View Single Post
JUNGLEBITCH

EW Cash: 375.00
JUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant futureJUNGLEBITCH has a brilliant future

Old Re: Eminem cancelles european tour @ 08-17-2005, 01:16 PM

Just when i think this day cant get any worse, i read this, fucksake, im bumed pissed off, vexed up, really guttered, was so looking forward to this, was looking forward to it since rumours in November last year, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! why why why!! GRRRRr so not fair, i just phoned up one of those ticket lines and they confirmed its cancelled, oh shit fucksake bollox bullshit fuck fuck fuck, and this morning i was thinkin its such a lovely day to commit suicide, now my day gets worse, well things happen for a reason, maybe with all the shit with the bombs, and been september, who knows maybe sumthing like that couldve happend, and things happen for a reason so Eminem got tired aaaaaaaaargh!!

oh well ill hold on to the concert 2003 that i went to, t shirt, cd, posters video clips the works lol, dam im bumed!! glad i waited for my ticket, my housemates have to be refunded fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk sake!!!

Read the bullshit i just got on line

Eminem cancels Bowl concert
MULTI-million selling rap artist Eminem has cancelled his two gigs at the National Bowl next month.
The performer is said to have pulled out of the Anger Management shows with 50 Cent and a host of other hip hop stars on September 9 and 10 because he is being treated for exhaustion which is "complicated by other medical issues".
Gordon Cockhill of Gaming International the company which manages events at the Bowl said: "We feel very sorry for the thousands of Eminem fans who were looking forward to the concerts here in Milton Keynes.
"It is very upsetting that Eminem has been forced to cancel at such a late stage."
The company had spent 10 months plannning the event with Eminem's management company, plus Thames Valley Police, Milton Keynes Council and other organisations.
There have been no plans to reschedule the concerts.
Punters have been advised to contact their ticket agent for a refund.

Im a BAD BAD Kitty

JuNgLe BiTcH
--------------- ----------------
  JUNGLEBITCH is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button