Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Poll: can he come back??
Poll Options
can he come back??

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
chelsy
i drink ass juice

EW Cash: 65.00
chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to chelsy
Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 12-15-2007, 09:54 AM

think wt you guys wanna.. he'll be back for gooooood.. thankyou very much.

^props to gOd
  chelsy is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Em4life

EW Cash: 2900.00
Em4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope memberEm4life is a dope member

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 12-15-2007, 08:29 PM

I don't wanna try to say what Em thinks or things like that but let's look at his point of view if it is possible. Firstly, when he used to be dope (MMLP, TES) there was something in his lyrics what attracted people - not only the great technique he done them with but even the honesty, sometimes cruelty and realism he put in them. His lyrics were like that because his life was like that. I think many of you, me including, loved him because he was doing rap in different way other rappers do - he wasn't about bling bling, he didn't fancied big and expensive cars in his music. He just described what he felt. But, let me ask you - what can he write about nowadays? About problems he has when he doesn't know which bank would be proper to put his money in? Or which car he should chose to go shopping? Or that he probably wanna move futher from the centre because he spotted a nice house in that area? His mom has cancer, Kim is away (fortunately), Hailie is older and is able to get many things which she couldn't when MMLP was on the sale. Mabbe the only thing which could drive him to produce a quality lyrics is Proof's death. But it is probably so personal that Em wants to keep it for himself.

I also agree he should stop trying to be the second Dr. Dre, admit to himself that the only thing which makes people buy albums of Cashis, D12 etc. is his name written in capitals on the top of an album cover.

Človek si neuvedomí, čo stratil, kým to naozaj nestratí. A niekedy ani potom... Ale život ide ďalej. Všetko sa raz každému vráti.

Hate me. Do it and do it again. Waste me. RAPE ME, my friend.

You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die

Em4life is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
chelsy
i drink ass juice

chelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Webchelsy owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 12-22-2007, 06:29 AM

^word.. lol

^props to gOd
BluDymnAngel

EW Cash: 165.00
BluDymnAngel is a glorious beacon of lightBluDymnAngel is a glorious beacon of lightBluDymnAngel is a glorious beacon of lightBluDymnAngel is a glorious beacon of lightBluDymnAngel is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-15-2008, 12:50 PM

I truly believe in him just as i did when he first came down 2 Rhode Island and passed out a few demo tapes to people ! I was one of those people! I love who he is and he's still that same person, the world is what has changed and he knows exactly when and wear to do what he knows best!

Mmmmmmmm the things i would do 4 this man..........
  BluDymnAngel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
eminemlover437

EW Cash: 710.00
eminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant future

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-15-2008, 03:21 PM

Come on...It's Eminem we're talking about. Of course he can make a comeback if he wants too. The question is....HOw badly does he want to? I hope he does and I haven't lost faith in him.
  eminemlover437 is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
JeFF

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-16-2008, 05:44 PM

i dont evem think he wants to.

eminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant futureeminemlover437 has a brilliant future

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-17-2008, 06:44 PM

That's sad, but seems like it's true.

EW Cash: 3670.00
xShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-25-2008, 01:26 AM

HELL YA...

camon guys this is Eminem we are talking about here.. the dude that started it all by selling a cd on street to making millions cuz of his music.. if he cant do it no one can..

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-25-2008, 08:31 AM

^riiiiite.
eminemlover437

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-25-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShady_QqZx View Post
HELL YA...

camon guys this is Eminem we are talking about here.. the dude that started it all by selling a cd on street to making millions cuz of his music.. if he cant do it no one can..
Agree!

EW Cash: 410.00
Ohana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud of

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-25-2008, 03:36 PM

I don't know why people make all this drama for dis bullshit! I think his last albuns were really good.
I read someday that he is cummin back!! With Slim Shady!! =D
So.... all we have to do... is WAIT!!! :P
  Ohana Fernandes is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
eminemlover437

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 01-25-2008, 06:36 PM

Someone who thought Encore was really good? Amazing and we wonder why people love these cheezy ass rap songs like "Crank That" "Lafty Taffy" and all this other shit. LoL

EW Cash: 3670.00
xShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem WebxShady_QqZx owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 02-08-2008, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eminemlover437 View Post
Someone who thought Encore was really good? Amazing and we wonder why people love these cheezy ass rap songs like "Crank That" "Lafty Taffy" and all this other shit. LoL
i like about 5 songs in encore.. i never heard this lafty taffy song.. just by the title im guessing its a pieca shit?

EW Cash: 410.00
Ohana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud ofOhana Fernandes has much to be proud of

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 08-05-2008, 08:29 PM

Why the fuck did you reup such an old thread??!
And if i can only understand one word of what are u talking it would be good.
zikos aka boss

EW Cash: 1145.00
dr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Webdr.ip owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to dr.ip Send a message via Skype™ to dr.ip
Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 12-10-2008, 11:05 PM

is eminem he can do any thing if he want so i voted 5

my skyblog:www.zikos-aka-boss.skyblog.com
check it and dont
hé sat hak man 3andi klack
hak man 3andi club
wala tlab slack
wala rja3 o be back
hak man 3andi bach baghi tkali
drari 7asalaz
wala gangsters