View Full Version : Prime vs. slimfrikinshady

Ghetto Ninja
01-12-2004, 03:25 PM
RULES
->5 bar minimum(10lines)-15 bars(30lines) *quality OVER quantity!
-Votes MUST be explained in order to count
-NO DICKRIDIN/CREW/BEEF votes allowed (Me Or Mentol will know when this happens)
-The emcee with who get's 5 votes first WINS
-OR, if one emcee get's 3 votes in a row, then it's a TKO meaning somebody got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!! (KO'S will be recorded)
-The voting is eleigable to any1 with over 25 posts or in tha tournament or not as long its explained-
-aswell, no creating new sn's to vote fer urself that will cause immediate loss, an i will do what i can to get u banned

MUST, check in BY.. FRIDAY JANUARY 16TH, VERSES DUE SUNDAY JAN. 18TH AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN!

slimfrikinshady
01-14-2004, 04:28 PM
check.. kinda

I hate you people. I was all ready for this shit when it was supposed to happen.. you gotta wait till my laptop gets broke and gets shipped away to finally set it up. plus I'm back in school and gots shitloads of work to do. whatever.. I'll try to make sure I drop on time.

Prime
01-18-2004, 05:11 PM
sorry i had no idea this started, can you please make extensions for me Foc?

if yes,

Check in

Ghetto Ninja
01-18-2004, 06:55 PM
due tomorrow night midnight... so it goes down...

slimfrikinshady
01-19-2004, 04:10 PM
grrrrr.. puter was sposed to be back friday. but now it's monday and still no phone call. thought it'd be all right tho, cause prime didn't check in.. figured it'd be a no-show and I didn't have anything to worry about but..

so I guess you can either make an extention (maybe till the voting on the other battles done) or I'm fucked.

Ghetto Ninja
01-19-2004, 07:45 PM
ok slim... get at me on AIM.. haZe n eXtasy

Or on msn.. os4life@hotmail.com...

an we could discuss things.. dpendin on situation an length.. etc.

Prime
01-19-2004, 10:24 PM
really dont feel like battleing...hmm

Ghetto Ninja
01-20-2004, 09:55 AM
ah gawd damn.... fuk ya both honestly dont sign up if ya not guynna drop even a bar... shit.. ur both out..