eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Closed Thread

Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 05:13 AM

why are people thinking eminem couldn't be a prick and kim is lying???...i mean has anyone listened to superman...if a normal guy had said he was going to do those things to his wife he would get his ass kicked...

eminem is a prick thats what makes him so good. he's a 100% asshole, that's why people loved the sslp and mmlp because he truely didn't give a fuck, even his serious songs were all about fuck everyone else i'm doing this for me,
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 282493.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 10:46 AM

Yup^^
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Smily1987

EW Cash: 30.00
Smily1987 is on a distinguished road

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 03:10 PM

Hi! I'm new here and I just wanted to say my oppinion about this topic:

If he is such an asshole, why the fuck did she marry him twice and even try to win him back after the divorce? Why did she stay with him all her life?!

Something's wrong with her argumentation. She seems like the bitter ex wife..... Obviously she's not over him, no matter what she says.....

I respected Kim before and I felt sorry for her back than when Eminem came out with the song "Kim". But now it's completely the other way around and I will never be able to respect her again. I never respected Eminem as much as I do now. I'm 200% on his side and not because he's a celebrity and she's his ex wife but just because of her disgusting, pathetic behaviour.
He doesn't have to say anything about her, she just prooved to me, that she's (sorry!) a bitch all by herself.

I mean, hello?!?!

At least he never attacked her parenting. "Kim" and "Bonnie&Clyde" just make him look like an asshole, not her. Actually he defended her and repaired her image with the song "Mockingbird". It seems to me like she waited for him to do so to get back at him and destroy him afterwards. It kind of seems as if she used him to me. And nobody files for divorce "without a reason", as she says. And now she's instrumentalising the kids to hurt him and talking down his relationship with the kids in public and in the same breath she is talking about his small penis and how bad he is in bed. Who is the bad parent here? I had really huge problems with my father, really huge problems, but I never stopped loving him with all my heart and if my mother went to the radio and talked down our relationship and said mean things that I would say about him, I would never forgive her. That's horrible. What kind of mother is this?! Maybe she's even manipulating the kids, considering how she talkes.....

Kim is sitting in every Talkshow, radiostation or magazine and now I can perfectly understand that he couldn't be with such a beast. Kim is just like Heather Mills or even worse. The fact alone, that she's constantly trying to destroy and ruin him in public prooves to me, that she's disgusting. Sorry. (And if she tried to humiliate him allready in their marriage or used the kids or manipulated I can understand him even more.)

It seems to me as if she's trying to get money from the magazines. And now she wants to write a book.....

But what makes me so mad is: How cowardly can you be?!

I hate people kicking people who are allready lying on the floor. If she acted that way in 2000/2001 I could have understood. But she waited all the years until he is lying on the floor and he's broken and not able to defend himself to try to destroy him and to kick him endlessly?

Back then when the song Kim came out and he was strong and he was the Superstar there were a lot of people saying Kim was their favourite song. And now the same people say that Kim is perfectly right and he is such an asshole to have written it. They say she has all the right to humiliate him because he humiliated her. I just don't get it.

I hated Eminem when the song "Kim" came out, I really hated him because art, as good as it may be, stops to me when it's about a living person. (Althought he was about 25 wasn't he? And Kim's about 33 and acting like a 15 year old now...)

But now it just hurts to see how down he is and I just feel so much sympathy for him. Actually Eminem seems like the old Elvis to me. This may sound pathetic, but when I saw him on "TRL" I started to cry because he seemed like he was about 80 years old and couldn't finish a sentence without 50. There are a lot of people saying Eminem might die soon and I also think that's possible. He obviously hasn't been himself lately and it's clear that he suffers from depression because he shows all the symptoms. He clearly is ill. And I'm not a groupie. I think with 20 years I'm too old to even be a real Fan of somebody but after all this drama in his life I just want Eminem to be truly happy with all my heart, he deserved it. it hurts to see him like this, I can't help it.

After all he went through in the last year with Proof shot, his career not working anymore, his problems with pills etc. (which remind me of Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Withney Houston, Kurt Cobain etc. again) and the second divorce (I know it was rediculous but they are the ones suffering and I'm sure he hoped to find some strenght in his family and is suffering. So who are we to judge?) and seeing how broken he is as a human beeing I find it really merciless of Kim how she's acting now. Merciless and cowardly. This makes me so mad!

And as I said, if he's such an asshole why the fuck did she marry him twice, tried to win him back after the divorce and why did she stay with him all her life?

Also, why does she constantly change the reason for the divorce?

And on 20/20 she said he's a great father and one/two weeks later she says he's a horrible father, the kids hate him and don't want to see him anymore and are happy?

Come on....

Furthermore she also seems to have driven him to suicide before by instrumentalising Hailie.

I think Eminem reacted great this time by just keeping private. It shows that he really grew up. And the same woman who cut her wrists because she felt humiliated in public and said their private business is nothing for the public to know is sitting in every Talkshow now. Do I have to understand?

This is not about defending herself. Why does she need to talk about his relationship with the kids or their sex life etc. To me it just seems as if she simply wants to ruin him. And she seems do do a great job...

I like the title of this threat. That was exactly what I thought when I listened to her Interview.I don't want to be hating about a person I don't really know, but her Interview almost ruined my day.

And I just can't help worrying about Eminem after I saw "TRL". I'm afraid he will not become old. Or he will end up like Michael Jackson......

I'm sorry this was quite a long entry for the beginning, but this makes me just so angry. And I'm sorry if my English is wrong, but I'm not English or American.

Last edited by Smily1987; 02-19-2007 at 04:15 PM..
  Smily1987 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *¨Daniella¨*
Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smily1987 View Post
Hi! I'm new here and I just wanted to say my oppinion about this topic:

If he is such an asshole, why the fuck did she marry him twice and even try to win him back after the divorce? Why did she stay with him all her life?!

Something's wrong with her argumentation. She seems like the bitter ex wife..... Obviously she's not over him, no matter what she says.....

I respected Kim before and I felt sorry for her back than when Eminem came out with the song "Kim". But now it's completely the other way around and I will never be able to respect her again. I never respected Eminem as much as I do now. I'm 200% on his side and not because he's a celebrity and she's his ex wife but just because of her disgusting, pathetic behaviour.
He doesn't have to say anything about her, she just prooved to me, that she's (sorry!) a bitch all by herself.

I mean, hello?!?!

At least he never attacked her parenting. "Kim" and "Bonnie&Clyde" just make him look like an asshole, not her. Actually he defended her and repaired her image with the song "Mockingbird". It seems to me like she waited for him to do so to get back at him and destroy him afterwards. It kind of seems as if she used him to me. And nobody files for divorce "without a reason", as she says. And now she's instrumentalising the kids to hurt him and talking down his relationship with the kids in public and in the same breath she is talking about his small penis and how bad he is in bed. Who is the bad parent here? I had really huge problems with my father, really huge problems, but I never stopped loving him with all my heart and if my mother went to the radio and talked down our relationship and said mean things that I would say about him, I would never forgive her. That's horrible. What kind of mother is this?! Maybe she's even manipulating the kids, considering how she talkes.....

Kim is sitting in every Talkshow, radiostation or magazine and now I can perfectly understand that he couldn't be with such a beast. Kim is just like Heather Mills or even worse. The fact alone, that she's constantly trying to destroy and ruin him in public prooves to me, that she's disgusting. Sorry. (And if she tried to humiliate him allready in their marriage or used the kids or manipulated I can understand him even more.)

It seems to me as if she's trying to get money from the magazines. And now she wants to write a book.....

But what makes me so mad is: How cowardly can you be?!

I hate people kicking people who are allready lying on the floor. If she acted that way in 2000/2001 I could have understood. But she waited all the years until he is lying on the floor and he's broken and not able to defend himself to try to destroy him and to kick him endlessly?

Back then when the song Kim came out and he was strong and he was the Superstar there were a lot of people saying Kim was their favourite song. And now the same people say that Kim is perfectly right and he is such an asshole to have written it. They say she has all the right to humiliate him because he humiliated her. I just don't get it.

I hated Eminem when the song "Kim" came out, I really hated him because art, as good as it may be, stops to me when it's about a living person. (Althought he was about 25 wasn't he? And Kim's about 33 and acting like a 15 year old now...)

But now it just hurts to see how down he is and I just feel so much sympathy for him. Actually Eminem seems like the old Elvis to me. This may sound pathetic, but when I saw him on "TRL" I started to cry because he seemed like he was about 80 years old and couldn't finish a sentence without 50. There are a lot of people saying Eminem might die soon and I also think that's possible. He obviously hasn't been himself lately and it's clear that he suffers from depression because he shows all the symptoms. He clearly is ill. And I'm not a groupie. I think with 20 years I'm too old to even be a real Fan of somebody but after all this drama in his life I just want Eminem to be truly happy with all my heart, he deserved it. it hurts to see him like this, I can't help it.

After all he went through in the last year with Proof shot, his career not working anymore, his problems with pills etc. (which remind me of Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Withney Houston, Kurt Cobain etc. again) and the second divorce (I know it was rediculous but they are the ones suffering and I'm sure he hoped to find some strenght in his family and is suffering. So who are we to judge?) and seeing how broken he is as a human beeing I find it really merciless of Kim how she's acting now. Merciless and cowardly. This makes me so mad!

And as I said, if he's such an asshole why the fuck did she marry him twice, tried to win him back after the divorce and why did she stay with him all her life?

Also, why does she constantly change the reason for the divorce?

And on 20/20 she said he's a great father and one/two weeks later she says he's a horrible father, the kids hate him and don't want to see him anymore and are happy?

Come on....

Furthermore she also seems to have driven him to suicide before by instrumentalising Hailie.

I think Eminem reacted great this time by just keeping private. It shows that he really grew up. And the same woman who cut her wrists because she felt humiliated in public and said their private business is nothing for the public to know is sitting in every Talkshow now. Do I have to understand?

This is not about defending herself. Why does she need to talk about his relationship with the kids or their sex life etc. To me it just seems as if she simply wants to ruin him. And she seems do do a great job...

I like the title of this threat. That was exactly what I thought when I listened to her Interview.I don't want to be hating about a person I don't really know, but her Interview almost ruined my day.

And I just can't help worrying about Eminem after I saw "TRL". I'm afraid he will not become old. Or he will end up like Michael Jackson......

I'm sorry this was quite a long entry for the beginning, but this makes me just so angry. And I'm sorry if my English is wrong, but I'm not English or American.
lol hi and welcome by the way

well I can say you are so right, so minutes ago I heard kim's interview and I was like wow maybe she is saying the true, a bunch of questions came to my head, but c'mon at the end I got to one conclusion if Em is bad damn she is more than that, I mean I don't think Em is such an asshole, all what she is saying let something really clear to me.....................she wants to see him destroy in all ways, and I'm afraid to say she going to achive her her goal, and more if she puts his daughter against him, that would be a low hit for him, a really low hit..............

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim*lady View Post
lol hi and welcome by the way
Thank you very much!
Eleven
~1124~

Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 05:25 PM

@ smily is arguementation an actuall word??
Smily1987

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven 24 View Post
@ smily is arguementation an actuall word??
Hi, sorry I just looked it up in my dictionary. It says it's technically correct but not used. I meant "reasoning" by it.
Well as I said I'm not from an English speaking country and also trying to improve my English by posting in English boards, so I might make a lot of mistakes or spell a lot of words wrong.

I just saw you're from Scotland! I love Scotland so much! I was there with my English class last summer in Edinborough and in the Highlands. Scotland is so beautyfull! I would like to study there for one term. But this could become a problem with the language.

Anyway I'm drifting away from the topic.

I'm still mad!

He obviously was there for her when she was on drugs and defended her and what is she doing?
Eleven
~1124~

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 06:10 PM

since you love scotland i've decided to like you...

and sorry i didn't realise english wasn't your first language...you're not that bad actually.

so yeah welcome to the board and stay active.

and yeah i agree kim is probably lying about most of the stuff she said
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 07:15 PM

^ ill go to scotland, if they dont make me where a kilt
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web*¨Daniella¨* owns Eminem Web

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-19-2007, 07:17 PM

Quote:
and yeah i agree kim is probably lying about most of the stuff she said
yeah, exactly, Em can't be such an asshole, naw

EW Cash: 282493.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-20-2007, 12:50 AM

How do you know???? Lol do you have camera's or something??? I mean listen to his music. He's the biggest asshole ever.
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 351249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-20-2007, 10:29 AM

^for God sake, stop acting cool kid...your username was Eminemisalegend before you changed it to Legend & now you say he's an asshole?!
are you growin' up or down?

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*¨Daniella¨*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-20-2007, 10:49 AM

^^^wow low hit, stanatic yo, calm down

now c'mon at the begining I was starting to believe all what kim was saying,she sounded really honest and like a sweet lady that would never dare to lie, but them, c'mon she started contradicting(sp) herself!!
I mean if you are going to lie, at least do it well, but she can't even do that, I use to respect her I mean she was a mom and shit, but now, c'mon she is just one more bitch with a sweet voice for me

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-20-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanatic View Post
^for God sake, stop acting cool kid...your username was Eminemisalegend before you changed it to Legend & now you say he's an asshole?!
are you growin' up or down?
he is quite a selfish asshole...i mean when you listen to the majority of his songs he doesn't care about anyone but himself..he loves pissin people off and he wants everything for himself...fuck everybody else he wants it all...(excluding his daughter)

this is not a bad thing i.m.o ...this is what made him so good...

i love his more serious songs usually more than i love others...but you need that fix of controversy and "fuck everyone else" attitude...
Smily1987

Old Re: That Filthy Disgusting Bitch Called Kim Is Still Bitchin' @ 02-20-2007, 11:22 AM

Quote:
since you love scotland i've decided to like you...

so yeah welcome to the board and stay active.
Thanks!

Yeah, I'm a huge Scotland Fan The people are so nice and so cool! No wonder when you can live in such a beautyful country with such great landscape. I had a really great time there.

@Fiberawptic *lol*
I just heard a rumor that they don't wear anything under a kilt, I don't know

Okay, I'll stop and go back to topic....

I don't believe Kim, I allready explained in my first post why. But even if it were true, she shall buy herself a diary!!!!!!! Using Hailie in the press to hurt him and so on is disgusting and has nothing to do with her or defending herself. She just wants to see him destroyed completly, nothing else.

I'm seeing a Paul McCartney - Heather Mills thing here. If Paul (with his 65 years) beat her up that bad all the years why did she stay with him?

And after the Re Up flopped with worldwide just about 800.000 copies sold (which could be the end of "Shady Records" as I read today, but I don't think that is true... I hope not!), after Em seems to have "lost" Hailie and considering his depression, all he has been through and his visit at "TRL" I fear this could be his end.

Aaaaaaaaaaargh, Kim that ************* can be glad she lives on another continent! I'm not sure what I would do if I met her. Maybe choke her She seems just so cold and merciless. And now suddenly she wants to write a book.

I'm just so worried. I don't want anything terrible to happen to him....
Yeah I'm trying to calm down now..... I said my oppinion on this often enough...

Last edited by Smily1987; 02-20-2007 at 11:27 AM..
Closed Thread