View Single Post
eminemfan4ever4

EW Cash: 510.00
eminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud ofeminemfan4ever4 has much to be proud of

Old Re: Eminem working on new album @ 01-11-2008, 01:48 PM

Listen I know what your saying. I call people retards who revolve their lives around entertainers and famous people, it's not fair to them. And Eminem has been out of the spotlight for a year and nobody has heard anything up to now about him going to the hospital. If he says he wants to quit permantly, he will probably be talked about for a year and a bit,. but after that things will quiet down for him. If he quits music, he will probably either hand the shady clothing label to Dre and friends, if not he will probably stop that too. In a year, no one will buy those clothes anymore, because hw ill be gone and possibly forgotten.

I don't want him to quit, don't get me wrong. I think if he wants to die a legend he still needs to put out a few more good talented albums.