View Single Post
Stanatic
~The Only Livin' Stan~

EW Cash: 380249.50
Stanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem WebStanatic owns Eminem Web

Old New Rules, Read Them Before You Post So I don't Ban You. @ 08-06-2005, 06:47 PM

Okay guys, this forum needs new rules, stick to them if you're planning in stickin' around!

1- Any thread in here doesn't talk about Eminem i will delete it, move it, or close it.

2- Any freeposts will be deleted.

3- Don't post any threads about Eminem's new sites, forums, or whatever. However, you can put that link in your signature.

4- Don't bring back old thread, the date of the thread is at the left top of the post in case you don't know! Any one brings back 3 old threads or more, he/she will be banned. A PM will be sent to you evey time you bring back an old thread.

5- if you are an Eminem hater don't bother registering cuz i'll ban you after your fisrt post.

6- Don't diss any other fan in here, settle your beef in the general forum or send each other PM's. but don't waste the space in here with cussing & swearing.

7- Threads with pages more than 10 will be closed.

8- If you don't like a certain thread, you can simply ignore it, don't make any smartass comments

Enjoy!!!

I Can Relate To What You're Saying In Your Songs, So When I Have A Shitty Day,
I Drift Away And Put 'Em On Cause I Don't Really Got Shit Else So That Shit Helps
When I'm Depressed...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by Stanatic; 10-19-2006 at 04:34 AM..
  Stanatic is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button