View Single Post
T1 Req
You Evil Metal Man

EW Cash: 5.00
T1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to beholdT1 Req is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to T1 Req
Old 08-24-2002, 12:10 PM

You'd never get that happening in England. Here's an amazingly trivial story from the news I saw though:
A ten year old boy bought a hamster in a shop in his town and when he caught the bus home the bus driver said that would be an extra 10p for the hamster. He didn't have this 10p and could have been stranded in town (may I add that that's bullshit, the bus service in my area has these little bits of card you write your name and address on and if they're feeling particularly petty one day they can chase you up looking for your measly 50p you owe them and find out that you gave them a fake address), but was helped out by a friend. The boy says that this event "has not put him off buses".
I mean, is it a really slow week for news or something? Or am I missing something and hamsters are a sacred animal and to be charged 10p for one to travel is an unholy outrage?
  T1 Req is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button