eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > General Discussion

Closed Thread

.:Shadow:.
Itís classified.

EW Cash: 1756.50
.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web

Old What happens when... @ 08-15-2007, 11:31 AM

Okay, here it isÖ
What happens when your boyfriend, a guy you actually love, and despite his personal emotional problems, has fallen in love with you too, turns out to be a little psychotic? What happens between the two of you after youíve walked in on him preparing to murder someone? And itís not the first, or last time he has done this. Itís like a regular thing. Although she doesnít know just how regular.

Where does the relationship go from there? Does she tell the police? Does she disappear to hide from him? What would you do?
You have to understand though, this is no ordinary relationship. I mean, this guy is no ordinary guy. He has so many issues. He just doesnít get out there. He doesnít meet people, he basically doesnít know anyone. Not because heís a loser or something. He just canít socialize with other people; itís like he canít bring himself to. Itís just a big personal fuck up with him in his head. Heís amazingly bright; very clever, and heís so organized and tries to be so perfect. But heís in his own little world. So never mind meeting a girl and leting her close to him, and be so intimate with her, like he has, if he can barely go out shopping or something. Well, he actually has no problem with that. I think he just actually has a fear of getting close to people, or something.. I donít know. *Shrugs*.
Anyway, so this is like his second relationship with anyone. The first one left him really fucked up, but four years later he meets someone else. Now heís madly in love with her, and so is she with him.
What happens after his big secret is exposed?

Hmm?
  .:Shadow:. is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*~Leah Bia~*
Bank's baby girl. :)

EW Cash: 31285.00
*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web*~Leah Bia~* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via MSN to *~Leah Bia~*
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-15-2007, 11:54 AM

I wouldn't go to the police. But that's just me. I would just try and be there for him. Not turn him in.

EW Cash: 5476.00
Tia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem WebTia owns Eminem Web

Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-15-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Leah Bia~* View Post
I wouldn't go to the police. But that's just me. I would just try and be there for him. Not turn him in.
Agreed. If they really loved the girl, they would listen to her when she says it's time for them to go talk to someone professional about their negative feelings and get help in overcoming them. Everyone has & will continue to have problems, but people who are truly in love want to be good people. They are usually more willing to face their problems than anyone else in this world would be.

.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web.:Shadow:. owns Eminem Web

Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-15-2007, 01:37 PM

^ Yes, thank you. That was perfect.

That's exactly what he's been trying to do. He has been tryin' really hard, and because of her, although she didn't know about it, she has helped him in a million ways to try and stop.
But anyway, thanks for those two responces.
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 404729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-16-2007, 10:50 AM

That picture of him you painted ...well, it shed too much light on my own problems.

I agree with the two girls above...unless it gets to a point where you REALLY think others are in danger. How many murders in these schools and businesses could be avoided if someone saw the signs earlier?

So, I suggest trying to help him and not snitching. Sometimes, we all have our moments. But there is a line that you might want to do something harsher, for his own benefit, if you REALLY think people are in danger.

Good luck and God bless.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive

Last edited by Crazee; 08-18-2007 at 01:23 PM..
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Bernard
The Strongest Heart

EW Cash: 2540.00
Bernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem WebBernard owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Bernard Send a message via Yahoo to Bernard
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-17-2007, 03:07 PM

I'd rep Tia, but it says I have to pass it around first

Anyway, I agree that someone who is truly in love would not throw that away just to harm someone else.

Unfortunately, sometimes people have personal issues so huge that they are not ready or even capable of an intimate relationship. While love can conquer all, there can be a lot of pain and self sacrifice involved.

There is no impossible, it is only a matter of effort.

Still an Oracle.
  Bernard is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Eleven
~1124~

EW Cash: 45729.00
Eleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem WebEleven owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Eleven Send a message via Yahoo to Eleven
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-17-2007, 05:47 PM

i have relationship problems too.... i find it really hard too get close too someone unless i've known them for a long time or we really "click" (but that very very very very very rarely happens).

relationships(as in romantic relationships not friendships etc) scare the hell out of me ....too much commitment, a good relationship is nothing without trust and i find it hard too trust anyone.(unless they are extremely close family)

btw i agree with leah and tia, i hope this all works out.
  Eleven is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Crazee
What, me worry?

EW Cash: 404729.00
Crazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem WebCrazee owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Crazee Send a message via MSN to Crazee Send a message via Yahoo to Crazee
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 01:33 PM

Well, there is a level where you'd have to do something. What if someone knew the Virgina Tech shooter wanted to shoot people and never told people? I'm sure everyone was running around going "How could nobody have known? Nobody saw the signs?".

This sort of thing is something I'm very torn about. On the one end, you shouldn't harass someone that is having a normal difficult stretch. Lord knows...like, in high school I had people I thought were my friends tell the police or counselors that I was dangerous. And believe me, that pissed me off. I knew that even though I said it and felt so angry, and was weird and on my own...I'd never have harmed anyone. It broke my heart. And the same thing happened to me once again on a lesser scale.

But at the same time, by giving people their space and letting them be to an extreme...you have people that never get help. They sit somewhere brewing with their own thoughts. And a man that isn't corrected will justify everything he does(well, a woman will too). So, it isn't enough to say "I love you, I'm going to let you be. You figure it out". But it's hardly fair to throw ultimatums. Truth be told, if YOU love HIM then part of love is doing things for their good even if they'll hate you. If you promise to watch over him and don't tell anyone...then you better be prepared to know...

1.What are signs that this is actually dangerous?
2. When will I go to someone, when is it too much?

I think you have to be prepared for the worst, Jade. So yeah, I agree with Tia and Leah...but that doesn't mean you can't consider your course of action. So please, use discretion. Do you think he'd actually do it? If not, relax. People blow off steam. But if yes...well...try to get him help.

Throughout history thereís been mad religious leaders
Prophets, preachers, scholars, teachers
But when it came to the grave, no one could climb out
Thatís where Jesus stands alone like taking a Ďtimeoutí
And donít be mislead- I got a level head
No resurrection, Christianity would have never spread
The disciples werenít stupid guys who would ruin their lives
And then choose to die for what they knew was a lie
That would be beyond ridiculous- Nah, the issue is
The risen Christ seen by 500 eye-witnesses
Imagine 500 people in a court of law
Each of them taking the stand reporting what they saw
If their stories lined up and made sense
The evidence would have to leave you convinced
But still itís by faith that we trust and praise the Son
Who was raised for our justification

-Shai Linne "Jesus is Alive
  Crazee is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
Darkness
Master of Horror

EW Cash: 361202.00
Darkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem WebDarkness owns Eminem Web

Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 03:01 PM

I dont get it..He prepares to murder people but doesnt do it? What does he do?
Me<you

EW Cash: 320533.00
Flawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem WebFlawless owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Flawless Send a message via MSN to Flawless
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
g0d
g0d
bank
  Flawless is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
*®Daniella®*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *®Daniella®*
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
lol

well he can prepare, but he won't do it you know

but I would just be there for him, like try to help him in all I could, I think I wouldn't leave him if I love him

but basically what Tia and Leah said

Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Lol. Well, he's about to slice this chick up, but then his girlfriend walks in, and obviously he can't just carry on while she's standing there in shock. So he went to try calm her down. Which didnt end very well either.

PS.. For those of you who think this is about me, luckily it is not. :P Thanks for the concern though
*®Daniella®*
Denz's #1 groupi!!!

EW Cash: 10221.00
*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web*®Daniella®* owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to *®Daniella®*
Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 08:15 PM

oh so you mean he was about to do it, when his girl walk in???

EW Cash: 1945.00
Hynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem WebHynkel owns Eminem Web

Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Lol. Well, he's about to slice this chick up, but then his girlfriend walks in, and obviously he can't just carry on while she's standing there in shock.
I could

And if it were real love the girlfriend would cut the bitch up right along with him
  Hynkel is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button    
.:Shadow:.
Itís classified.

Old Re: What happens when... @ 08-18-2007, 08:20 PM

^ Lol, but no.

And @ Daniella, yep.
Closed Thread