View Full Version : CO2 vs. []v[]cd

Ghetto Ninja
01-12-2004, 03:23 PM
RULES
->5 bar minimum(10lines)-15 bars(30lines) *quality OVER quantity!
-Votes MUST be explained in order to count
-NO DICKRIDIN/CREW/BEEF votes allowed (Me Or Mentol will know when this happens)
-The emcee with who get's 5 votes first WINS
-OR, if one emcee get's 3 votes in a row, then it's a TKO meaning somebody got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!! (KO'S will be recorded)
-The voting is eleigable to any1 with over 25 posts or in tha tournament or not as long its explained-
-aswell, no creating new sn's to vote fer urself that will cause immediate loss, an i will do what i can to get u banned

MUST, check in BY.. FRIDAY JANUARY 16TH, VERSES DUE SUNDAY JAN. 18TH AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN!

MCD
01-13-2004, 07:56 AM
in...

C02
01-13-2004, 11:18 PM
in...

C02
01-17-2004, 12:52 PM
Let's get crackin' Shall we? Haha...

I'ma Foster this Oni, Watch as C02 leave scars on this imposter//
Oni can't an will never harm me, jus' like closet monsters//
I'm leavin dis kid speechless, not usin his primary//
Cause I made this fag shut his mouth like I was a fuckin library//
I can't encriminate on the haste of this rhyme plus additional hate//
MCD is a mneumonic device used fo faggots who bite//
Trust my style as it gets ya head full-a hope like Em in 8 mile//
It's gon' be official i Murder this Oni like culprit wit bullshit as i input my initials//
I Take time in my rhymes to carefully diss you, Got you burnt back so bad-fags wanna kiss you//
You let Myst an B' hang off ya sack, Dawg you speak no truth so gimme a holla back//
I'm so tired of dissin this kids wit lyrical lashes, while C stands up an takes pandemonious bashes//
Oni steps back as I clap back at this pusilanimous wit unanimous attacks//
I spit hot dimes on a nickle piece as you spew lyrical beef as I pull the sword from the sheath//
So get on yo knees and suck dick, spend the day massagin yer knee caps//
I'm pretty sure Oni an Myst would suck dick just tah get some positive feedback//
I get back to this dude with lines that's a Mystery as we go back to Oni-legend history//
MCD's an anagram- you get blown up alphabetically, You wanna learn-Follow me-//
M is fo the Men you fucked, C is fo the cock you sucked, D is fo the dick you dangle from-kissin nuts//
I'm gonna knock off wit the fag jokes as I let this gag choke you wit a noose-tied-rope!!//
If I needed a lyricist tah drown me, i'd bound me down and crown me king//
I'm gonna finish this rhyme with one I had time to do, This murder case looks like on fo-Scooby Dooby Doo...

Damn...There. I didn't stress everything, I don't have time...Thanks.

MCD
01-17-2004, 08:07 PM
ok ok..

I'll-blow-back-CO2's-ass like smoke-from-fagz cuz this no-hope-ho took the stage then choked-and-ran
This Pro's-flowz-are-whack and so's-his-rapz...I'll dislocate-the-bones-in-both your arms and make-ya-shoulderz-clap!

go

CO2 back for more when I'm-slappin-kidz-out-the-game - kid-ya-rapz-is-lame and you're prolly the 100th cat to make an acronym-out-my-name (MCD)
yeah ACRONYM not ANAGRAM - you got ya verbalz-wrong-again/
Shit I'll take this bitch SWIMMING and REPLACE-CO2-WIT-OXYGEN
you'z not-a-vet and still you stayin-mad-at-me? you-faggot-bring-the-cavalry..you got SO MANY KIDS ON YOUR ASS and a 'TYKE'-IN-YA-ANAL-CAVITY!
I'll-kill-you-savagely// its evident ya steez-aint-hot-yet
and I'm 'BLOWIN CO2 OFF' like i got a METHANE-PROBLEM -
damn - I'll make sure when we battle ya barz-are-wasted -it's-time-i-stated that you're verses are SLIM PICKINGS like an EMINEM-TEA-PLANTATION
you-faggot-face-it you aint hot-so-stop seeking-fame - ya-speech-is-lame and cuz CO2 IN MY LUNGS the only reason I SPEAK-YA-NAME!
Please-leave-the-game - I hit so hard I'll leave-ya-dome-thundered
and kid..we gonna BE HAVING WORDS REAL SOON..like EXCHANGING-PHONE-NUMBERZ

this-attention-seeker claims to be a true sentence-speaker - but it's Evident Oni-be-the-only Kid puttin dentz-in-speakerz
this-vet-needz-fresh-briefz - I'm-the-head-to-teach-ya
cuz at the moment you just 'PUSSY'-FOOTING around - like 'PETZ'-in-sneakerz

sonned....

Floetry
01-17-2004, 08:46 PM
Punches: MCD
Wordplay: MCD
Flow: MCD
Multis: MCD
Vote: MCD

this-vet-needz-fresh-briefz - I'm-the-head-to-teach-ya
cuz at the moment you just 'PUSSY'-FOOTING around - like 'PETZ'-in-sneakerz

^lmao

damn - I'll make sure when we battle ya barz-are-wasted -it's-time-i-stated that you're verses are SLIM PICKINGS like an EMINEM-TEA-PLANTATION

^ill

Cause I made this fag shut his mouth like I was a fuckin library//

^Co2, try some more lines like this...wordplay and such...

Bernard
01-17-2004, 08:58 PM
Ah.. CO2 dropped the ball and MCD did less than normal.
CO2 punches missed or landed softely, the multies and flow were average.

MCD had a few punches, some clever lines, poor stucture in the middle of it, but his multies were much better.

vote - MCD

slimfrikinshady
01-18-2004, 04:46 PM
CO2
MCD's an anagram- you get blown up alphabetically, You wanna learn-Follow me-//
M is fo the Men you fucked, C is fo the cock you sucked, D is fo the dick you dangle from-kissin nuts//
MCD
CO2 back for more when I'm-slappin-kidz-out-the-game - kid-ya-rapz-is-lame and you're prolly the 100th cat to make an acronym-out-my-name (MCD)
yeah ACRONYM not ANAGRAM - you got ya verbalz-wrong-again/
I thought feeding was illegal?

MCD
01-18-2004, 05:14 PM
aint in the rules...plus it was one line..and it shows this wasn't recycled..

slimfrikinshady
01-18-2004, 06:24 PM
I know it's not technically in the rules, but everybody knows it's frowned upon.. just puts whoever goes first at a disadvantage.

whatever.. I'm sure foc ain't gonna say shit, so my votes for MCD.

better punches, multies, and all around flow.

I'll-blow-back-CO2's-ass like smoke-from-fagz cuz this no-hope-ho took the stage then choked-and-ran
This Pro's-flowz-are-whack and so's-his-rapz...I'll dislocate-the-bones-in-both your arms and make-ya-shoulderz-clap!

^ nice

Ghetto Ninja
01-18-2004, 06:54 PM
no i'm not... look i didnt make it rules that was my bad.. BUT one line aint nuthin... it happens anymore... its done wit auto loss... thats in my fault... rules r gunna change round for round n e ways.. i'm makin cats show versatility...

[]\/[]CD moves on..