eminem web left web right
bar right
headlinesbar right footer

Go Back   Eminem Web Board > Main > Eminem > News

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 282895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Smoke Old 50 Cent pulls out of the MOBOs @ 09-17-2007, 04:19 PM

50 Cent has pulled out of the MOBOs and other European dates a day after he was beaten to the top of the chart by rival Kanye West.

The star had vowed to retire as a solo artist if West outsold him.

He was due to play the MOBOs and the Vodafone Live Music Awards this Wednesday, followed by a performance for MTV in German on Friday.

But his spokesman told MTV News: "50 Cent is very sad to confirm that due to a last minute, unforeseen and unanticipated change in his schedule, he will have to postpone his European promotion trip from September 18-25."

Yesterday West went straight in at number one in the album chart with his latest offering, Graduation.

50 Cent only managed second spot with his record, Curtis.

Both albums were released on the same day and 50 cent vowed in an interview: "If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music."

"I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums."
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
Poero4906

EW Cash: 10.00
Poero4906 is on a distinguished road

Happy Old When a Tiger comes @ 03-15-2009, 06:18 AM

bump up lurkTwo guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of "Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, "Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?"His friend replies: "I don't have to out run it, I just have to run faster than you."--------------dvd copy,--------dvd ripper, ------------------dvd to ipod,----------------dvd ripper,-------------------dvd software,-----------

EW Cash: 5.00
sayonala is on a distinguished road

Old Re: 50 Cent pulls out of the MOBOs @ 05-26-2009, 04:44 AM

For iPod users, sometimes they want to backup the music, video or pictures on iPod to computer and to another iPod. This makes iPod users headache for iTunes doesn't providing this feature at all. Tipard Studio releases a program that can backup their files on iPod to PC or transfer files to another iPod. Using Tipard iPod Transfer Pro you would never worry about losing problem of the files. This iPod Transfer Pro help you copy songs and video from iPod to PC without losing anything. Tipard iPod Transfer pro supports all the versions of iPod devices. So you can easily transfer music and video from iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, iPod Touch, iPhone to PC. You could easily share your iPod music with your friends.

Key Features:
﹡Backup files from iPod to computer
﹡Import files from computer to iPod
﹡Transfer files from iPod to iPod/iPhone
  sayonala is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Sad Old my wife will appear out of nowhere @ 03-15-2010, 06:21 PM

A man approached a beautiful woman in a supermarketand asked her, “You know, I've lost my wife here inthe supermarket. Can you please talk to me for a fewminutes?” The woman asked him, “Why?” “Oh, you know, because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife will appear out of nowhere!”nike air max tnnike air max tnnike air maxnike air max 95 puma chaussures