eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Other > Feedback

Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 351249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old what the fuck is this.. @ 05-13-2004, 11:35 AM

this fuckin set up ruined every thing..really it got my nerves..!!!
can't edit my sig, my title, & my every thing..damn.
it keeps tellin me.."u can't write more than 500 charachter in ur sig"..but I have mo already..!!!!!!..don't kno haow to change my title..don't kno nothin..!! FUCK..

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
kevin_m

EW Cash: 0.00
kevin_m is a jewel in the roughkevin_m is a jewel in the roughkevin_m is a jewel in the rough

Old 05-13-2004, 11:49 AM

haha i know take it up wit admin

Yeah nigga! Ha ha
Let's go nigga, this is what it is
Tupac cut his head bald
Then you wanna cut yo' head bald (you PUSSY nigga!)
Tupac wear a bandana
You wan' wear a bandana
Tupac put a cross on his back
You wanna put crosses on yo' back
Nigga you ain't Tupac - THIS Tupac!
  kevin_m is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*MonkeyJaneJane
*You really do know me*

EW Cash: 13686.50
*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future

Old 05-13-2004, 12:15 PM

ummm, if you were cool like me you would read where they tell you that they are not complete with the new set up yet? and usually to change your name you have to email spike or another board runner, who ever it is!
  *MonkeyJaneJane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kari
yea, I'm that good

EW Cash: 357155.00
Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 PM

Denz dude, it's denz
And on the phone you told me you called him a fucken retard on here? YOU LIED TO ME and made me laugh for nothing
*you* some lil dude was freakin out about the board and bein all dumb and shit cause of his signature and bla bla bla and I'm like......well if you weren't a fucken retard and could read......ect ect ect*** <--you said that to me darn it and I laughed really hard...and then I Read this and you didn't actually say that..lol, I know I'm dumb.
Besides if you'd of remembered his name I'd of told you he's like another Mandy, he gets pissed off over petty shit and flips out about everything.
oops, didn't mean to talk bout you like that straight out or anything....I should of written this in a PM.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future*MonkeyJaneJane has a brilliant future

Old 05-14-2004, 12:23 PM

sorry dude! here..............well if you weren't a retard,
and dude that was mean i love her to death, but yes i understand!
  *MonkeyJaneJane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Toxzide
Viva la raza!

Toxzide is a jewel in the roughToxzide is a jewel in the roughToxzide is a jewel in the roughToxzide is a jewel in the rough

Old 05-14-2004, 06:21 PM

Interesting...

Yea, I kind of agree with Matty here..Well..actually, I just wanna change my avatar..and thats it. Other than that, I'm cool with the new design..

The time to talk is up
So bring the heat, that time is over
While you running your mouth I'm creeping up over your shoulder
A gun, a knife, a bat, a brick, anything I can get my hands on
All my blood start acting up, and I'll leave you underground

Toxzide is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kari
yea, I'm that good

Kari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem WebKari owns Eminem Web

Old 05-17-2004, 12:07 AM

yea well her lil comment was even worse.
And come to think about it YOU Are the one that told ME That she gets pissed off over the pettiest shit......I was just repeating what you said.

Old 05-21-2004, 11:57 AM

like i said kari i understand! and yes i did say it but she's my friend that doesn't mean that you can go off and say it! i mean i would be pissed if it was about her too! sure i don't like her sometimes and she annoyes the hell out of me, but still i don't let any other person sit there and talk shit about her! i mean come on! i don't let people say shit about you do i? no i don't! and it' kinda like one of those, i can say all i want to about my brother was being an ass hole but no-one ever wants to tell me my brother is an ass hole! kinda of thing! but hey i wasn't mad dude! if you thought i was, i wasn't! so just chill! and i'm still not mad! i'm a very good mood today...yet again! <--wonders why she didn't get laid! lmao
Kari
yea, I'm that good

Old 05-23-2004, 11:39 PM

yea I know what you mean in a way, I mean I luv ya girly, but you've said shit bout ma friends before, I let it slide though..shizz ya gotta vent...lol.
It's all good though, I fucken love her to death too, that comment just pissed me off. And I actually ment it as a joke, thinkin you'd get a giggle out of it or something, prolly not, eh oh well!! no worries, I didn't think you were mad, I was just sayin I was repeating what you said!!! all cool, I'm chilled, sorta.......I dunno, I'm still having kinda a bad day and I think you know what it's about....you know someone not e mailin me and shit like that, stuff we've talked about, depressin the fuck out of me right now....ahhh, but other then sayin something and hopin it works, what can I do about it? I know sit here and complain to someone that'll listen to me!! lol

Old 05-24-2004, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirelover
sorry dude! here..............well if you weren't a retard,
and dude that was mean i love her to death, but yes i understand!

dude! does that sound like i was pissed! i mean all i said was that it was mean! god! i was totally not pissed! you should have known that! damn! i mean shit reread it! does it sound like i was pissed! and the other post i was still not pissed! i mean shit! i don't get pissed over "petty shit"! you know that! and you aslo know that if i got pissed i would have let you know and not that nice of a way! ;anyways! i'm bounce'n out!
Kari
yea, I'm that good

Old 05-25-2004, 12:21 AM

lol, dude don't even front, I didn't lose sleep, shit, I had a sex dream, you think I'm wakin up for something...lol
Naw, I know you weren't pissed at me, I'm me, you love me...cause I'm me...and you love me, because.....well I'm me!! lol

EW Cash: 2540.00
Bernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bernard Send a message via Yahoo to Bernard
Old 05-25-2004, 06:40 AM

This board can use some moderators.

There is no impossible, it is only a matter of effort.

Still an Oracle.
  Bernard is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Kari
yea, I'm that good

Old 05-26-2004, 01:27 AM

why are we free posting way too much for you??
I'm a mod of 2 forums, woo go me, happy day for Kari!! if I had pom pom's I'd try the whole cheerleading thing, but I doubt it'd work for me.

EW Cash: 6174.00
*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member*Princezz* is a dope member

Old 05-26-2004, 06:26 AM

chillax stan it'lll be all fixed soon alright?
  *Princezz* is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
emluvme
u cant be me ima rockstar

emluvme has tight gameemluvme has tight game

Send a message via AIM to emluvme Send a message via Yahoo to emluvme
Old 05-26-2004, 08:45 PM

go to the use control panel. i just dont like the fact that i cant edit my posts.

MORE TISH ( you know you want it )

************CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW *************

CLICK HERE (ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE)

THEN GO HERE (ALSO FOR A GOOD CAUSE)
  emluvme is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote