View Single Post
Denz
Dr Dre 2001

EW Cash: 330895.00
Denz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem WebDenz owns Eminem Web

Happy Old Kid Rock claims he will sell more @ 10-09-2007, 05:15 AM

Kid Rock has challenged 50 Cent and Kanye West to a long-term record sell-off, claiming he'll get closer to 10 million album sales with his new release than they will with their new CDs.

The rocker releases Rock & Roll Jesus later this month (Oct07) and though he doesn't expect to do the same kind of business West and 50 Cent did when they put out new albums in September (07), he thinks he'll get closer to a diamond certificate than they will.

He says, "I bet, in the long run, I sell more records than both of those two put together.

"Because of the options that are available for getting records out nowadays, I might not be able to move 12 million records, but I do think I have a shot at having a diamond record." And, to further rile his rap counterparts, Rock - real name Robert Ritchie insists hip-hop is "easy".

He tells Penthouse magazine, "I'm a rapper by nature. I started out as a DJ.
To me, hip-hop is the blues music of our day and age. But writing a rap song is 10 times easier than writing a melodic song that's hopefully going to be around 20 years from now.

"I think it's much harder to come up with melody and chord progression. There's been some great rap. I don't hear a lot of it lately."
We refuse to lose, you refuse to lose, I donít give a fuck where your from, Lets refuse to lose, thereís a whole system setup to deny our culture, and belittle us and we say fuck that, we individuals, everybody in this mutharfucka today. We must love each other, love ourselves, knowledge is self, understanding is wisdom.
  Denz is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote