PDA

View Full Version : I'm GIVING AWAY A TICKET!

~Kailee~
07-24-2002, 12:11 PM
Okay, here's the deal. I have two tickets to the Eminem concert in St. Paul on August 2nd. I have NOBODY to go with but that is NOT going to stop me. I am NOT giving up my tickets!!

Here's the deal. Is there anyone in Minneapolis area who would like to use my other ticket and go with me??? I would want someone who's wanting to have a blast and get crazy and you MUST be female and preferably over 21 (my husband would NOT let me go with another guy LOL ).

I'm 24 and an so totally psyched for this concert but don't want to go alone! If you're interested, reply!

shortie
07-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Why doesn't your husband go with you?

~Kailee~
07-24-2002, 12:26 PM
I wish I knew!! He just will NOT go with me!! I guess he doesn't think it will be any good and believe me, I've BEGGED! LOL

WickidGirlShady
07-24-2002, 12:30 PM
That sucks that he won't go with you. :( I would defenitley go, but I don't live near St. Paul and I'm not over 21. I hope you find someone to go with though! You'll have an awesome time. I went to the 7/19 show in Hartford, CT. It was AWESOME! What seats do you have anyways?

ShadyButterfly
07-24-2002, 06:46 PM
wow... :rolleyes:

NickeL
07-24-2002, 11:44 PM
:mad: @ not being in America, over 21, or female

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-25-2002, 10:43 AM
Im sorry your husband wont go with you. I would go cuz im female and over 21 but i live in Maryland so that wouldnt work. I went to the concert on JUly 21st..its worth going. My b/f went with me, so maybe you should beg your man a lil more. :)

(BTW- i like your name, my daughter's name is Kaylie <--thats how we spell it though :) )