PDA

View Full Version : Do you like tattoo's or piercings?


Spike
06-13-2002, 05:56 AM
If so do you have any or have you had any piercings?

I have a bulldog tattoo'ed on my right shoulder for many reasons and I have 2 piercings in my left ear and one in my right.
I used to have my lip pierced and my eyebrow too but I took them both out because it turns out I heal too fast which causes the eyebrow one to grow out of the skin and my lip to grow skin onto the bar in a lump so I took them out to let myself heal properly.
I miss my lip piercing :(

*A*
06-13-2002, 07:11 AM
when im 16, my friend says shes gonna take me somewhere to get my eyebrow pierced, if i'll be brave enough by then to get one cuz i know they're gonna hurt.

i wanna tattoo, i duont know exactly what i wanna get but i wanna little fairy on me somewhere, they're so cute :o

C o n
06-13-2002, 07:31 AM
i have this gothic symbol on my inner right bicep, hurt like hell but it was well worth it... piercings can be cool on chicks, mainly tongue and belly rings

jamique
06-13-2002, 07:41 AM
I like tattoos on boys I think they're really sexy, i've got a small heart tattoo on my back and my nose pierced.
luv kt xxx

*A*
06-13-2002, 07:45 AM
i tried to pierce my nose before, but it hurt like hell cuz it was all stingy..

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 08:29 AM
i like piercings and tats....but i only got my ears dun...ima get my belly button done soon...and a tattoo on my lower back ..or hip...not sure what of though..sumthin small....i think piercing on guys are so0o0o sexy lol:D

Kev
06-13-2002, 09:53 AM
:-/ i aint got no tats or piercings :-/

kayleigh
06-13-2002, 10:43 AM
i got my belly pierced when i was 11 my dad wasn't very happy about it but my mum said i could have it done.

then i got my nose pierced when i was 12 it keept falling out but i have still got it done.

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by *shady*
i got my belly pierced when i was 11 my dad wasn't very happy about it but my mum said i could have it done.

then i got my nose pierced when i was 12 it keept falling out but i have still got it done.


:eek: omg ....my mum wldve killed me if i got em dun at that time..my mum didnt even want ma ears done...and im fucking 17 lol......no fare

>>nai<<

Spike
06-13-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by *shady*
i got my belly pierced when i was 11 my dad wasn't very happy about it but my mum said i could have it done.

then i got my nose pierced when i was 12 it keept falling out but i have still got it done. The place that did that for you is a place you shouldnt be returning to! Permission or not 11 is too young for a body piercing for several reasons

1) ppl change thier minds alot at young ages
2) because you have alot of years left to grow in height they should worry about stretching with growth
3) It isn't allowed in some schools and could cause problems
4) Anyone who will pierce an 11 year old obviously doesnt care about anything other than turning a profit!

Respected piercers will only do body piercings if you are 16 with parents consent or 18 and over.

I've read alot into tattooing and piercing and been to many places because I was going to be a tattoo artist and piercer and there is no way I would have a piercing if the shop did any of these things

a) did'nt remove the piercing needle from the packaging infront of you and sterilise it too
b) use proper equipment such as clamps and the spray used to numb you
c) I wouldnt ever go to a place that used the numbing spray for the inside of the mouth on a lip piercing
d) never go to a place that uses the numbing spray for an eyebrow piercing

also some things with a tattoo

a) NEVER get a tattoo whilst drunk. Your blood is thinner causing you to bleed alot more which is dangerous not to mention clouding your judgement
b) never go to a place where the tattoo artist smokes in the parlour
c) never go to a place that does tattoo's on ppl under 18. They obviously have no problem breaking the law
d) go to a tattoo artist where they throw away the old paint and use fresh paint everytime they do a different tattoo. the reason why is because although they are using a fresh needle dipping it in used paint means there can be traces of blood from the last person iwho had a tattoo with that paint which could pass you any blood related disease's onto you e.g aids
e) never have a tattoo in any place where you cant fully trust all the staff!!

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 12:13 PM
lol ^^^ daddy has spoken :D

angel
06-13-2002, 12:47 PM
i have got quite a few tattoos, being married to a tattooist is great! and i have to agree that 11 is far too young to e getting anything pierced,
ha now mommy has spoken!!!!!!

Spike
06-13-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by MonkeySpunk
lol ^^^ daddy has spoken :D actually someone who will never get a blood disease due to a bad tattooist has spoken ;)

*A*
06-13-2002, 03:22 PM
ummmm...actually ive been thinkin about gettin a scorpion on my ankle, its gon be hotttt :cool:

Spike
06-13-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Amber
ummmm...actually ive been thinkin about gettin a scorpion on my ankle, its gon be hotttt :cool: ankle tattoos are very painfull apparently but I dont know personally

*A*
06-13-2002, 04:20 PM
no they're not...they cant be..its like right by a bone, it hurts more when its by fatty tissue and stuff

angel
06-13-2002, 04:30 PM
they all hurt - thats the fun of it!!!!!

Spike
06-13-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by angel
they all hurt - thats the fun of it!!!!! yeah the fun is the part when it go's through!!! I loved that!!

*A*
06-13-2002, 04:48 PM
shit, and i thought i was weird...

Spike
06-13-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Amber
shit, and i thought i was weird... lmao!! It aint weird actually. There are alot of people who enjoy getting peircings for the pain and its a common fact that tattoo's can be addictive :)

MonkeySpunk
06-13-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Spike
lmao!! It aint weird actually. There are alot of people who enjoy getting peircings for the pain and its a common fact that tattoo's can be addictive :)



im scared..i wanna go home :( *walks away*

*A*
06-13-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Spike
lmao!! It aint weird actually. There are alot of people who enjoy getting peircings for the pain and its a common fact that tattoo's can be addictive :)

thats just crazy, to enjoy gettin tattoos, only cuz of the pain.

princessami
06-15-2002, 11:24 PM
I have my tongue pierced, and im not sure about getting any more...but who knows? I also have 4 tattoos - I have my name on my right hip really little, an evil joker guy in my right arm, a blue rose with tribal thingys coming out of it, and i have a hip to hip tribal with a purple/pink/white orchid in the middle.....and ill definatley get more tats! :D


~*Ami*~

Spike
06-16-2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Amber
no they're not...they cant be..its like right by a bone, it hurts more when its by fatty tissue and stuff Your wrong there! It is a fact the nearer to bone you get the more it hurts. I've asked lots of tattoo artists! The most painless place to have a tattoo is your ass because its fatty without much muscle. Muscle and bone areas are the worst.

Spike
06-16-2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Amber


thats just crazy, to enjoy gettin tattoos, only cuz of the pain. It's not just the pain. Its the whole peice of art on your arm thing aswell. The pain is cool because as they are doing it you know this pain is going to leave you with something you love for life and is a part of you :)

hellbound
06-16-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Spike
It's not just the pain. Its the whole peice of art on your arm thing aswell. The pain is cool because as they are doing it you know this pain is going to leave you with something you love for life and is a part of you :)

what about when ur 99 yrs old and its all rinkled will u luv it?

i ent got any piercings or tats:o

Creep
06-16-2002, 07:27 AM
piercings cause too much trouble... and it's too bad that you can't remove tattoo's (at a resonable price)

it feel a bit scary to go ahead and make a tattoo, since i'm gonna be looking at the same thing in 50 years. :/

btw, how old do you have to be in the US to get a tattoo?

Enigma
06-16-2002, 09:28 AM
i have my nose pierced and my ears five times each ear

im working on a tattoo i want the rope around my upper arm

angel
06-16-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by hellbound


what about when ur 99 yrs old and its all rinkled will u luv it?

:rolleyes: never been asked THAT before!;)

Spike
06-16-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by hellbound


what about when ur 99 yrs old and its all rinkled will u luv it?
Would I really have something permenantly drawn onto my skin if I wouldnt! :rolleyes:

*A*
06-16-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Creep
btw, how old do you have to be in the US to get a tattoo?

we gotta be 21 or with an adult if u get one and ure under 21

Spike
06-16-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Amber


we gotta be 21 or with an adult if u get one and ure under 21 That sucks!!!! I'm 2 months away being 21 and I have had my tattoo for over a year now lol!!

BlueFlames
06-17-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Amber


we gotta be 21 or with an adult if u get one and ure under 21

that's not true... Maybe it is i n your state but here in michigan it's 18 years of age. I know Because my brother in law got both of his tatts before he was 21. I was a milla second from getting my tattoo and I was 18 and they didn't say they wouldn't do it.

I'm glad I didn't get it done though. It was really large and after I gave it some thought I didn't want it as bad as I orginally thought. My mom really dogged me out for even considering the ideal. I still might get a tattoo , I'm just not sure when. It's going to be of my symbol. Which is something I'm sure I wont ever change my mine about because I've loved/wanted it for 11 years now.

btw ,Angel you tat looks cool.. I love piglet.. He looks like he's going to jump up and kiss you..lol..

I was going to get my tounge done because I hear that it helps ones sex life.. ;) but my boss thinks they're unprofessional .. :( so I'll

~*MEEK*~

SeXiEgUrLiE
06-17-2002, 04:08 PM
right now i have one tattoo..its very small though. its a lil black cross on my right ankle. i want one more tattoo- i found this lil flower that i want on my other ankle. i have my ears pierced 5 times in each ear and i used to have my eyebrow pierced but my job made me take it- GRRRR @ them. i really liked it, wish i could get it done again.

mr. paradox
06-17-2002, 04:22 PM
I have 3 piercings...one in each ear....and the top of my left one .....I don't wear them much....but yeah :cool:

And I'm getting my eyebrow pierced in the summer holidays.....because I feel like it.....or something :rolleyes:

Spike
06-17-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by BlueFlames


that's not true... Maybe it is i n your state but here in michigan it's 18 years of age. I know Because my brother in law got both of his tatts before he was 21. I was a milla second from getting my tattoo and I was 18 and they didn't say they wouldn't do it.

some places will do it even if it's not legal but the problem is if you have a problem like an infection you cant sue or prosicute them because you were under age and they would probably say summit like you showed fake id to stop you prosictuing them on that. Its quite common for bad tattoo artists to pull stunts like that!

*A*
06-17-2002, 04:38 PM
i wanted to get my top ears done, like 3 years ago..my mom took me to get my sixth hole up there but then when i got there, i changed my mind...and i know ppl who said it didnt hurt when they got it done, but i thought they were just saying it so i wont be scared so i got it my bottom ear pierced instead..

when we walked out of the piercing place my mom said "boy amberlee, ure a little pussy..." lol...but i still wanna get it done, this time i wont chicken out heh..and then when i turn 16 my friend said shes gonna take me somewhere to get my eyebrow pierced, and i know thats gonna hurt...but im sure i'll grow out of it by then..lol

Spike
06-17-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Amber
i wanted to get my top ears done, like 3 years ago..my mom took me to get my sixth hole up there but then when i got there, i changed my mind...and i know ppl who said it didnt hurt when they got it done, but i thought they were just saying it so i wont be scared so i got it my bottom ear pierced instead..

when we walked out of the piercing place my mom said "boy amberlee, ure a little pussy..." lol...but i still wanna get it done, this time i wont chicken out heh..and then when i turn 16 my friend said shes gonna take me somewhere to get my eyebrow pierced, and i know thats gonna hurt...but im sure i'll grow out of it by then..lol lmao! you are a pussy!! I went in and had my lip pierced and my eyebrow pierced without even thinking of walking out!! If your gonna have a piercing you cant let a little thing like pain get in the way :)

*A*
06-17-2002, 04:49 PM
dont call me a pussy :( i cant help it if im so scared of things going right through my skin that could probably cause infection sometime in the future...

Spike
06-17-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Amber
dont call me a pussy :( i cant help it if im so scared of things going right through my skin that could probably cause infection sometime in the future... *cough* pussy *cough* lol:p I'm just playin'! Btw if you take care of piercings they shouldnt get infected! I've had 5 and never had one infection because I looked after them well.

MonkeySpunk
06-17-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Profane
I have 3 piercings...one in each ear....and the top of my left one .....I don't wear them much....but yeah :cool:

And I'm getting my eyebrow pierced in the summer holidays.....because I feel like it.....or something :rolleyes:



eyebrow piercing wld suit u.....i was gunna get it done...can t be arsed now lol:rolleyes:

mr. paradox
06-17-2002, 06:36 PM
Loads of people have said that.....that's why I'm getting it done...... :cool:

KŮG Kŧ
06-17-2002, 07:35 PM
I Like Tats
when i get older imma get a Thug Life tatoo on my arm and im gettin Kelsey tatted on the back of my hand in Old English

Spike
06-17-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Stuntastic
I Like Tats
when i get older imma get a Thug Life tatoo on my arm and im gettin Kelsey tatted on the back of my hand in Old English HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA sorry but if thats not a joke I cant ever look at a stuntastic post again without cracking up!!!!

*A*
06-17-2002, 07:37 PM
u know when i used to love eminem more than anyone else in the world (lol), i wanted to get tattoos with MARSHALL MATHERS and SLIM SHADY and EMINEM on my body.... :o

mandy
06-17-2002, 07:40 PM
i got 4 piercings in total...1 in each lobe of my ear, a second in my left ear as well as my belly button recently...word with monkey spunk, if i got mine done at 11 my parents would screw.
dont think id get more piercings...might get another 2 in each lobe but thats it...dont like other piercings on girls.
guys can suit eyebrow piercings well nice. when they do ooo :D
tatoos aint smt im all into...can suit blokes, and lil one on girls can look attractive but when ur old it aint gonna look so great.

mr. paradox
06-17-2002, 07:46 PM
Your always so god damn sensible mand mands :rolleyes:

mandy
06-17-2002, 07:53 PM
yeah thats right jenos, fanks for reminding me :Ds

Spike
06-17-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by mandy
but when ur old it aint gonna look so great. Thats all personal opinion! I've seen tattoo's on 50 y/o guys and thought "woah that looks dope". Its all in the love of what you have too! I'm having my family crest tattooed on me and no matter what Im gonna always think that looks good :)

mandy
06-17-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Spike
Thats all personal opinion!

true say spike. if it makes u happy, then all for it for u :)

KŮG Kŧ
06-17-2002, 08:22 PM
I Like Tats
Im Gonna Get A Thug Life Tatoo on my arm and im gettin Kelsey tatted on the back of my hand
and im getting Ace Clique-We Beat Em All Muthafucka-Chopper AkA Ice Man,Dre La Quik AkA Tha Coopsta Lil Theo AkA Lil wariO on my forearm
its gon be clean too

NickeL
06-17-2002, 10:24 PM
belly buttons rings on girls are dope *drools*

probably get my eyebrow done soon

tatts are cool too, but i wouldnt get one...... i know i'd regret it

Spike
06-18-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Stuntastic
I Like Tats
Im Gonna Get A Thug Life Tatoo on my arm and im gettin Kelsey tatted on the back of my hand
back of your hand? in your last post it was on your back :confused: ah well I guess your gonna have kelsey tattooed all over you :p

MonkeySpunk
06-18-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Amber
u know when i used to love eminem more than anyone else in the world (lol), i wanted to get tattoos with MARSHALL MATHERS and SLIM SHADY and EMINEM on my body.... :o


lmao...obsession hahaha...Spike what if he wasnt joking..hesgunna feel bad lol...

ima get a tat of sumthin like my name in chinese writing..i already got it on ma wall

BlueFlames
06-18-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Spike
some places will do it even if it's not legal but the problem is if you have a problem like an infection you cant sue or prosicute them because you were under age and they would probably say summit like you showed fake id to stop you prosictuing them on that. Its quite common for bad tattoo artists to pull stunts like that!

Yeah I know what you mean..Some places will but not this one. it's one of the best in Michigan. I'm 99.8% certain the legal age is 18 though.

~*MEEK*~

Spike
06-18-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by MonkeySpunk
[B]


lmao...obsession hahaha...Spike what if he wasnt joking..hesgunna feel bad lol..

Well if he aint joking he's gonna be branded like he's owned by kelsey! Fuck why not put a production line out ...

"Baby choppers brought to you by Kelsey entertainment. These net thugs will argue with you for hours and say such words as cracker, hoe, bitch ass nigga, and grown ass man. These toys are a must at all net thug outlets world wide" :p I'm just playing stunt :p

Brittany
06-18-2002, 12:46 PM
i think the legal age for tattoos is 18, too, because my bro has two of them that he hot when he was under 21.

i really want to get a small tattoo of my name on either my hip or lower back. i scared of the pain though. :-/

i only have 3 piercings...my ears (one in each) and my belly button. on my 18th birthday i am so gonna get my tongue and eyebrow pierced. :D and hopefully before i'm 18 i can get my ears doubled pierced and my cartilage. :mad: my mom is so anal about piercings, she thinks i'm gonna get a disease no matter what.

I LOVE PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS!:D

KŮG Kŧ
06-18-2002, 11:24 PM
Well i wasnt finished and i pressed enter by accident.
and the Thug Life tat is showing respect to 2pac
BOOYAH
and i aint no fuckin net thug
net vampire
u gon break yo teef biting yo monitor like that
and i said that first post i was gonna get kelsey on the back of my hand

KŮG Kŧ
06-18-2002, 11:25 PM
and leave my girl outta dis shit
she did nothing to u

Spike
06-19-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Stuntastic
Well i wasnt finished and i pressed enter by accident.
and the Thug Life tat is showing respect to 2pac
BOOYAH
and i aint no fuckin net thug
net vampire
u gon break yo teef biting yo monitor like that
and i said that first post i was gonna get kelsey on the back of my hand lol I guess you dont understand what

Originally posted by Spike
:p I'm just playing stunt :p

means then lol!!

Seriously though man people call you a net thug because you always go for the insults so it's easy to wind you up and very funny to watch you be a "bad ass" on the net.
I can't help it if I find a 15 year old kid trying to live a tu-pac life online funny!

PS: How is it respect to Tu-Pac by having thug life tattooed on you? You don't live a "thug life" but Pac did and thats why he had the tattoo.
If that tattoo is a mark of his lifestyle and a part of him then it makes it personal to him. So how is copying him showing respect?
Look at eminem for example, when people have eminems tattoo's on them does he see it as a sign of respect? no he laughs at them and makes tracks like Stan dissin them! Having a tattoo isnt what Pac would want, making money and having his fans appreiciate his music is what he would want.
Copying someones tattoo's is mimicing a very personal thing that someone has chosen to do and all it does is show you have no originality.

MCD
06-19-2002, 10:13 AM
i have my eyebrow pierced...it was lots of fun..the way they just push the needle through without warning and you feel the warm senasation of blood trickling down your face...lol..nah it wasnt that bad..i was a lil bit of a bleeder..and yes it hurt..but i wouldnt have pussied out at any stage....
...im taking it out and putting an illuminous-neon-blue spike on the end.

*A*
06-19-2002, 10:26 AM
well im scared of a big-ass needle going through my sensitive skin...

Phrantic
06-19-2002, 10:48 AM
tattoos? no thanks
piercings? errrrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

Spike
06-19-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by []v[]CD
i have my eyebrow pierced...it was lots of fun..the way they just push the needle through without warning and you feel the warm senasation of blood trickling down your face...lol..nah it wasnt that bad..i was a lil bit of a bleeder..and yes it hurt..but i wouldnt have pussied out at any stage....
...im taking it out and putting an illuminous-neon-blue spike on the end. lol!! I can't belive it hurt!! I didn't really even feel mine :p

KŮG Kŧ
06-20-2002, 07:30 AM
I Like Piercings Too
tho i only got both of my ears pierced
and what do yall think about nose piercing?cuz i think i might get me one

Brittany
06-20-2002, 08:12 PM
i don't really like nose piercings (studs atleast) on a guy. nose studs look much better on girls.

Ayane
06-22-2002, 12:30 AM
i have both ma earz peirced only once...an i wanna get either ma tongue er ma bellybutton peirced when i'm older...i want a tat that sayz Ayane somewhere too...i jus aint sure where yet...~one~......

Zoe
06-22-2002, 10:49 AM
I got both my ears pierced once at the bottom, and the top of my left done....i want a second hole at the bottom though......and i really like eybrow piercings..... :p

I really want a tattoo and everyone (well my parents) are like saying 'well you're gonna have it for life, if that's what you want' like tryna make me feel guilty or change my mind....

but nuuh.....my friend got one done at the top of her hip when she was like 14, then my other mate got one done recently on her shoulder/back of some ugly little pixie thing lol..... then my brothers friend came round the other day and was like, 'oh d'you wanna see my tattoo?' and he got a scorpion done of his back too :mad:

But if i get one done, I want it at the bottom of my back, or on like my shoulder.....of what i dunno.... but a symbol or pattern, not like a proper picture......

Shady Makaveli
06-22-2002, 02:55 PM
I'm gonna get "Thug Life" tatoo'd across my stomach "Makaveli" on my neck. And "Outlaw" on my right arm....





Psyche! Seriously I think that type of shit is almost disrespectful. If you aren't in "Thug Life" or the "Outlawz" you have no buisness with that type of shit. Nah I doubt I'll get a tatoo. Kinda interresting but way too permanent... Got no piercings and not at all interested.

slim_crazy
06-25-2002, 12:12 PM
Yo in A couple weeks ima be gettin A backwards E On the back of my neck...and something else i got no clue yet...my sis's friend does this shit!

CrazyBaby
06-27-2002, 08:06 PM
I've got a tattoo of two small cherries attached at the top on my hip bone, I have a dolphin jumpin out of the water around my belly button that's pierced witha dangly tear drop. I have a dagger witha blood drippin' at the bottom and a red rose going up on it, and on the handle it reads "Harley" on my left ankle, on my right ankle I have a gothic bracelet going around it, and on my shoulder blade it says "Harley Alexus" In chinese.
I have 7 holes in my left ear and 6 in the right and my tongue pierced.

ShadyButterfly
06-27-2002, 09:17 PM
i wanna get a tattoo but my mum won't let me lol...

i have my ers pierced 4 in each side... and my belly thats pretty much it.

lee p
06-06-2005, 12:37 PM
i have got 3 tattoos, iv got a tribal on the top of my bac, a tribal on the top of my right arm and my name in chinese on the underside of my left forearm, i also hav my left nipple pierced.

sanely_insane
06-06-2005, 06:39 PM
i have my ears pierced and soon me and my friend are gonnna get her aunt to take us to get our tounges pierced and i want three tatoos:)