eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Music

Charmbracelet
xD

EW Cash: 435.50
Charmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Charmbracelet Send a message via MSN to Charmbracelet Send a message via Yahoo to Charmbracelet
Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-18-2005, 04:59 PM

i love itz out it called The Emansapation Of Mimi

www.facebook.com/ksimpsonnn
  Charmbracelet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Laayla
Realist

EW Cash: 577.50
Laayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-18-2005, 05:01 PM

shut up.
  Laayla is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Charmbracelet
xD

EW Cash: 435.50
Charmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem WebCharmbracelet owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Charmbracelet Send a message via MSN to Charmbracelet Send a message via Yahoo to Charmbracelet
Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-18-2005, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laayla
shut up.
why don't you!

www.facebook.com/ksimpsonnn
  Charmbracelet is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Laayla
Realist

Laayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem WebLaayla owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-18-2005, 06:52 PM

Because you will instead.
sanely_insane
-CRAKE-

EW Cash: 4849.00
sanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-19-2005, 12:37 AM

lmao at laa inst she the sweetest ever*sigh* id have to agree with amber (who seems to be one of the more intelligent members on this bord) accept i never liked hershe makes my head hurt
  sanely_insane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Laayla
Realist

Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-19-2005, 02:05 AM

lol I actually like Amber.. she seems smart and not afraid to state her opinion.
sanely_insane
-CRAKE-

EW Cash: 4849.00
sanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Websanely_insane owns Eminem Web

Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-19-2005, 02:14 AM

agreed now can we go back to trashing mimi or w.e she goes by now god when shes around you no u need a combert stalked with asprin
  sanely_insane is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 369229.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-19-2005, 12:12 PM

I likr Mariah Carey because I think "We belong together" is just sugary sweet enough to work.

Throughout history there’s been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
That’s where Jesus stands alone like taking a ‘timeout’
And don’t be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples weren’t stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still it’s by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Em'sGhettogrl

EW Cash: 0.00
Em'sGhettogrl is on a distinguished road

Old Re: Mariah Carey @ 08-19-2005, 02:10 PM

hahahah em bashed her! on his tour! lmao good she deserves it....shes dumb and she knows she was with eminem who can resist his fine ass......did anyone hear wut the V'oicemails" said? hahaha thats hilarious...my cousin went to the concert and said that it was his introduction to puke! hahaha origional....lol has anyone heard it? i want to hear it so badly! lol it will make my day....
  Em'sGhettogrl is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote