Thread: Modarizzle
View Single Post
Tyke
sell yourself short

EW Cash: 2745.00
Tyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem WebTyke owns Eminem Web

Send a message via AIM to Tyke
Old Re: Modarizzle @ 08-20-2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aic713 View Post
I have plenty of examples but this one was one of my top:

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=33407

I did delete it, so you may not be able to see it.. However I will edit his version down for you...

tyke are you a n? because you sound just as ignorant as one. or are you a nip? you fucking jap, you probably are aren't you? fuck you n.

Now if that's the type of people you guys enjoy good for you.. But as you can see, I did what was RIGHT to do. If you don't well that's not on my head. There are also ones about raping women (very graphic) and so forth.

Look up his name please...BadLuckm

Have fun, it's not joyful reading material, but to each their own. I mean if you think saying those things & talking (constantly about raping women) is a good thing, well that's just sad.

Good day
He shouldn't have been banned for making racist comments. That's ludicrous. Did I complain he called me a nigger? No. In general I don't think people should be banned for simply making contreversial comments. That's why this forum has an ignore list option. This is a public forum, not a private club. The only time someone should be banned is if they are spam hogs. Or in rare cases where someone is giving out private info, making serious death/suicide threats. And even then your first instinct should be to not ban, but understandably if someone is making serious death threats towards members, and do not heed warnings to stop, they should be banned. Controversy makes this place more interesting. And look, now he's one of the better posters here, he should've never been banned, IMO.
  Tyke is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote