View Full Version : Round2-1. Floetry Vs. 11. Haydude

Ghetto Ninja
06-24-2003, 01:18 AM
->5 bar minimum(10lines)-15 bars(30lines) *quality OVER quantity!
-Votes MUST be explained in order to count
-NO DICKRIDIN/CREW/BEEF votes allowed (Me Or Mentol will know when this happens)
-The emcee with who get's 5 votes first WINS
-OR, if one emcee get's 3 votes in a row, then it's a TKO meaning somebody got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!! (KO'S will be recorded)
-The voting is eleigable to any1 with over 25 posts or in tha tournament or not as long its explained-
-aswell, no creating new sn's to vote fer urself that will cause immediate loss, an i will do what i can to get u banned

Check In By Friday 27th, Verses due by sunday the 29th @ 11:59 am (eastern)

Floetry
06-24-2003, 11:41 AM
check-in...good luck bro

haydude
06-24-2003, 02:38 PM
'checks'

haydude
06-30-2003, 05:48 PM
yo, i'm headin back to T.O. for a few days,
so i gotta post my shit right now...
kinda ran out of time, so here's what i got...

yo -
first off- u my boy, so no beef flo...but i 'know' u cant rap or smoke reef - ROOKIE/(personal)
bitch always thinkin he so hot when he drops just multies- what? want a make belief cOOkie?/
lookie here son, your empty punches miss by twenty inches, cuz in this battle and life, u're too short/(persy)
flo jumped on rap like a new sport- no wonder he no good, cuz he couldnt be 'dope' with two-snorts/
smoke u like a pack of NewPorts- u're all-sorts of wack, like u representin different coulors of fag/
u wanna rap? u only droppin shit takin a crap- i'm better than u and i aint even tryin to brag/
this battles a joke, cuz im pullin ur leg before DA FEET/
u're just a faggot who proved he's fake when he 'crossed' the street/

'switch'

a'yo'...
im warmin up, turnin hotter - u only hot when u warmin up to a burnin-martyr/
see...im spittin smarter- beating you like i fucked ur mother, only comin-harder/
i could be ur father, except even when u grow up, you still wont "be like Mike"/(me)
fightin like a fuckin dyke, u fuckin suck dick, only bitin the shit i dont like/
i'm high as a kite- u're holdin on by a string, so i'm playin with u for the time being/
battlin me's a mind seezing punishment- u need a miracle to win like a blind seeing/
my rhymes flow like im peeing each line - u're seeing aint fine, cuz im beating u blind/
cheating each time, being fake is ur crime- im the police chief that'll end ur fuckin kind/
my multies flowin so well, u think i'm hittin rewind every line- one punch knocks u out twice/
i dont play nice - u're chances are worse than craps, cuz u winnin is - NO DICE/
sugar...u cant handle my spice- im on u like "white on rice", so u're close to dying/
go ahead and post- u're just gonna show everybody the consequences of lying/

mOTHEr FuckeR...

explanations:

-^flo cant smoke cuz he hits one bong hit and hes done(cant rap either)
-he's really short in real life^
-crossed = double cross
-the street = the rap game/rap fans/rappers

yo, gluck...

peace

Floetry
06-30-2003, 06:01 PM
1)Haydude is maybe 5 foot 6 and 110 pounds...I am 5 10 180 so whatever
2)Yeah i can fucking smoke...i do it every day...you jsut amke shit up...

I'll post later when i come home all stoned

Floetry
07-01-2003, 01:11 AM
G'Luck B...

Yo, Yo....aiyo
Gonna murder the alphabet and I’ll start by killing ‘U’/
I can taste the ‘V’ cuz my punches just doubled-you (W)/ “V” is for victory
Only a fake would drop such a weak verse and say ‘Im Optimistic’/
Shit, this phony eminem will only ‘count’ as a crime-statistic/
Now you’re triple-sixed cuz I rhyme-sadistic and yur hellbound-next/
I shatter lines and cripple-text with mystic tricks-n-spellbound-text/
I shatter spines and cripple-necks from blasting Mikes* wit knuckles bared/ *his name
Fuck,---- I came so hard your damn belt-buckles-scared!!!!/
You’re disrespectin’ me when ya can’t even ‘stand’ next-to-me/
I’ll flex-ya-see and ‘trip’ you harder than ecstasy/
If a dollar would save ya life I’d deny you the loan/
Shit, I’m so crazy I’d choke you with a cordless phone!/
^ couldn’t count to twenty one if he was barefoot and dropped-his-pants/ ie. He is dickless…hehe
Fuck a ‘has-been’, you a ‘never-was’ that just flopped-his-chance/
I’m so ‘hot’ when I jump in the lake---the lake jumps back!!/
Ja-maican (Ya-makin) ya mind S P A C E D O U T from all the wacky-toback!/
You’re so full of ~under-standing~ only cuz I ~stand-over~ you/
Receivin’ littering fines as a result of all the garbage being spat out of you/
If ya weak punches came and slower I’d say you’d be in reverse/
Yur verse lacked punch like a double-arm-amputee~but worse/
His punches couldn’t tear a hole in a paper bag with a fistful of RAZORBLADES/
Dissin’ and hittin when im spittin sick shit makin ya hit-the-deck sick with AIDS/
You big-talking but will only be a success at bein’ a failure so ya mine as well give up
Yu should stop ya-vibe cuz you like a slow leak ~we hear-ya but can’t get you to stop!~

wHiRlWiNd
07-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Haydude-Didn't like your verse at all, the personals weren't even used that well as they could be plus some of your punches were pretty corny:

flo jumped on rap like a new sport- no wonder he no good, cuz he couldnt be 'dope' with two-snorts/
smoke u like a pack of NewPorts- u're all-sorts of wack, like u representin different coulors of fag/

You criticized Flo for using multis unnecessarily but your whole verse was a prime example. No offense.

As for Flo, what can I say, you started off great:

I can taste the ‘V’ cuz my punches just doubled-you (W)/ “V” is for victory

Afterwards it was a lil meh, I've heard that cordless phone line used before. Still, your verse was constructed better than Haydude's and wasn't as corny in your punches.

Vote-Floetry

I'm_Pissed
07-01-2003, 06:34 AM
mmmmmkay,

haydude..

the lines in the first verse were waaaay too long for my liking...it knocked the flow quite badly, i can see the multis - but they really dont work all that well when theyre that spaced out....content-wise, you had some okay punch concepts

this battles a joke, cuz im pullin ur leg before DA FEET/

the de-feet concept is played, but the "pulling your leg" thing puts a fresh spin on it.....although the wordplay could be a little clearer.....good idea nonetheless

the "dropping shit" and "peeing each line" werent good......besides being played, the wording was pretty elementary....sorry to sound harsh but.....i dunno, they would have been better left out completely

the second verse had a nice flow and good multis

i could be ur father, except even when u grow up, you still wont "be like Mike"/(me)

had a nice concept, but you neeed to make reference to the movie to make the wordplay hot - a reference to lil bow wow or something......

i'm high as a kite- u're holdin on by a string, so i'm playin with u for the time being/

this line was good....like the subtle wordplay in it.

overall....i think you need to be less concearned with multis and more focused on punches and wordplay, multis write songs, punches win battles - and the multis just add a little something to a verse if you can do it without sacrificing the content of it...

flo,

:D @ the last tourny verse not being a fluke, youve elevated my boy

I can taste the ‘V’ cuz my punches just doubled-you (W)/

yep.....did i give you the idea? hehe, nice line

Now you’re triple-sixed cuz I rhyme-sadistic and yur hellbound-next/
I shatter lines and cripple-text with mystic tricks-n-spellbound-text/

nice multis...

^ couldn’t count to twenty one if he was barefoot and dropped-his-pants/

nice.....

You’re so full of ~under-standing~ only cuz I ~stand-over~ you/

flipping that back on him was an ill idea...and nice wordplay to do it too, nice line

flow was consistent, good multis in spots......there was a couple of times i noticed the same word being rhymed in a one sylable thing, i.e. you with you....avoid that, but otherwise.....your going well

overall

flow: flo
multis: haydude (second verse)
wordplay: tie
punches: floetry

im gunna give it to floetry - for the better punches, flow, multi-sylabics, and better all round wording of his verse

Floetry
07-01-2003, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the votes...2-0....uppin'

Acclaimed
07-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Punches:Flo
Flow: Haydude
Creativity:Flo
Wordplay:Flo

Vote:Flo

Flo's past performances were way better than this, even the shit when he battled hypmyk in mine fields, but nonetheless he deserves the win.

Floetry
07-02-2003, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the vote Raz...appreciated....i'd like to think i get better with each verse i write....

I guess that's a KO 3-0....haydude ya owe me a bowl or two...hehe...

peace

Acclaimed
07-03-2003, 05:57 PM
You probly have got better..
..just saying I was feeling your past verses more..

Late

haydude
07-04-2003, 11:41 AM
^u owe me a fuckin blow job flo
fuckin faggot, hehehe...

nice verse though....nice win

peace

Ghetto Ninja
07-08-2003, 05:53 PM
Floetry wins wins via K-O an goes to the now 'finals' cause other heads no show....