headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Music

Poll: poll
Poll Options
poll

EZP
Esther Baxter Groupie

EW Cash: 786.00
EZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond reputeEZP has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-30-2006, 01:29 AM

He's dead.

I've seen that video where it looks like Pac is smoking with the Outlawz in a parking lot, but the whole idea is ridiculous. Why would Pac be in a public area in the middle of the day if he had faked his death and didn't want anyone to know he was alive?
  EZP is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

EW Cash: 282993.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-30-2006, 01:35 AM

lol damnit i want to believe anything hes alive lol
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Mr_Gangsta_Rap

EW Cash: 62.00
Mr_Gangsta_Rap is a jewel in the roughMr_Gangsta_Rap is a jewel in the roughMr_Gangsta_Rap is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via MSN to Mr_Gangsta_Rap
Weed Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-30-2006, 04:39 AM

Pac is gone i seen a documentary and he got shot six times and died two weeks later in hospital
  Mr_Gangsta_Rap is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
AdvoŠate™
-+-THE SILVER LINING-+-

Location: Under Your Bed With A Chloroform-Soaked Rag *feeling dizzy*
EW Cash: 28078.73
AdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem WebAdvoŠate™ owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to AdvoŠate™
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-30-2006, 07:19 AM

.... I Shot Tupac!!!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!

^^ LISTEN & VOTE HOT!! ^^

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up for you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to Heaven.."

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

AdvoŠate™ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
D.O.A
gonie no de that

EW Cash: 10179.50
D.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to D.O.A
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-30-2006, 09:59 AM

^no ye neva....

stoopid NoOb

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-30-2006, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Gangsta_Rap
Pac is gone i seen a documentary and he got shot six times and died two weeks later in hospital
He got shot 7 times and he died on the 7th day but at least you were right about the hospital part.
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
D.O.A
gonie no de that

D.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem WebD.O.A owns Eminem Web

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-30-2006, 04:22 PM

lol... bitchy...

but yeah he def dead... sad but true

EW Cash: 860.00
L!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad gameL!am has mad game

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-31-2006, 07:16 AM

^ Ha ha it was but he should at least get some of his facts right. It is sad if he's dead, he had so much potential. He did loads in 5 years imagine what he could have done in 10 or 15 years.
  L!am is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-31-2006, 02:43 PM

the thing thats hard to understand is that he was fuking shot in the damn brain once i than this one where no place that fatal and he was ok for 6 days i mean by then your known to live but the all of a sudden hes dead lol.
g0d
g0d
bank
Jon Bon Jovi

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-31-2006, 03:58 PM

Leggy, he's gone.
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Flawless
Me<you

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 03-31-2006, 04:08 PM

than explain this

http://www.tupacfans.com/alive.php
g0d
g0d
bank
D.O.A
gonie no de that

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 04-01-2006, 11:28 AM

gay numbers... leggy he is dead... i'd love him not to be, but he IS !!!

EW Cash: 1401.00
Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: is tupac alive @ 04-01-2006, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend
I'm bored so okay...

Quote:
The suspicious facts:

Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.

Maybe so but that proves nothing

There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.

If someone you love was dying would you want them to take pics... And I doubt Deathrows security would be havin' that shit

In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.

Soooo.... He rapped about his death obsessively

The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.

Come on now, Suge co-operate with police?!... That would be snitching...

The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life.

That always was eerie but again Pac was obsessed with his own death. He never thought he'd make it to 21

Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "2Pac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli". The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Was the video really shot 4 months before his death, back in August of '96?

He changed his rap name to Makaveli and he shot several video at a time.

In the video "Hail Mary" released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.

This was made after he was dead and this is probably Deathrow's way of capitalizing of the alive theories

A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop was signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records.

First off I'm pretty damn sure that shooting was well after Doggystyle becasue it was during the shooting of the "New York, New York" video for the Dogg Pound. And Doggystyle was definately more effected by Snoop's murder trial than anything. Anyways either way Pac already had a shooting that made him famous so this point is moot.

In December '96, Tupac's new album went platinum. In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)

Yeah but he wanted to do shit like act, write movies, direct, and run a label. All things you can't possibly do if you fake your death

Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

Went into this before...

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why did he remove it at a very public event like a Tyson fight?

Decent point here... But there's definately reports he didn't ALWAYS wear it

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death in a murder case?

In one of his later songs he talks about being cremated and having his ashes smoked by his homies. But anyways people change their minds and siometime lyrics are just shit that rhyme they don't ALWAYS reflect what you actually think or feel...

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power. In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.

This was always a sort of a good point, but come on do you think Pac is that much of a nut that he'd fake his death to "decieve" his enemies?...
I'm tired now I'll do more of this later...

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

Email me at: rjoynesjr@gmail.com or shadymakaveli@hotmail.com

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

Also I'm on: Myspace
and Facebook

Some Others Live Despite Indignity Ever Ready
Living Intelligent For Eternity

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!

Last edited by Shady Makaveli; 04-01-2006 at 12:50 PM..
  Shady Makaveli is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 323702.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 04-01-2006, 02:14 PM

He is alive!!

Fuck all of you,lol
Me<you

Old Re: is tupac alive @ 04-01-2006, 02:49 PM

lol i just found out that site had three paages when i thought it was only one cool
*reads*
g0d
g0d
bank