eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Film & Entertainment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old stand by me @ 05-07-2007, 07:28 AM

i seen this for the first time last night, and it is by far one of the greatest movies i have ever seen. I can't even begin to describe how much i love it.

has anyone else seen this??...it's really old..was made in like 86' i think...
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Tia
Cookie Monster

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: stand by me @ 05-07-2007, 07:59 AM

LOL @ it being your first time seeing it. I think most Americans saw it a million times.

EW Cash: 1969.00
Riz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant futureRiz has a brilliant future

Old Re: stand by me @ 05-07-2007, 09:19 AM

Yeah, it's a great film. Considering what it's about, I'm not surprised you like it so much, Mike.
  Riz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: stand by me @ 05-07-2007, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia View Post
LOL @ it being your first time seeing it. I think most Americans saw it a million times.
i apologise for not being american..is that what you want me to say?

and i think a million times might be a bit of an exaggeration tia
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 336895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Old Re: stand by me @ 05-07-2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven 24 View Post
i apologise for not being american..is that what you want me to say?
lol, I'm glad you apologised for not being American, it was the right thing todo.
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

EW Cash: 970.00
Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: stand by me @ 06-13-2007, 12:02 AM

classic!! a lot of people dont realize stephen king had something to do with it. and its got my favorite actor in one of his first movies...ACE (kiefer sutherland)

EW Cash: 715.00
Sapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope memberSapphire is a dope member

Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Send a message via MSN to Sapphire Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire
Old Re: stand by me @ 06-13-2007, 12:07 AM

hahaha..definate classic...that's back when river phoenix was like my alltime crush <3 it as well hun

Sapphire is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: stand by me @ 06-13-2007, 10:43 AM

I can't remember it, I remember the leaches scene and the train scene...but I can't remember the WHOLE movie. I remember I liked it tho.

Hasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem WebHasselbeck08 is one of the illest on Eminem Web

Old Re: stand by me @ 06-24-2007, 04:47 AM

speaking of the 80's has anybody seen that movie "lucas"? i like that as much as stand by me. man i was in love with that chick...the one from the goonies when i was growing up.
Kari's Booty Call

Location: In the realms of my mind looking at those who have left and that which is mine
EW Cash: 85397.50
Cain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem WebCain owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Cain Send a message via MSN to Cain
Old Re: stand by me @ 06-25-2007, 11:54 PM

Lucas wasn't bad it just didn't have the same heart as Stand By Me.

I love Stand By Me though. One of the best movies based on a Stephen King story. It's also one of Kiefer Sutherland's best roles ever.
When I'm done with my vegetables, where should I put the wheelchairs.

Now for something entirely different....meaning serious.

Make love not war
Don't trust the government of the US
If the world changes you, then you can change the world.
  Cain is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Hasselbeck08
Conservative in Exile

Old Re: stand by me @ 06-26-2007, 01:33 AM

^true...it kinda reminded me of "rudy" a little bit, but nah i agree it wasn't as good as "stand by me"

and damn right on kiefer