eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Boston

EW Cash: 1115.00
Boston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to beholdBoston is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via MSN to Boston Send a message via Yahoo to Boston
Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 02:29 PM

lets rephrase...

most commercial hip hop is dead

listen to underground, there still doing there thing.. - immortal technique ;]
  Boston is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
NDaATL
Pimpin ya heard?

EW Cash: 125.00
NDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-04-2007, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven 24 View Post
all of these comments makes it seem as if you think dipset is better than nas...
Like I said, I never said Cam is better. I said Nas has "fell off" bigtime. I actually think Cam's old shit was better too, his shit from SDE and Confessions of Fire, but I'm sure you've never heard those anyway.

And yes, I think Cam is better than Nas NOW, but not Nas's old shit. Just like Eminem is average now, it doesn't mean I don't consider him top 5.
  NDaATL is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-05-2007, 11:13 PM

[QUOTEI would Love to see, is Em & Nas together on one track.[/QUOTE]

I SECOND THAT

EW Cash: 50.00
PayPahBoii is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-07-2007, 06:55 PM

yo guys i am new here and i think if this stuff is true then that would be sick and cam's career will R.I.P

EW Cash: 8804.00
Skorpio is a splendid one to beholdSkorpio is a splendid one to beholdSkorpio is a splendid one to beholdSkorpio is a splendid one to beholdSkorpio is a splendid one to beholdSkorpio is a splendid one to beholdSkorpio is a splendid one to beholdSkorpio is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-18-2007, 07:48 PM

Cam'ron owns all........

Battle record : 41-3

Wins: Eminemx01, mbest1623, Carnage x2, 1st Aid, Killa101, COCA, Sirius Black x4
Babyface, KnineD, Skippadee, BulletOfChance x2, SAR CREW, Legit Unit, Exile92
K1nkilla x2, Lucia Sanchez, Skandalis, Od Pir x2, Bank, Sharke x2, Latinprince x3
Whirlwind, Queen Murda, TopGun, Stanatic, WarMachine, Pepperdaconvict, Rydah
Darkness, EZP, Advocate

Loses: Diatribe x2, Death(No Showed)

"nah, i didn't expect to win that easily, you're one of the best MCs in here...
but i didn't expect to lose that easily either..." - Satanic
  Skorpio is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cullision

EW Cash: 37352.00
Cullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem WebCullision owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 03-18-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDaATL View Post
this is retarded, Cam/dipset has never dissed Eminem. There was an interview with dipset a while back with them saying how much they respected Eminem, Juelz said Eminem is the #1 artist he would want to collab with.

The sad thing, is that 50 knows he can't take down dipset, so he's gotta get Jay/Nas/Em on the track to help out, it still wont' take them down though. By doing this, he is admitting that he lost round 1 with Cam, which was already obvious. 50 couldn't take Ja rule down himself so he had to get Eminem involved in that too.

Either way, if Em is on the track, it won't be a dipset diss, 50/Jay/Nas may diss but Em has no reason to diss Cam.

Bottom line, 50 don't wanna get the whole dipset crew involved, cuz JR writer, 40 cal, and Hell Rell will shit on ANYONE in G-unit, Banks is decent but he don't come close to JR/40.

yep...
  Cullision is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
LyricalMigraine

EW Cash: 10.00
LyricalMigraine is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 05-05-2007, 06:39 PM

Alright, all I have to say is this:

1. A LOT of people seem to harp on this idea that Nas, Jay, Em, etc. have "fallen off" over the past few years and whatnot. I'll admit, the Jay now is not "Reasonable Doubt"/"Blueprint" Jay, and Nas & Em may have toned it down, but can't a motha(beep) grow up, mature a lil' bit? That's like saying your people, the folks you grew up with and wilded out with, fall off the moment they get married and have kids and whatnot. Might not be as fun, but...

2. Someone on here...wait, I found it. NDaATL said "JayZ has made subliminals to Cam, and made a DIRECT diss to Jim Jones, and Jones still sold more than he's ever sold in his career you fuckin dumb shit"...please tell me you did not mean Jim Jones is selling more than Jay has ever sold.

3. Finally, the more I think about it, Nas is a pretty bold guy to declare all of hip hop dead...BUT if anything, hip hop has got a severe case of lung cancer, the way a lot of these rappers are coughing up mucus on wax. Nowadays, it's all about beats, b****es, box Chevys, boatloads of kilos, beefs, & best punchlines. Hell, I just made a punchline in my comment and I didn't even think about it. Fact of the matter is, ANYBODY (and I don't think my comment is too far from truthful) can make a hip hop record. And don't give me that played out s*** about the best rappers are underground! Yeah, I-Tech might be nice and MF may bring the doom...but Em, Talib, Lupe, Nas, maybe even Jay (and a host of other nice MCs) didnt just fall into the limelight. People keep gassing these underground people, which has the underground subconsciously/consciously thinking they are truly better than nice MCs in the commercial limelight. I will say I've never heard Doom or I-Tech (forgive me, I'm no longer a true hip hop fan 'cause I'm not a fanboy for the underground) BUT I'm %100 sure they'd please my ears more than the whipped hop they got spinning on the radios and on Blown Enough Talent and Making Television Vomit...but I digress.

P.S. By the way, Jay, Em, & Nas are all in my top 5 greatest MCs. And Lupe is edging closer by the minute into the top 5...
  LyricalMigraine is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 317202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 05-05-2007, 07:04 PM

shit dog....

EW Cash: 40.00
OPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond reputeOPIV has a reputation beyond repute

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 05-17-2007, 03:55 PM

It take that many emcees to diss 1 wack mofo?

Unity
There's a war goin' down between my brothers tonight, I don't want no war goin' down tonight.
Civilisation? Ha! I call it as I see it. I call it bullshit, you know, I still cannot believe it Our evolution now has gone the way of hate A world evolved resolved into its stupid fate. Stop this war ! All so different yeah, I say we're all the same All caught, you know, in the division game. Self destruction fast impending like a bullet. No one can stop it, once it's fired, no one can control it.
Stop this war !
A final word, wait it's not a call to action
We ain't no sect, we ain't no fucking faction.
Unity, Unity, you've heard it all before. This time it's not exclusive - we want to stop a war.
Ain't nothing wrong, with another Unity song
Unity, as one stand together,
Unity, evolution's gonna come !
  OPIV is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 317202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Eminem, Nas, JayZ, & 50 Cent, all on on track to diss Cam'ron! Holy shiiiiiiiiit! @ 05-17-2007, 04:16 PM

lol..I agree with that