Thread: Hahahaha!
View Single Post
Remiss
such a beautiful disaster

EW Cash: 7810.00
Remiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka upRemiss is smoking this mutharfucka up

Happy Old Hahahaha! @ 10-18-2013, 11:02 AM

this is a hobby.
my goal isn't to make money from this, I'm just hanging upside down from the post, doing it for the fun of it.
now, I'm still not sure whether to run or sit, because all these other dicks who think they have bigger balls who claim to be using a method some wouldn't dare want to start.
I'm trying not to get on their nerves, but when I piece together lines with their words in a different way, it's like I'm making more noise then I should in the dark, and who else wouldn't turn around and say it's a laugh?
my assumptions are as good as others.
but, some aren't mentally breaking away from their chains, I can explain it in two ways.
it's like their a horse in the desert tied to a chair, stuck running no where.
or, their a car with clamps.
if you want Reemiss to stop, your going to have to shoot him, not just take the pen out of his hand.
what's incredible is that I made Stan look like a shit fan, so being made to feel small by bullies you asshole is what made me metaphorically into this big man!

I tried so hard to make this rubbish
but, it still looks good
who wants me to take it down?
I didn't listen when that person said they had a normal family
because I'm seeing a lot of crazies now
we don't start the fights, but we can finish them
oh yeah, that's what ladies shout
so, who disagrees with me putting glue on the teat, then sticking the dummy back into the baby's mouth?
I'll quit when Shady's found.

my poems are poor for the blind
get it?
there something worth reading
but, I still ran after my attacker shouting whilst my body laid on the curb bleeding
because I said before hand that I wouldn't have left this earth screaming.

I'm a true psychopath when it comes to a word beating, maybe quitting would be more suitable, but be so naive as to think your better soldier boy, it's your funeral.
sissies are who I shoot
so, they can't say I'm too big for my boots.

an insult is saying I'm cussing
I have a sense of humour
now behave and go get a joke you freak
by all means I won't stop them feeling jealous
my intention was to beat haters by writing better poetry

poetic justice, can't say criminals won't drop at all
because this judge laughs as I walk around without a care
  Remiss is offline   AddThis Social Bookmark Button     Reply With Quote