eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 344749.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Seattle FM KUBE 93:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 28, 2007 - 9:36 PM PST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host reported:
// 50 Cent is working on new studio album "Before I Self Distruct" with Eminem
// Release date expected late Spring 2007
// 50 Cent has contacted Jay-Z for a collab on new album; wants Jay-Z to lay a verse and fellow Queen's rapper Nas to lay 16 bars.
// Cam'ron has dissed Eminem (Pour Your 40 Out Video), 50 Cent (Hot 97), Jay-Z (Roc-A-Fella) and Nas (Signing to Def Jam and siding Jay-Z).
// 50 Cent wants all 4 heavyweights to collab on a track subjecting on wack rappers (Indirect punches at Camron?) having no rights to lay their 2 cents on the All-Stars.
//Another album marketing tactic used by 50 Cent. Using rap beefs and have people talking about it.
- KUBE 93 FM
Source:
www.kube93.com

if this shit is treu....Cam'ron, R.I.P
I wouldn't really give a fuck about such diss (I mean the concept of it) but what I would Love to see, is Em & Nas together on one track.
I hope i aint just a rumor.

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 316702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 03:11 AM

i believe it..How did he diss Em though?
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 03:13 AM

I'm not sure....

I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
Darkness
Master of Horror

Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 03:14 AM

ahh...Well im excited for this..Peace to cams carreer
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 03:29 AM

lol....

When I'm Depressed...
NDaATL
Pimpin ya heard?

EW Cash: 125.00
NDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 04:10 AM

this is retarded, Cam/dipset has never dissed Eminem. There was an interview with dipset a while back with them saying how much they respected Eminem, Juelz said Eminem is the #1 artist he would want to collab with.

The sad thing, is that 50 knows he can't take down dipset, so he's gotta get Jay/Nas/Em on the track to help out, it still wont' take them down though. By doing this, he is admitting that he lost round 1 with Cam, which was already obvious. 50 couldn't take Ja rule down himself so he had to get Eminem involved in that too.

Either way, if Em is on the track, it won't be a dipset diss, 50/Jay/Nas may diss but Em has no reason to diss Cam.

Bottom line, 50 don't wanna get the whole dipset crew involved, cuz JR writer, 40 cal, and Hell Rell will shit on ANYONE in G-unit, Banks is decent but he don't come close to JR/40.
  NDaATL is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
NDaATL
Pimpin ya heard?

NDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanatic View Post
Cam'ron has dissed Eminem (Pour Your 40 Out Video
Some1 just made that shit up, what does cam have to do with that video?
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 04:14 AM

Quote:
so he's gotta get Jay/Nas/Em on the track to help out, it still wont' take them down though.
please don't tell me that you're serious about this...don't tell me that Nas, Em, Jay Z can't kill dipset & eat them for breakfast. PLease!

When I'm Depressed...
Darkness
Master of Horror

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 04:43 AM

Ok..50 couldnt take ja himself but he didnt get em..Ja mentioned hailie..SO he got into it, but i admit 50 couldnt take dipset himself so i maybe agree with that part..
Pimpin ya heard?

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanatic View Post
please don't tell me that you're serious about this...don't tell me that Nas, Em, Jay Z can't kill dipset & eat them for breakfast. PLease!
I am saying that. Jay already made a diss at Cam, 50 has, Nas has made subliminals. Dips has only gotten stronger. Juelz just went Platinum, Jim Jones had the biggest hit of the YEAR and is already Gold.

I'm sorry but one diss track in the middle of 50's cd ain't gonna knock off dipset. We'll see if it happens. You have to understand, dipset has a following man, they've got a ton of fans, and they ain't gonna quit listenin to em just cuz Jay/nas dissed em. Jay-z and Nas both old as fuck, and they've fell off bigtime, 50 never was any good.

Eminem is the ONLY one that could do any damage, and he could probly slow them down, but still wouldn't END dipset. And it don't matter anyway, cuz Em ain't joinin the beef

JR has already made 2 diss tracks to the ROC (that's Jayz and Nas's group). Plus I still think that's pussy how Nas and Jay made up like little girls.
Iphorill
...:::~I4Ill~:::...

EW Cash: 2715.00
Iphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad game

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 05:03 AM

Nas fell out! did you listen to his latest shit, Hip Hop is Dead?

I'm the letters that the alphabet never heard about, the words that the lines couldn't manage to gather, the lines that the verses failed to comprehend, the verses that no song can cosist of, the song that no ear will ever hear.
  Iphorill is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
NDaATL
Pimpin ya heard?

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 05:08 AM

Yes, him and Jay have both fell off BIGTIME. His old shit was 1000x better. Plus that's just a weak attempt to get some publicity by claiming "hip hop is dead," and he still sold less than he's ever sold in his career.
Iphorill
...:::~I4Ill~:::...

EW Cash: 2715.00
Iphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad gameIphorill has mad game

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 05:19 AM

sales don't mean shit...Every hip hop fan knows this. I'm not talkin' about Jay Z, yeah he might fell off or whatever, I don't give a fuck about him.
but to say that Nas fell off, that's stupid. Currently, he's the most rapper worth listening to. his album Hip Hop Is Dead was reviewed as the best hip hop album in 2006. & he wasn't claimin' shit, hip hop IS pretty much fuckin' dead.

I'm the letters that the alphabet never heard about, the words that the lines couldn't manage to gather, the lines that the verses failed to comprehend, the verses that no song can cosist of, the song that no ear will ever hear.
  Iphorill is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
NDaATL
Pimpin ya heard?

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphorill View Post
sales don't mean shit...Every hip hop fan knows this.
Trust me I know this, JR Writer is my fav. rapper right now, but if sells don't mean shit, how are they going to knock off dipset?

Quote:
but to say that Nas fell off, that's stupid. Currently, he's the most rapper worth listening to.
Compared to his old shit, yes he has fallen off. We can agree to disagree or whatever but that's how I feel, his old shit was MUCH better. What do you mean by most worth listening too?

Quote:
hip hop IS pretty much fuckin' dead.
Considering hip hop is bigger than it's ever been before, I'm going to have to disagree here. How is hip hop dead?? Because it's changed? What hasn't changed? Everything changes after 20 years, clothing styles change, hair styles change, thats just how it is, shit changes after many years.
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-02-2007, 06:32 PM

people why don't we just wait for that awesome track, and see how good they do it...............................but yeah I'm really excited to hear that song.................hope is not wack.................but I still dom't understand why is Em involved in that diss??