View Single Post
defg638

EW Cash: 4535.00
defg638 is on a distinguished road

Crazy Old Want to lose weight @ 10-30-2009, 09:21 PM

Want to lose weight? Eat more. As a general rule, you should never allow yourself to become hungry. Just like feeling thirsty means that Lacoste polo t shirt Homme you've waited too long and the earliest signs of dehydration are setting in, being hungry means that you've waited too long to eat since your last meal and your body is in need of nurishment. Allowing this to happen lacoste polo t shirt Femme time and time again will slow your metabolism down, down, d-o-w-n ..。  Does this, then, Ralph Lauren t shirt Homme mean that it's okay to eat Burger King or Taco Bell five or six times per day? Believe me, I'm right there with you -- I wish it did. But of course it doesn't。  What it means is that if you eat 5 to 6 small, healthy meals and snacks throughout the day, you will lose weight over time. a Framingham Nutrition Study has found that women who consume 400 more calories per day and eat healthier are two-and-a-half times less likely to have an excess of abdominal fat than women Ralph Lauren t shirt Femme who take in fewer calories but consume more saturated fat and less fiber。