eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

EdSki

EW Cash: 245.00
EdSki is a jewel in the roughEdSki is a jewel in the roughEdSki is a jewel in the roughEdSki is a jewel in the rough

Old Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 07:30 PM

I only been here a few days, but i've come across a couple of members who think they're gangsters: havok and reign.
They're both from the other side of the atlantic to me so it must be about 5 or 6 pm where they are. Wtf are they doing posting on a board ??? They should be out and about being gangsters, but they're not, so they're here, being dumbass's.
I'm sure they're not the only ones....

Discuss:
  EdSki is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
D.O.A
gonie no de that

EW Cash: 10179.50
D.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to D.O.A
Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 07:34 PM

yeah you get them... am a gangsta an i kill people an shit, but i think i'l stay in wi a hot mug of co co an post on da eminem board

EW Cash: 346346.00
Riddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem WebRiddler owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Riddler
Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 07:36 PM

yea...texas is the gangsta capital of the world...so reign is ofcourse a gangsta...or so he likes to think so

forever...........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Originally Posted by Kari
I MEAN ANY FUCKEN PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKEN THREAD, keeps being an asshole to Riddler, I personally will hunt them the hell down and beat the shit out of them.
The Kid's harmless, and he's the biggest sweetheart, he's funnier then hell and there's NO EXCUSE NOR ANY REASON to be a jerk to him, AT ALL
So don't, DON'T fuck with Ridd

^^yea don't fuck with me
  Riddler is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Cullision

EW Cash: 37352.00
Cullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 07:37 PM

havok lol and the rest of jjjoke-unit are all wangsters im the one that put joke-unit retard under his name
  Cullision is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
KŮG Kŧ
I CAN NOT RAP

EW Cash: 50.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 07:38 PM

yo on the real you tell me what gansta shit i should be out doing mr newbie only been here for a couple of days,bitch shut up u dont know me,i can be doing gangsta shit on the computer,u can hustle through a computer bitch, play stupid.

D.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 07:42 PM

what is a "gangsta"... cant really be defind these days, it so wide spread, an i think you referin to gang bangers, Ed, not the same as a gangsta...

EW Cash: 50.00
KŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to allKŮG Kŧ is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to KŮG Kŧ Send a message via Yahoo to KŮG Kŧ
Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 07:44 PM

nobody gangsbangs anymore like they do on the grand theft auto san andreas game fool

EdSki is a jewel in the roughEdSki is a jewel in the roughEdSki is a jewel in the roughEdSki is a jewel in the rough

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign
yo on the real you tell me what gansta shit i should be out doing mr newbie only been here for a couple of days,bitch shut up u dont know me,i can be doing gangsta shit on the computer,u can hustle through a computer bitch, play stupid.
Yeh, i been here a few days but i been around longer than you.

Quote:
u can hustle through a computer bitch
Oh really. So you doin spreadsheets for the gangster boss are you? Or buying and selling worthless shit on e-bay. Yeah, your hustle is evident. Is it fuck. You're doing gangsta shit on the puter are you. You make me laugh. 90% of real gangsters would laugh at you as well, running your mouth off on the internet how you're repping this gang or whatever. You're an internet gangster, which means you're not a real one. Get a life.
EdSki

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D . O . A
what is a "gangsta"... cant really be defind these days, it so wide spread, an i think you referin to gang bangers, Ed, not the same as a gangsta...
A gangster is someone who makes a living from crime, usually organised. I'm not referring to gang bangers but gangsters generally. No way is this guy making a living from crime. Maybe he sells a few bags of weed, big deal. Also, a real gangster wouldn't need to shout about it like these jerks do. They are proving that they are not gangsters of any kind.
D.O.A
gonie no de that

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign
nobody gangsbangs anymore like they do on the grand theft auto san andreas game fool
wtf...you talkin to me !... i never said shit about GTA...

an i know dumbass...

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSki
A gangster is someone who makes a living from crime, usually organised. I'm not referring to gang bangers but gangsters generally. No way is this guy making a living from crime. Maybe he sells a few bags of weed, big deal. Also, a real gangster wouldn't need to shout about it like these jerks do. They are proving that they are not gangsters of any kind.
word....

EW Cash: 900.00
Biosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem WebBiosphere is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 08:44 PM

Reign is a former member of Blazin' Squad.
  Biosphere is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
D.O.A
gonie no de that

Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 08:51 PM

Lmao...

EW Cash: 275993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSki
I only been here a few days, but i've come across a couple of members who think they're gangsters: havok and reign.
They're both from the other side of the atlantic to me so it must be about 5 or 6 pm where they are. Wtf are they doing posting on a board ??? They should be out and about being gangsters, but they're not, so they're here, being dumbass's.
I'm sure they're not the only ones....

Discuss:
lol i hang out with southsiders and they go homw and do normal shit its only when shit happenes when they do shit its not all about riding on the hood
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Jon Bon Jovi

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: Wannabe gangsters. @ 03-15-2006, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuct
Reign is a former member of Blazin' Squad.
Haha About right.
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Closed Thread