Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem

Poll: can he come back??
Poll Options
can he come back??

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Hynkel
Fuck

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 06-30-2007, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Translation
Because he can. Come on people, think about how many good tracks he's made by himself and with others
Or something
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
60 Channels
Banne.d!.

EW Cash: 853.00
60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web60 Channels is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 06-30-2007, 10:47 PM

No I Dont Think He Can Make a comeback Its To Late For That Hes a Changed man Ether We Like That are Not
Realist

EW Cash: 577.50
Laayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-01-2007, 03:42 PM

My friend and I were discussing this last night and we both have concluded that no, Eminem won't make a comeback. Just look at the list of the artists that he's collaborating with. For God's sakes. WTF is that? Seriously. Whatever happened to the good ole days? I'm not expecting an album like MMLP or anything, because one can only hit the highest peak and be at the epitome, once. Not again and again. But just look at what he's doing to his fans.
  Laayla is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 336895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-02-2007, 08:52 PM

He will still sell loads even if he doesn't make the "comeback". His overall fan-base is immense so it will easily hit number one in the charts.

It really depends on what "comeback" means. If it means decent listen-able music, then it's most probably, No. If it's sales, then it's easily, Yes. Personally. I think he could release a 20 minute album with a load of skits and still sell an unbelievable amount of CDs and tickets for gigs.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*®Daniella®*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *®Daniella®*
Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-03-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:
how he can lose skill
I'm still asking that question.............but either ways I vote for 'if he really tries' but he has to focus on him, not on any of those little rapper, no!!! just forget about them and focus on him, maybe yes he would come back with really good lyrics, but that's like so far away from happening, I would just love that his next album, shut us all the fuck up, that he just realeases something that NOBODY expect, and when I say that I mean something really good, where he shows that well he is actually 'king mathers' lol

EW Cash: 577.50
Laayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-04-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz View Post
He will still sell loads even if he doesn't make the "comeback". His overall fan-base is immense so it will easily hit number one in the charts.

It really depends on what "comeback" means. If it means decent listen-able music, then it's most probably, No. If it's sales, then it's easily, Yes. Personally. I think he could release a 20 minute album with a load of skits and still sell an unbelievable amount of CDs and tickets for gigs.

I can even make sales. I just have to remember to throw in a few orgasms. It's not about sales, even though that's what most of them has made it to be because well, it gets you mula. Eminem was all about skills and people being impressed by what the fuck their ears were bumpin' to. Now they're just scared wtf they're listening to.
  Laayla is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-04-2007, 10:56 AM

i put if he really tries. Look at what the mans capable of, see the thing thats significant about eminem, is he didnt just release one good cd and all the others sucked, SSLP, MMLP, TES and 8 mile all kicked ass and are different from each other, Encore just didnt make that list and i want his new album to do that.

Hes just got to get back into his work like he used to and let nothing stop him. He needs to take the emotion and shit hes going through right now and make fuel out of it for his firey lyrics.

EW Cash: 125.00
NDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud of

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-07-2007, 05:01 PM

God I hope so, all his recent shit is just annoying. Hopefully he's been writing for the last 3 years and this is why his album has taken so long to release. I remember Dre used to speak about how much time Em put into his lyrics. Something along the lines of "Man, he just puts SO much time into the lyrics", while looking down and shaking his head. Just like, DAMN he puts a lot of time in them. I think he's just lost his passion and interest in it.
  NDaATL is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-07-2007, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Laa View Post
I can even make sales. I just have to remember to throw in a few orgasms. It's not about sales, even though that's what most of them has made it to be because well, it gets you mula. Eminem was all about skills and people being impressed by what the fuck their ears were bumpin' to. Now they're just scared wtf they're listening to.
LOL @ "I just have to remember to throw in a few orgasms". Twista did that on one of his CDs when I was 15 and I smashed it up. It was fucking disgusting (of what I can remember).

In my opinion from what I saw, the only "cool album" was Marshall Mathers LP and then the hip hop heads went back onto hating him after Devil's Night. Personally, I don't blame them because it just got weaker from that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by At{}m!K Fiibe View Post
i put if he really tries. Look at what the mans capable of, see the thing thats significant about eminem, is he didnt just release one good cd and all the others sucked, SSLP, MMLP, TES and 8 mile all kicked ass and are different from each other, Encore just didnt make that list and i want his new album to do that.

Hes just got to get back into his work like he used to and let nothing stop him. He needs to take the emotion and shit hes going through right now and make fuel out of it for his firey lyrics.
I can't see what he can rap about. His life is "made" and if he makes another Kim related track, I may just kill myself or even HIM ! I also think the majority of his beats are wack, so that doesn't really help things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDaATL View Post
God I hope so, all his recent shit is just annoying. Hopefully he's been writing for the last 3 years and this is why his album has taken so long to release. I remember Dre used to speak about how much time Em put into his lyrics. Something along the lines of "Man, he just puts SO much time into the lyrics", while looking down and shaking his head. Just like, DAMN he puts a lot of time in them. I think he's just lost his passion and interest in it.
Word.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
At{}m!K Fiibe
Tia's #1 Fan

EW Cash: 972.50
At{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem WebAt{}m!K Fiibe owns Eminem Web

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-08-2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz View Post
I can't see what he can rap about. His life is "made" and if he makes another Kim related track, I may just kill myself or even HIM ! I also think the majority of his beats are wack, so that doesn't really help things.
Oh of course, people just think that his lyrics have declined but his voice is annoying as fuck too and he does havent any emotion in it. Plus the beats sound worse than the soundclick beats..... He needs to evolve completely with his stuff. Eminem really needs to let dre and jeff help him with his production and go back to sslp and mmlp days cause eminem just sucks at that.

EW Cash: 803.00
JeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem WebJeFF owns Eminem Web

Send a message via Yahoo to JeFF
Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-08-2007, 12:32 PM

why thank you for the thought but i cant produce a beat. sorry.

Dr Dre 2001

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-08-2007, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Oh of course, people just think that his lyrics have declined but his voice is annoying as fuck too and he does havent any emotion in it. Plus the beats sound worse than the soundclick beats..... He needs to evolve completely with his stuff. Eminem really needs to let dre and jeff help him with his production and go back to sslp and mmlp days cause eminem just sucks at that.
yeah man, that's so true, I totally forgot that he doesn't have any variation in his voice anymore.
NDaATL
Pimpin ya heard?

EW Cash: 125.00
NDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud ofNDaATL has much to be proud of

Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-08-2007, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Oh of course, people just think that his lyrics have declined but his voice is annoying as fuck too and he does havent any emotion in it.
That was the biggest difference in his style IMO when Encore came out. The first thing I noticed was the difference in his voice. Obviously his lyrics sucked, but his voice was the worst transition.
  NDaATL is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
OvaDose
The Black Rose

EW Cash: 2543.50
OvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem WebOvaDose owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to OvaDose
Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-10-2007, 06:59 AM

Here's my opinion, i'm not sure if any one else agree's, but fuck it...

Em needs a beef.. not a small one like moby or some shit but one like the Canibus or Benzino one.. He needs to get angry again...

Canibus could rip him to absolute shreds right now...

The games-mean, the mainstreams just got the same-Theme/
I got the illest multies, something like a big daddy kane-dream//

www.soundclick.com/ovadose

OvaDose - 'Urban Revolution' MixTape...

KSFTBOM Member! (O.G)
  OvaDose is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: can em make a comeback??? @ 07-11-2007, 03:02 AM

yeah but that could end his career completely....

example: if eminem responded to spratt(kid from canada who stole kims phone etc and dissed em) then he would have been ripped to shreds....

now as un-fair and fucked up as it is, if a major rapper is destroyed by some 18 year old myspace rapper from canada ..his career is over. even if the kid has skill(which btw he really, really, REALLY does)

btw i don't mean 'careers over' in terms of sales...lets admit it, eminem will always sell enough records for him to buy a reasonably sized house or new ferrari. I mean in terms of respect, any respect that he has left from hardcore rap fans will be gone.

i.m.o any un-heard internet rapper (with skill) has the potential to take down any mainstream rapper, especially the rappers like eminem. because there is a few things that 18-year old from canada has that eminem does not. and it is some of the key elements to becoming one of the best. Hunger and Passion.

but yeah...even if eminem beefed with camron or ja rule (again) or anyone really, there is a 80/20 chance that his rival will destroy him. (ems gave me no reason to think otherwise) ...hell i can see camron making a comeback before eminem does. infact i can see jay-z retiring and making ANOTHER comeback before eminem does. lol..

i found tracks like 'fack' funny, i don't hate fack. but songs like 'just lose it' and 'ass like that' and this new one with t.i really piss me off...i think eminems time is over.
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote