PDA

View Full Version : drugs anyone

kash11
08-07-2002, 02:26 PM
what have yall experimented in or currently use

in the past ive done mad painkillers and smoked lots of weed

ive also experminted with forms of speed(adderal and ritalin) bout 20 times roughly

also about once a week i have a good amount of alchohol in me

favorite tho gotta be oxy codeins or percocets i live for em

and most beer is good but the best is definitly heinakien or yuengling, also up there is corona

o yea and i smoke newport cigs

so how do u guys damage ur brain???

*A*
08-07-2002, 02:29 PM
i smoked weed like twice. shit is nasty.

i used to smoke cigs but i quit and havent done em in ages.

kash11
08-07-2002, 02:41 PM
sorry gotta check sumthin

unknown_
08-07-2002, 04:22 PM
Pills and drinking together is pretty stupid, my friend OD'd and almost died on that shit so I wouldn't mess with that.

ShadyButterfly
08-07-2002, 04:30 PM
i don't do drugz....

Reflection
08-07-2002, 04:36 PM
I would never try any drugs.
One of my friends took drugs, I don't know which ones though. He was pretty depressed, but never talked about his problems. He hanged himself in his bedroom in 1998.

-White Raven-
08-07-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by kash11
what have yall experimented in or currently use

in the past ive done mad painkillers and smoked lots of weed

ive also experminted with forms of speed(adderal and ritalin) bout 20 times roughly

also about once a week i have a good amount of alchohol in me

favorite tho gotta be oxy codeins or percocets i live for em

and most beer is good but the best is definitly heinakien or yuengling, also up there is corona

o yea and i smoke newport cigs

That's so fucking sad... one day you'll only be a number in the drug statistics...

Spike
08-07-2002, 06:17 PM
alcohol, alcohol, alcohol.......ummmm....... alcohol, alcohol and prozac once a day :)

KRONIK
08-07-2002, 07:06 PM
Ok...I smoke an average of a quarter ounce of weed a day, I do shrooms (psilocybin) at least once a week, I don't like Ritalin cuz the doctor made me do it every day for like 5 years, extacy only if I'm at a rave or at the arcade or sumpthin, done coke half a dozen times, crack once, smoked heroin but never injected it (needles freak me out), whip-its, LSD or acid is a great fuckin high I used to be hooked but stopped cuz I kept havin flashbacks and couldn't think straight anymore. I've also experimented with speed (and other methamphetamines), liquid XTC, barbituates, angel dust, mescaline, the classic opium, DMT, uppers, downers, all-arounders...you name it, I've tryed it. Don't smoke cigarettes anymore though, I'd rather smoke Colts or cigars. And OF COURSE alcohol... my favorite drinks are Fireball, 40 oz. Old English(O.E's), Bacardi 151(75.5% alcohol baby!), Sambuca, Mike's Hard, Smirnoff blue, Peppermint Schnapps, Kahlua, and I don't want to write all the fuckin mixes or Ill be here all day.
Now...don't you want to grow up to be just like me :D

p~ceout!

trueminemfan
08-07-2002, 07:09 PM
ur crazy but i like people like u. my cousins all they do is drink and smoke,but when im around them they are so fun. im only 16 but i drink alot and last year i almost o.d. ed but now im tryin to cut back its hard but not really. but u really need to stop doin drugs thats sad!

KRONIK
08-07-2002, 07:12 PM
I'll manage

Tyke
08-07-2002, 07:19 PM
I used to love painkillers to, until i realized i needed em to be happy. Now i try to resist as much as possible, i've tried a lot of shit and never gotten addictid but pills got me. Sounds like your already there kash, try to chill, don't feel like you got to have em everyday, maybe a weekend everyonce and a while. What i've tried, schrooms(aight)acid(stay away, stay far away)coke(whack as fuck)meth( is suicide with more time to hate yourself)opium(fairly cool buh only tried it once )weed( still smoke occasionly).
buh i gotta say drugs suck

kash11
08-07-2002, 08:49 PM
yo i aint close to being addicted to painkillers as i type i havent taken em in like 2 weeks im just sayin when i have access i take advantage always

Tyke
08-07-2002, 10:28 PM
thats cool then kash, don't think i'm callin you a junkie cause i aint a bitch like that. buh when your mom gots em your friend sells you bottles of 60 perks at a time, your girlfriends dad and uncle have a steady prescription, access is no longer an issue. For real dude you may be a hell of a lot stronger than i am, but you did say you live for em, i'm just concerned for a fellow peep thas all. peeseowt

WickidGirlShady
08-07-2002, 10:35 PM
I've never done any drugs of any sort whatsoever, and I've never smoked before at all. I don't plan to either. I don't drink either. I drink ocassionaly, but I've never gotten drunk before. I'm one of few teenagers who stay away from things like drugs and alchohol. I don't need drugs to make me happy or feel good, there's better things.

Crazee
08-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Just alchohol. But I don't want to fuck with my body, life is too short as it is.

-White Raven-
08-08-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl
I've never done any drugs of any sort whatsoever, and I've never smoked before at all. I don't plan to either. I don't drink either. I drink ocassionaly, but I've never gotten drunk before. I'm one of few teenagers who stay away from things like drugs and alchohol. I don't need drugs to make me happy or feel good, there's better things.

That's the spirit girl! I mean, I drink, and I have nothing against Cannabis, but I would never try any harder drugs than that. You'll probably live about 10-15 yrs longer than KRONIK and kash11... I wouldn't wanna see their insides when they're 40... ;)

Enigma
08-08-2002, 05:59 AM
i smoke and drink alchohol sometimes, but thats as far as it goes for me

kash11
08-08-2002, 03:17 PM
i would hate to see my insides now

BlueFlames
08-08-2002, 03:52 PM
I don't drugs.. I don't smoke and I really don't drink often. I'll have a glass of wine with husband like once amonth if I'm lucky.

I've tried weed.. but it's really not for me.. Less drugs more money in my pocket.

~*MEEK*~

Spike
08-08-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by kash11
i would hate to see my insides now did you know that it's impossible to see your insides because if you could see them then they would be your outsides, not your insides :p j/p

-White Raven-
08-08-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Spike
did you know that it's impossible to see your insides because if you could see them then they would be your outsides, not your insides :p j/p

Nuh uh... not if you cut your stomach open and use a mirror to look at'em... :D

KRONIK
08-08-2002, 05:34 PM
^^^holy shit I really don't wanna do that!!^^^