View Single Post
shortie
cave bitch

EW Cash: 5508.00
shortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Webshortie owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to shortie
Old 09-17-2003, 01:22 AM

Since I'm so close my list can't be 20 or I'd already be fucked.

~I've always wanted to get married someday, I just never found a guy that I thought was cool enough to marry lol. There just always seemed to be something that was missing. My current boyfriend changed all of this for me. I know am totally into planning the wedding and everything. We aren't engaged yet, we are going to go when we get back from Europe to get the ring made. I saw a few rings that were princess cut diamonds with sapphires on platinum bands. I love this design, I'm just not sure exactly how we are going to have it made. All I know is that weddings are damned expensive, so its a good thing I warned my mom and dad ahead of time. My dress is only $300 but the reception (food and alcohol) is what gets the cost skyrocketing. I think the acutal wedding is going to be at the botanical gardens here. Either that or the art musuem.

~Which leads me to having kids. My boyfriend already has a kid, so I get to see what its like part time. He's an excellent dad so I have no doubt that it would be awesome to have a child with him. We are talking about 2, but I'm sure it'll depend on how long it takes me to get pregnant, whether its a boy or not, etc, etc.

~Go to Europe. (I leave in about 29 hours to take the train to Chicago, so that one will be taken care of)

~Go on a cruise. Thats what we are going to do on our honeymoon, because to me honeymoon=beach. I think a cruise just adds to it as far as relaxing and seeing different beaches, so thats the plan.

So yeah, with all of that...that basically takes me to my 30th birthday. I hope to at least be pregnant by then, so I'd have to make a list of what else I wanted to do after turning 30.

My plans (just with no time table on them) would be:

have my own interior design firm - which would be run out of an old warehouse that we buy to fix into a loft. The loft would also be the house, so thats another goal.

Besides that, I'm just going to see what happens and then plan from there.
  shortie is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button