eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Aic713
L-O-R-I

EW Cash: 417720.00
Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Aic713 Send a message via MSN to Aic713
Old Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-10-2006, 11:47 PM

This is sort of a "what would you do?" question.

What would you do if your best friend didn't like someone, for no good reason at all. Then you starting talking to the person & relized you really happen to like them (friend wise!). You soon come to the conclusion your best friend is just talking out of their ass when speaking of that person.. your bf doesn't really know them.. So why should you dislike that person?

So the question is.. Should you dislike someone just because your best friend does?

See i've had this happen to me. My best friend & her other best friend (whom I'm not friends with really) decided they hated this girl. For no reason at all.. Other than the fact the girl at that time went out with my BF's OTHER BF's EX boyfriend. So I was ordered not to like her. If I did I was betraying the other best friend.. Even though we weren't friends, Go figure. Now I speak to this girl on a regular basis, she's always been nothing but nice to me, always helps me when I need it, she listens to my problems more than my BF does, and she really is just a nice person. So I called my BF the other day, and she's going on & on about how much she dislikes this girl, not so much saying it, but making fun of her... and finally I just had it & said "I'm sorry but I don't feel that way & I happen to like her". My BF was just like okay whatever.. and ranted on. It just seems so fucking highschool of her to still act that way. There is NO reason to dislike this girl, so why should we.. Her other BF, is back together with her long time on again off again boyfriend, and the other girl is happy with her man for the past 4 years (give or take).. But all because the girl is going out with the other BF's EX she hates her.. It's all so fucking stupid IMO!!

SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Aic713 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-10-2006, 11:53 PM

Personally, I think people can be morons. Just because it's the "norm" to follow your friends...no matter how old ya are...there's a reason God gave you your own brain and your own heart If ya can't trust your own judgement in situations like these, you've got deeper issues to deal with I say follow your heart...for me it takes a hell of a lot to really hate someone...and I've learned that it's never good to judge someone without getting to know them first. It's amazing what you can learn when you're open minded!

Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Shady Makaveli

EW Cash: 1401.00
Shady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope memberShady Makaveli is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Shady Makaveli Send a message via AIM to Shady Makaveli Send a message via MSN to Shady Makaveli Send a message via Yahoo to Shady Makaveli
Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 04:56 PM

"My enemies your enemies/ Cuz' you ain't never had a friend like me/"

Sorry this reminded me of that song. I now return you to this thread already in progress.

I also do songs..
*NEWEST SONG (along with the rest)* "It's Christmas Time At Emweb" check it out HERE

Email me at: rjoynesjr@gmail.com or shadymakaveli@hotmail.com

IM me:
AIM= Shady Makaveli, MSN= shadymakaveli@hotmail.com, Yahoo= rjoynesjr, ICQ= 592351028, and Jabber= rjoynesjr@jabber.org

Also I'm on: Myspace
and Facebook

Some Others Live Despite Indignity Ever Ready
Living Intelligent For Eternity

...And goddammit be less serious and be less mature you silly ass motherfuckers!!!
  Shady Makaveli is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 395229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 05:07 PM

That was extremely hard to read, sometimes the logic of women is confusing.

"See i've had this happen to me. My best friend & her other best friend (whom I'm not friends with really) decided they hated this girl. For no reason at all.. Other than the fact the girl at that time went out with my BF's OTHER BF's EX boyfriend."

That is just...bonkers. It's odd. I mean, on some level I kind of understand because if someone was friends with one of my ex's boyfriends, I'd be dissapointed. Not because they're dating though, but just because he's a worthless fake waste of human life.

That said, in the past I never really cared. I guess it depends on what reason they broke up...

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 05:37 PM

A person should have at least an ounce of individuality. If they're going to act like sheep anyway why even claim yourself as an intelligent human being...or at least worthy of human intelligence?
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Crazee
What, me worry?

Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 05:51 PM

^Truth.

But if someone REALLY wronged you, I could understand viewing it as a betrayal to associate with them. It feels like they're co-signing them.

That said, this is "he said, she did this with him...OMG!" shit.

Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM

In my case shit happens. As long as I'm not dragged into the middle of their fued I don't give a shit.

Make love not war
Jon Bon Jovi

EW Cash: 96555.00
Jon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem WebJon Bon Jovi owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to Jon Bon Jovi
Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 05:59 PM

If my friend had no reason for disliking them, then it's tough shit. I can be friends with them if I want. But if they do have a reason then I wouldn't be. If they had done my friend wrong...I wouldn't want to know them. I can't ever undestand how people can be friends with someone who has treated their other friend/s like shit. It doesn't make sense to me.
and hypocrites who think the same shit but don't say shit
You Liberace's, Versace's, and you nazis
Watch me, cause you thinkin you got me in this hot seat
You motherfuckers wanna JUDGE me cause you're NOT me
You'll never STOP me, I'm TOP speed as you POP me
I came to save these new generations of babies
from parents who failed to raise 'em cause they're lazy
to grow to praise me I'm makin 'em go crazy
That's how I got this whole nation to embrace me
And you fugazi if you think I'ma admit wrong
I cripple any hypocritic critic I'm sic'd on
And this song is for any kid who gets picked on
A sick song to retaliate to, and it's called..
  Jon Bon Jovi is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Sapphire

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazeeRorschach View Post

"See i've had this happen to me. My best friend & her other best friend (whom I'm not friends with really) decided they hated this girl. For no reason at all.. Other than the fact the girl at that time went out with my BF's OTHER BF's EX boyfriend."

That is just...bonkers. It's odd. I mean, on some level I kind of understand because if someone was friends with one of my ex's boyfriends, I'd be dissapointed. Not because they're dating though, but just because he's a worthless fake waste of human life.

That said, in the past I never really cared. I guess it depends on what reason they broke up...
rofl..that's just cause you don't have the secret estrogen pills that make everything make sense Oh yeah..and she meant best friend..haha..not boyfriend. Speaking from experience chicks get catty...or at least all the one's I've ever came across...I'm with Jon

Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
unknown_
Too drinky, no thinky?

EW Cash: 2210.00
unknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Webunknown_ owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 08:19 PM

I don't like many people.... but i don't expect my friends to hate everybody like i do. I could care less if they wanna like them or not. But if I liked someone and they didn't they would get over it, we don't act like females.
  unknown_ is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Crazee
What, me worry?

Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 08:42 PM

I'm friends with a lot of people that are friends with my enemies. And I mean, not just minor junk. Real enemies.

Cain
Kari's Booty Call

Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-11-2006, 11:25 PM

I've just got a couple of friends and a lot of enemies so if anyone tries dragging me in the middle of their shit I'm cracking skulls. I don't care if it is man, woman or child I will drop them quicker than the French drop weapons at the sight of Germans.

Make love not war
Aic713
L-O-R-I

Aic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem WebAic713 owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-12-2006, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazeeRorschach View Post

LMAO!!! No invision someone saying all that.. because that's what I was doing when I was typing it.. It's one long ass run on sentence.

Aic713
L-O-R-I

Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-12-2006, 05:27 PM

I agree with you guys about it, First off, I think her other Best friend is an asshole, self centered bitch (just to sum it up). I don't really give a shit what she has to say about anything. She's a cunt! However my best friend I do expect a tad more from her than just picking on someone because you think it's funny, espically at our age now. In HS that was "yay fun" but now it's moronic!

So really I don't give a shit if they both said "I don't want you to talk to her" I would anyway.

What really had me thinking about this is just the simple fact that I wonder how many nice people did I not talk to because of one thing or another. I wouldn't speak to like say her fiance's ex-girlfriend.. Just because I think that's wrong no one else... But even when we were teens (she & I have been BF's since we were kids) if she hated someone I did too. I was a total sheep back in the days. She didn't do the same. Shit she even hung out with Jimmy during one of our many break-ups in HS.

Crazee
What, me worry?

Old Re: Should you not like someone because your BF doesn't?? @ 12-12-2006, 07:45 PM

If someone dislikes someone,it's retarded to hate them. But if they are ENEMIES...and therefore really have mutual hate...I could not consciously make an effort to get to know them. There are a lot of people in this world...but if I happened to find out they were cool, I'm the type of person that figures if you can't accept me you're not worth it. So, I'd probably try to cause peace of SOME sort.

I've lost friends with that attitude, but I'd rather be true to myself.

I know you probably think of me as a young/n Lori, but I get what you're saying. Truth be told, growing up I had a lot of people gang up on me becase it was "cool". And truthfully, I did it to a couple people in high school(though I tried to be friendly, they were just bitches).

Now I've grown up and see adults acting like children...you know, I'm not really as conceited as I come across sometimes. It's fun for me to pretend to be great and self obsessed. But I look at people, even those I respect, and wonder how truly different they are than the kids I know.

That said, I hate when teenagers think they're uber-mature too because they usually are fooling themselves.