PDA

View Full Version : My website

WickidGirlShady
07-29-2002, 03:49 PM
I just re-did the entire layout for my website, Eminem Madness. I'd really like it if you could go check it out. You're probably going to tell me this is a dumb post because I'm just advertising, but oh well. I'd really like you all to check it out. Thanks a lot everyone! :)

Eminem Madness (http://www.eminem-madness.cjb.net)

-White Raven-
07-29-2002, 04:28 PM
Thanx for sharing. I really like your site... it's very well done and nice layout!

WickidGirlShady
07-29-2002, 04:45 PM
Thank you!! :)

Spike
07-29-2002, 07:06 PM
remember me? The guy who hated your layout b4?

lol well now I'll give you a compliment and tell you it's looking alot better :)

ShadyButterfly
07-29-2002, 08:20 PM
wow gurl it looks really nice! btw i love ut site! ;)

WickidGirlShady
07-29-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Spike
remember me? The guy who hated your layout b4?

lol well now I'll give you a compliment and tell you it's looking alot better :)
lol, yep I remember! :p I was actually wondering what you were going to say this time. Thank you for the complement! I'm glad ya like it. :cool:

Thanks ShadyButterfly for the complement also.

Spike
07-30-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl

lol, yep I remember! :p I was actually wondering what you were going to say this time. nice to know your always thinking of me :p j/p

BlueFlames
07-30-2002, 08:11 AM
Your site is FUCKING PHAT!!... I really like the layout and content. Did you do ALL the work yourself? Keep up the good work.

~*MEEK*~

WickidGirlShady
07-30-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Spike
nice to know your always thinking of me :p j/p
LOL you know you're all I think about! ;)

Originally posted by BlueFlames
Your site is FUCKING PHAT!!... I really like the layout and content. Did you do ALL the work yourself? Keep up the good work.

~*MEEK*~
Thanks!!! :D I'm glad you like it! Yep, I do all the work myself. I make all the graphics, do all the HTML, get all the info, etc.

BlueFlames
07-30-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by XxEminemsGirl

LOL you know you're all I think about! ;)

Thanks!!! :D I'm glad you like it! Yep, I do all the work myself. I make all the graphics, do all the HTML, get all the info, etc.

Yikes.. you use html...Man.. You're good.. it's been taking me alittle bit to figure it all out... Did you read up on it or take a course?? I'm just curious because... I really like the layout..

~*MEEK*~

WickidGirlShady
07-30-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by BlueFlames

Yikes.. you use html...Man.. You're good.. it's been taking me alittle bit to figure it all out... Did you read up on it or take a course?? I'm just curious because... I really like the layout..

~*MEEK*~
I actually never took a course or anything. I kinda taught it to myself. I started making websites when I was about 12 (I'm almost 17 now) and if I needed to know what type of HTML to use I just found a tutorial online. There's still things I'm learning too. When I first started, my websites sucked, lol. But if you need any help, I'd be glad to help you out! :)