  Jenuine is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
D.O.A
gonie no de that

EW Cash: 10179.50
D.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to D.O.A
Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 05-02-2006, 01:58 PM

wow... brilliant kari.. NoObs get treated so well these days...

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 05-03-2006, 03:19 AM

lol they should!! they're the next generation of Emwebbers

sides I was sick of 40 threads "what's this emweb money thing" every 3 days after the first 20 of them were closed....

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 05-03-2006, 03:38 AM

Kari I have a question. What does it mean when you get a white square on the reps thingy? It's not a bad rep, is it?
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kari
yea, I'm that good

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 05-03-2006, 03:41 AM

it means the person hasn't been here long enough/or has enough "rep power" to account for anything toward your rep, it's sort of like a "pointless rep" basically. It doesn't count for you, or against you. It's just "there", they're showin their respects, but you're not gainging anything from it (I.E higher reps)

Red Square is a negative rep
Green square is a positive rep
white square is a positive one, but doesn't count for it.

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 05-03-2006, 03:47 AM

Ahhh, I see. Thank you.
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Gee
I'm Just Too Nice...

EW Cash: 287.50
Gee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem WebGee owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 05-16-2006, 10:55 PM

Alright Thanks.
  Gee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Psycho

EW Cash: 390.00
Psycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to beholdPsycho is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 05-25-2006, 01:15 PM

Ty Kari!

It will help new members a lot
  Psycho is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
DiplomatZ

EW Cash: 608.50
DiplomatZ has much to be proud ofDiplomatZ has much to be proud ofDiplomatZ has much to be proud ofDiplomatZ has much to be proud ofDiplomatZ has much to be proud ofDiplomatZ has much to be proud ofDiplomatZ has much to be proud ofDiplomatZ has much to be proud of

Send a message via AIM to DiplomatZ Send a message via Yahoo to DiplomatZ
Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 06-13-2006, 09:52 PM

lol Kari thx for all the help

MuLtI MiNdEd
  DiplomatZ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kari
yea, I'm that good

Old Re: Emweb Money, Reputation, And other various Emweb Questions new Members have @ 06-16-2006, 12:18 AM

I SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!!
you bitches better rep up for this! I don't care if I am Smod-- LMFAO!!!!