PDA

View Full Version : spike...

Phrantic
07-23-2002, 09:42 PM
spike can slap his mother in the backseat of a car and throw him fucking self out a window on the 25th floor for all i care :D

KŮG Kŧ
07-23-2002, 11:17 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

HE GOT JUKED

NickeL
07-24-2002, 01:46 AM
hahahaha, lmfao, this is great

Sweetpea
07-24-2002, 02:56 AM
lord are we startin up beef again? ima shut up... gosh so imature..
sweetpea

Spike
07-24-2002, 04:55 AM
Funny thing is phrantic..

1) I don't know you
2) I don't care what you think and
3) I don't even know why you have a problem with me but enjoy being the 3rd person to join my ignore list ;) :)

PS: I love you too :p

hellbound
07-24-2002, 02:14 PM
lmmfao

Phrantic
07-24-2002, 05:11 PM
aww your post touched me spike:( :rolleyes: :)

ShadyButterfly
07-24-2002, 06:41 PM
uh oh... not again...

SparklingAmber
07-25-2002, 04:51 PM
shut up guys Spike's cool:)

ShadyButterfly
07-25-2002, 05:13 PM
yeah he is... even though sometimes he can be a real dick.. (sry spike) but sometimes WE are all bitches right? right right right...

Spike
07-25-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by ShadyButterfly
yeah he is... even though sometimes he can be a real dick.. (sry spike) but sometimes WE are all bitches right? right right right... call me a dick if you like but don't be affraid to say it otherwise your just affraid to speak your mind. You have a reason to dislike me so I have no problem with you, just like stuntastic.. he has every right to hate me just as I him. People with no reason to hate me who do I don't even think are worth my time though and go on my ignore list ;)

KŮG Kŧ
07-25-2002, 09:57 PM
Wow he hates me too
oh well fuck him

Spike
07-26-2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Stuntastic
Wow he hates me too
oh well fuck him lol dude just cause I don't like you and I'm always pissing you of (on purpose) it doesnt mean I don't have respect for you. I just find pissing you off funny because of your replys but atleast you stick to your guns (so to speak) and thats something to respect.

Marcus
07-27-2002, 07:22 PM
Phrantic, why did u diss Spike str8 out of the blue? is it the frustration of your dad leavin his nut stain in yo mommas drawer and giving birth to you and finding out you were born in Holland?

HadeZ
07-27-2002, 07:29 PM
hooooooooofffff heavy diss there Marcus! :eek:

Phrantic
07-27-2002, 07:37 PM
lol........people know nothing about it. ive been 'following' spike around eminem web lately, and he's whoring other people e.g Amberlee :(

and he's uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

HadeZ
07-27-2002, 07:39 PM
:(

i like both of ya

even tho i called spik a foreign 2-way plug hoe...i still like him ;)

hellbound
07-27-2002, 07:47 PM
lol@marcus whoring phrantic!!!

Spike is cool

even though he traded a game cube for a digital camera and is a foreign 2-way plug hoe

*A*
07-27-2002, 07:49 PM
he used to be cool wit me, but now hes just blah....

Spike
07-27-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by hellbound
lol@marcus whoring phrantic!!!

Spike is cool

even though he traded a game cube for a digital camera and is a lmao!!

Originally posted by Amber
he used to be cool wit me, but now hes just blah.... You kept pissin' me off and I'm sorry but I say whats on my mind whether people like it or not.
People think just cause I insult them I don't like them but what they don't realise is that I insult everyone. I call my own gf shit straight to her face just because I like to get a rise outta people. the more you argue with me the more I laugh.

Bottom line is I am not a bad person but I do find people getting pissed off about words on the internet funny.
Only people who really seems to understand me online (other than my gf) if marcus, meek and Annelie and I like it that way

Phrantic
07-27-2002, 07:56 PM
:hmm: @ dennis using "whoring"

marcus made no sense, he didnt know shit, so he should shaddup :)

Marcus
07-27-2002, 08:15 PM
yeah well i got enuff problems and i dont kno why i even bothered posting to you, i jus stuck up for spike, but u go back to your happy little life phrantic and keep going the way u are... i dont give a shit

Spike
07-27-2002, 08:31 PM
Phrantic you need to seriously get a life. I may act like I give a fuck what people think of me but the bottom line is I don't. I have enough friends so I don't come online looking for them like you do.
It's a shame that you call me ugly because I don't really care but atleast I have the balls hanging between my legs to post what I look like instead of not posting like you. I say anyone who won't post thier picture is just affraid of how they look or to embarresed.

So how about you get a hobby, stop boring so many people with a lame thread like this and stop revolving your life around posting on message boards. I don't have enough time to reply to you, well with exception of the next 3 weeks seeing as Im not in work, but I have other things to do anyways and I suggest you turn off your pc (seriously dude there is a button for it!), open the curtains in your room (yes the world isnt just your bedroom although you think it is), put on some pants (because we all know you been jacking off at nude pics), go outside and do something other than act like the "dutch gangsta".

Exodus
07-27-2002, 10:17 PM
a dutch gangsta?
now thats gangsta

T1 Req
07-27-2002, 10:48 PM
Never tell me I'm not gangsta. Now that's gangsta.

Spike
07-28-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Phrantic
he's uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D says this guy...

illegitimate
07-28-2002, 02:13 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Everyone beware of spike cuz u dont wanna get on his IGNORE LIST!! People with no reason to hate me who do I don't even think are worth my time though and go on my ignore list

Oh, the horror!!!!!Every1 be nice to spike u don't want to get on his BAD side. :eek:

:rolleyes:

hellbound
07-28-2002, 02:28 PM
dont sayu nuffin lee cos u havnt posted heere for like 5 months :cool:

Base
07-28-2002, 02:44 PM
Awwwww, Ramon is sticking up for Amberlee :D Goooooooooo Rai World :hmm:

KŮG Kŧ
07-28-2002, 08:28 PM
aint nobody scared of spike

T1 Req
07-28-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by illegitimate
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Everyone beware of spike cuz u dont wanna get on his IGNORE LIST!!

Oh, the horror!!!!!Every1 be nice to spike u don't want to get on his BAD side. :eek:

:rolleyes: LMAO

That and Stunt's comment just then had me in stitches.

Spike
07-29-2002, 08:00 AM
Funny how the only person I think would talk shit to my face if we came face to face is stuntastic, I just get this feeling the rest of you would be lil bitches if you werent behind a pc screen ;)

To stuntastic: No-one is afraid of anyone online and if they are then they are retarded.

michelle
07-29-2002, 08:09 AM
I didn't read all this shit, but I guess it's bash Spike time, so here, let me join in...
oh yeah, that's right, even though we have different opinions, Spike has been nothing but a good friend to me.
Damnit, I guess I won't get to be in the supercool Spike hating clique now... awwww, I'm gutted.
LMAO ;)

Enigma
07-29-2002, 08:35 AM
ahhh the world is full of such happy people lol

everyone repeat after me

I AM HAPPY:D

(as in the point of this thread is????:confused: )

KŮG Kŧ
07-29-2002, 12:51 PM
Yea Spike i would talk noize in ya face
cuz i aint scured o nobody.not even God.if we met face to face u prolly would get punked in front of everybody

Spike
07-29-2002, 01:29 PM
Yea Spike i would talk noize in ya face
cuz i aint scured o nobody.not even God.if we met face to face u prolly would get punked in front of everybody lol dude jus cause I think you would speak shit to my face it doesnt mean I wouldnt do something about it ;) as for you noit being scared of god... I don't beleive in him so I see no reason to fear "god".

At 15 (or 16(whatever age you are)) your still a kid and kids have less fear because thier not smart enough to fear people. It's easy to say you have no fear but that changes when you finally meet someone to be affraid of or become wise enough to fear them not because of how physical they are but because of how intelligent and the influence they have ;)

KŮG Kŧ
07-29-2002, 04:25 PM
Well I aint other kids
if u did meet me in person i wouldnt give u dap and try to be cool
i would just go str8 to the chin checkin

hellbound
07-29-2002, 05:34 PM
spike would fuck u up stunt hes like 7 yrs older... not saying ur not hard but i dont think u cud beat his ass:eek:

kays
07-29-2002, 05:46 PM
ageism....lol...

Spike
07-29-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by kays
ageism....lol... lol @ that.

only advantage of being 7 years older is having 7 years more experience. size doesnt matter.

KŮG Kŧ
07-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Dick Rydah

just cuz he beat ur ass dont mean he can beat mine
have u even seen me sqwab

i will drop spike

michelle
07-30-2002, 01:04 AM
hehe Spike, if you come here to kick Juan's ass, I happen to know of a house in Oklahoma where you could stay ;).

KŮG Kŧ
07-30-2002, 02:45 AM
shiat

Spike
07-30-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by michelle
hehe Spike, if you come here to kick Juan's ass, I happen to know of a house in Oklahoma where you could stay ;). ha ha thanks michelle but I'd rather save a couple of grand and just let stuntastic live in his lil world of fantasy where he can "chin check" me lol
I'm not that confident with alot of things but as far as fighting go's I have plenty of confidence there ;)

michelle
07-30-2002, 08:05 AM
aawww damnit, so you're not coming over then? :(

Spike
07-30-2002, 10:44 AM
aawww damnit, so you're not coming over then? :( lol I would but my gf would probably not be too impressed :p

KŮG Kŧ
07-30-2002, 02:12 PM
Oh U think i cant whoop u huh?
come down here foolio

Spike
07-30-2002, 02:17 PM
Oh U think i cant whoop u huh?
come down here foolio wow like all the net thugs don't say that knowing full well I'm not stupiod enough to spend over a grand just to fly where you live ;)

I wouldnt want to go there anyways lol much better places to go for a grand ;)

KŮG Kŧ
07-30-2002, 02:56 PM
It dont cost a grand to come down here
matter fact it dont cost a grand for u to get dropped either

Spike
07-30-2002, 06:06 PM
It dont cost a grand to come down here
matter fact it dont cost a grand for u to get dropped either dude if you wanna drop me so bad you fuckin fly here to the UK because I wouldnt waste a single penny flying out there just to knock you out. One other thing your not even old enough for me to hit without me being arrested for "assualting a minor" because let's face it thats all you are... minor!

shamilla
07-31-2002, 03:59 AM
for the guys talkin shit about spike....i think you better stop coz you don't want to be on his bad side!!!!
men..phrantic(...i think!!),boyfriend you are so lame hun!!why did you start this stupid thread in the first place...what do you have against spike???and another thing........LADIES,SPIKE AIN'T UGLY!!!!he's real cute!how about you show us how you look like yourself!!!!i think spike is a really nice guy!!!so.........ya'll drop it!!!!
stuntastic,i think you are really sweet honey.......but you goin to get your ass whooped so shut up!!!you've proved your point!!!
;)
:D hey michelle...thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

shortie
07-31-2002, 05:23 AM
Well, Michelle and I could take you both out...so lets just end the arguement at that. We are stronger.

Spike
07-31-2002, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by shortie
Well, Michelle and I could take you both out...so lets just end the arguement at that. We are stronger. stunt shortie gonna "whoop yo ass" lol

michelle
07-31-2002, 07:43 AM
hehe well, by 'you both' I think she meant you too Spike ;).

shamilla
07-31-2002, 11:31 AM
haha!!!LOL!!!:D

kash11
07-31-2002, 02:41 PM
wait theres one thing noone has asked yet.... what the fuck is kash doing in this thread???:confused:

Spike
07-31-2002, 02:48 PM
hehe well, by 'you both' I think she meant you too Spike ;). yes but I'd enjoy it :p

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 06:18 PM
Yall prolly would whoop me but if yall go str8 to the back of my head.OJ Simpson gon be in the house
u can b leeve dat.

And who the fuck is this dick rydah u aint saw me sqwab so dont judge what u dont know

ShadyButterfly
07-31-2002, 07:16 PM
damn stunastic ur sig is fuckin loooong!!!

Spike
07-31-2002, 07:21 PM
damn stunastic ur sig is fuckin loooong!!! it's to make up for his manhood which is very smallll!

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 07:38 PM
OOOOH I CANT B LEEVE U SAID DAT SHIT
white boy wit a lil dick

for ur info
those are texas rappers ol punk ass bitch

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 07:40 PM
Its Paul Wall(the white one)and Chamillionare(with the braids)
Youngstar(the short one)Mr Lucci(with the long hair) and DJ Screw(the best DJ in texas)

ShadyButterfly
07-31-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Spike
it's to make up for his manhood which is very smallll!

lol... how do u know that spike? ;) lol

Phrantic
07-31-2002, 07:53 PM
stuntastic i dont like your sig
lolol@him being a tough ass while he's 15
i bet spike will knock your lights out in a couple of seconds :rolleyes: not that he's so strong :p but who couldn't :D

*A*
07-31-2002, 07:55 PM
that sig is kindaaaa...annoying?

ShadyButterfly
07-31-2002, 07:57 PM
kindda? is so annoyin.. they should have a limit or somethign for ur sig... 'cause that is just way 2 long!

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 08:17 PM
AGAIN
With All This bull shit
Spike wouldnt do shit he be too busy gettin Chin Checked and i aint tryin to be a tough ass
it comes naturally
and who couldnt knock me out
U punk

And how he knows

Spike is gay

im not sayin that what he said was true but he is use to seeing small dicks since his lil brother bit his off and fucked him in the ass wit it

Sweetpea
07-31-2002, 08:51 PM
That sig is starting to get annoying.. see i love my scroll bar and it keeps getting slower and slower. im sick of it.. and stuntastic ur not a bad ace like you think you are.. ur just a guy that runs his mouth too much.

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 09:13 PM
Bitch
im the original Freestyle Ace
what u talkin bout
and if u mean Bad ass?
it comes natural cuz im black and i grew up around violence

Sweetpea
07-31-2002, 09:30 PM
well i can asure you ur not a bad a$$ like you think you are.. just a screwed up guy that runs his mouth too much.
Sweetpea

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 09:38 PM
U Dont live in the house with me or in the same town so how can u say that im not a bad ass
i could say ur a wanna be black girl

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 09:40 PM
OOOOH MOMMY WATCHIN U ON THE NET HUH
editing ur words

Sweetpea
07-31-2002, 09:42 PM
look dude i don't have to live in the same town you do just to say that.. from the way you talk in this board you act like your a wannabe bad a$$. because in my eyes and im sure alot of other peeps eyes your not. and im not a wannbe black girl.. im a 100% prep when wanting to be and a 100% b when wanting to be.
Sweetpea

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 09:45 PM
im not a wanna be
it just comes natural cuz im black and grew up around fighting and abuse and it had effect on me and i thought this is what im suppose to do
and so what how i talk on here
i aint said shit how u talk lil bitch

Sweetpea
07-31-2002, 10:05 PM
so.. you can be any color and have abuse and fighting around you.... ur color has nothing to do w\ your personalldy.

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 10:07 PM
UMM Bitch yes it do
go cry like a lil hoe

Sweetpea
07-31-2002, 10:08 PM
i am shutting up now.. im sick of your crap.. its screwed up... im guessing you know nothing about life.
Sweetpea

which is really sad.

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 10:13 PM
SHUT UP DEN HOE
i know bout life
i take it from people and i took it from ur friend

Sweetpea
07-31-2002, 10:15 PM

KŮG Kŧ
07-31-2002, 10:19 PM
Yea

Spike
08-01-2002, 08:33 AM

lol... how do u know that spike? ;) lol well didn't you hear? his offline gf didn't want him no more she wanted to be "just friends" so I guess someone wasn't very good between the sheets.... either that or he couldnt even get to second base

Spike wouldnt do shit he be too busy gettin Chin Checked I've only ever been knocked down once (including my judo, ju juitsu and karate fights(Yes I did Karate, Ju jitsu and Judo)) and I didn't stay down... I can guarentee you couldn't put me off my feet ;)

Spike is gaysays the guy who can't get an offline gf so he trys for cyber pussy to the guy who has been with his gf for 3 and a half years ;) :rolleyes:

im not sayin that what he said was true but he is use to seeing small dicks since his lil brother bit his off and fucked him in the ass wit it Again with the insults of people not involved in this (fisrt sweetpea's friend and now my lil bro) which only shows you can't keep an argument/beef/fight just between yourself and another person.
I asure you my "bit" (which I prefer to call "alot" ;)) is still intact and has never been by a boys mouth unlike you chopper.
The sad thing is I honestly belive you would never have a one on one fight because like the coward you are you would have to have your "boys" (gay lovers more likely) to try and jump in (in more ways than one, just the way you like it)

To Everyone: has anyone noticed that at the begining of every reply stunt makes to him not being "bad ass" he says "I'm black"?? wtf does that have to do with it? Black/white/ asian it makes no difference!

You are the type of "black person" thatgive's black people a bad name!! Not every black person is a "bad ass" and being black has nothing to do with it!
Denzel Washington is a more powerfull black person but he isn't a "bad ass" he is an intelligent man with alot of class and style.
I think you stereotype black people as "rapper gansta's" are "bad ass'" yet if a white comuinity did that we would be called racist!
Bottom line Stunt I think you are one of the people responsible for black people getting a bad name just like the kkk are a group of people who give white people a bad name!

So what am I saying? I think you are a racist Stunt... always have always will and I'm sure many more people do but don't have the confidence to say it online or off!

Now I know you will deny it and thats because you are ashamed and you will probably say dumb shit like "I like eminem so how can I be racist" but the thing is alot of black people class eminem as black because he has black friends and was brought up within a "Black atmosphere" aka rap!

I'm guessing this post will stir alot of emosions and I will get alot of people hating on me because of it but I don't care because it's people like you that cause so much hatred between white and black people and thats something I don't like seeing as I have alot of black friends in Bristol (my hometown).

Anyway I'll let the hatred begin and the insults fly at me now seeing as all the people who agree with me will not be able to reply in fear of being hated on and all the people who are "friends" with you will no doubt back you up because they know very well no-one will back me up on such a volitile issue but I speak my mind like I have always said!

BlueFlames
08-01-2002, 08:36 AM
I'm so tired of the "because I'm black" argument. Superiority complexes are only useful when they force you to better yourself to the highest level.

Being black just means you have a darker skin tone. That doesn't mean you're going to be a thug in jail. That doesn't mean your ancestors where slaves. ( I have a Friend that's in to genealogy and she's black just like you and I. She learn that NO ONE in her family have ever been slaves. It's quite possible to your ancestors where the same) It's pigment in your skin. If you were burned in a fire all that shit wouldn't matter. Stop making your "race" an issue/excuse.

Your SIG is rather long. Your pictures sizes are really the problem. If you'd resize your images, you could keep all the pictures but not annoy anyone. Just a thought.

~*MEEK*~

Spike
08-01-2002, 08:47 AM
******** (13:50:36): he just wants to get under people
s skin anyway
******** (13:50:49): he lives in this really nice house in the burbs
lilSpikeyD (13:50:56): really?
lilSpikeyD (13:51:09): how you know that?
******** (13:51:12): right off the a river if I recall correctly
******** (13:51:19): Well ..Like I said he knows me
******** (13:51:24): we talked online
******** (13:52:49): Sitting in his big house.. and he's saying " I've had it hard because I'm black"

Due to names not wanting to be mentioned I have *'ed out the person I was talking to!

hellbound
08-01-2002, 08:48 AM
Spikes so so true

and i think that cos u think that being black is an issue in your life making you tougher thats bullcrap!!

mr. paradox
08-01-2002, 08:59 AM
I agree with Spike, but I don't wanna get involved so thats all I'm gonna say....:D

Sweetpea
08-01-2002, 10:45 AM
I so agree w\ spike. Just because ur black don't mean crap.. i have black friends. and yeah you do give them a bad name. I don't see why you keep startin up beef w\ about everybody.
~Sweetpea~

Base
08-01-2002, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I don't wanna get involved but I agree with Spike too.

KŮG Kŧ
08-01-2002, 10:54 AM
I Have Been in A One on One fight b4 and my friends didnt jump in
and bitch who said i went with my offline gf
i mean gf as in friend and then i asked her to go with

shit i aint gotta explain shit to u
but uhh
just cuz u dont got friends dont mean u gotta bump to me cuz i do
and u dont even know me or my friends so how can u sit there and bump and yawn they only jump in if somebody else does or they aint fightin right like with a knife or a brick

and i have my reasons to live in the burbs
i would go into detail but i dont have time

but i know this
my sig is tight
i dont say nuthing when yall have these punk ass eminem pics in yall sig talkin bout eminem is hot
knowing he aint

and what i mean about my skin making it hard for me to live is cuz people always stereotype me like onetime something came up missing at school and the whole class went to the skating rink and i didnt wanna go and i had to work on my 6th week test project the teacher said that i stole her mouse balls to the mouses on her computer
WTF do i need those for.

and me and my lil brother went into hastings music the other day looking for that new Lil Wayne and then we went in the soft ware and a couple minutes later they said over the intercom Security Record Cams In Soft Ware

and ur a lil bitch for editing that persons name

kays
08-01-2002, 10:58 AM
well...this is all quite...gay...

KŮG Kŧ
08-01-2002, 11:22 AM
Yea cuz spike came in

Sweetpea
08-01-2002, 11:32 AM
^^^get a life. gosh, See that comment was so stupid.

shamilla
08-01-2002, 12:01 PM
stun.....you need to shut up!!!!just go somewhere and relax,coz i honestly think you are really bitter about somethin!!!
i don't know what it is but it's really buggin you!!just drop it ...you know very well spike is right!!!chill off with the insults on pple who ain't even involved....(spike's small bro!!!!):(

Mr. Meyahgee
08-01-2002, 02:17 PM
stunt is just like that,..he'll want to bring other people into his problem's,.. just forget about him

KŮG Kŧ
08-01-2002, 03:04 PM
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AFRICAN BOOTY SCRATCHER COMIN HERE TELLIN ME TO SHUT UP SHOULDNT U BE PULLIN DRIVE BYS WITH PEA SHOOTERS?

Tyke
08-01-2002, 03:29 PM
AFRICAN BOOTY SCRATCHER

lol! aint heard that shit since third grade

Spike
08-01-2002, 06:18 PM
who said i went with my offline gf
i mean gf as in friend and then i asked her to go with lol in other words she blew you off lol!

just cuz u dont got friends dont mean u gotta bump to me cuz i do
and u dont even know me or my friends so how can u sit there and bump and yawn they only jump in if somebody else does or they aint fightin right like with a knife or a brick
The fact you have them there makes you a pussy! If I got a beef and I'm gonna fight I fight, not me and my friends! I deal with my own problems like a man!
and i have my reasons to live in the burbs
i would go into detail but i dont have timeyeah, getting your ass beaten even with your friends was taking it out of you so your momma packed you off to a safe place lol!

i dont say nuthing when yall have these punk ass eminem pics in yall sig talkin bout eminem is hot
knowing he aint
I would like to point out that eminem is not in my sig ;)

and what i mean about my skin making it hard for me to live is cuz people always stereotype me like onetime something came up missing at school and the whole class went to the skating rink and i didnt wanna go and i had to work on my 6th week test project the teacher said that i stole her mouse balls to the mouses on her computer
WTF do i need those for.

and me and my lil brother went into hastings music the other day looking for that new Lil Wayne and then we went in the soft ware and a couple minutes later they said over the intercom Security Record Cams In Soft WareI have no idea what that was babbling on about but I'm not stupid, I can tell by the way you write your posts what you think about white and black!

Yea cuz spike came in wow and thats the best you can come up with! lolOriginally posted by Stuntastic
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AFRICAN BOOTY SCRATCHER COMIN HERE TELLIN ME TO SHUT UP SHOULDNT U BE PULLIN DRIVE BYS WITH PEA SHOOTERS? lmao!!! "african booty scratcher" hahahahahaha shit now stuntastic has gone so low with the insults he feels the need to steal them from eddy murphy movies!! lmao!!

KŮG Kŧ
08-01-2002, 09:56 PM
I didnt steal it from eddie murphy
my cousin taught me that when i was lil

and IS U BLIND
i said my brothers will jump in if some one else does
and they are they incase i get jumped like my other brother did
and i will still drop u without my brothers helpin me
i got they back just like they got mine

and just to let u know
i got in a fight at school in the 7th grade and it was almost end of school and the principal said that if i get in trouble one more time he will send me back to my old school because i didnt live in the district
so i moved near the school
so shut the hell up

shortie
08-02-2002, 05:21 AM
You bitches all need to shut the fuck up.

Except for Meek. She was the only intelligent post in this whole mess. You all suck, learn how to deal with it on your own. Suckers. :eek:

shamilla
08-02-2002, 06:26 AM
listen to me you lame little son of a bitch!!!!......i'm goin to tell you again...shut the fuck up!!!i didn't mean it badly at the beginning but you had to go ahead and take it personally!!!!!
shouldn't it have hit you by now that so many pple are against your shit but noooo you keep on comin strong with your loose rap!!!!i try to help you but you go lookin for tired lines from a murphys movie......."african booty scratcher"..........huh!!!pliiiiz!!!get real hun!!don't go talkin about a booty you ain't seen!!
i wasn't against you but yo'uve got into my nerves!!the fact remains spike would have kicked off your tired liitle ass!!!you are a dickless,castrated,impontent son of a gun with no life.you feel so tough yet you're nothin .......with the direction you are goin i don't think you can even satisfy a toad!!!
i don't know what your fuckin dilemma is......most probably some gay lunatic shoved their leg up your sorry ass!!!i'm proud to be african.....i say it loud and proud!!!so don't think anything you say about the black continent is going to annoy my ass..........no..no!!!remember your roots are here(whether you like it or not!!)
you are a tired little piece of shit.......you say your attitude is due to your upbringing!!!!well.......sorry to say this but i think you are a disgusting disgrace to the entire human race you .....you fucked up bufoon!!!!
DROP IT!!!!go get yourself a bitch mama that can stand alot of tired crap from such an undefined male species!!!!you're such a hopeless dude that i don't want to hear anymore of your loose vibe!!!
you want to go on hurling insults at pple.....fine with me!!suit your minute male ego that doesn't even ....!!don't know what's eating your sorry ass but go for psychiatric mentorship!!!!the more shit you throw at pple the more bulshit that will come back to you!!i wish i could come down there coz i bet i can kick your sorry stuntastic ass!!!!!!instead....due to your high levels of immaturity,i think i'll hit your bum with a slipper instead!!!or pinch your cheek instead!!!
save your insults for your kind!!you don't want to listen to me....fine!!!!but don't go insulting!!!!it makes me sick i bothered about your ass!!!anyway,don't bother with mine!!!!i believe there are other pple on this board who can hold a mature talk!!!
i'm sorry i had to say this....i'm not this kind of person!!!but some pple have to get their act together!!!and another thing hun......i ain't scared of anyone,especially you!!!!i am a good person but i can be a BIIIIIAATCHHHH TOO!!!!
keep your stuff to yourself!!!and stun honey.....drop it .....drop it!!!!!!i really i'm sorry for you!!!!you are one hell of a bitter negroid!!!!!:(

Spike
08-02-2002, 06:48 AM
IS U BLIND
i said my brothers will jump in if some one else does
and they are they incase i get jumped like my other brother did
and i will still drop u without my brothers helpin me
i got they back just like they got mine
The fact you even have them there to back you up is a pussy act. Like I said b4 I go alone, I fight alone and if pussys jump in I'd take the beating alone because it's MY problem not my friends! I don't drag my friends into fights because they are exactly that my friends.
and just to let u know
i got in a fight at school in the 7th grade and it was almost end of school and the principal said that if i get in trouble one more time he will send me back to my old school because i didnt live in the district
so i moved near the school
so shut the hell up The fact you were even fighting in 7th grade shows you are an immature lil kid. Grow up! Only time I've had a fight is when people start on me. Unlike you I don't start fight's I finish them.

hellbound
08-02-2002, 08:49 AM
basically stunt, no one on this forum likes you, face it you have beef with us all, so if u reply with a diss it means u neeed to beef with everyone!!

KŮG Kŧ
08-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Fuck all yall punk ass hoes on this board
yall gay anyway
and i aint immature

and im going to the studio and i will come back with something for yall sluts
BYE BITCHES

hellbound
08-02-2002, 05:30 PM
u suck and u need to get a hobby rather than "beef"

Phrantic
08-02-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Spike
******** (13:50:36): he just wants to get under people
s skin anyway
******** (13:50:49): he lives in this really nice house in the burbs
lilSpikeyD (13:50:56): really?
lilSpikeyD (13:51:09): how you know that?
******** (13:51:12): right off the a river if I recall correctly
******** (13:51:19): Well ..Like I said he knows me
******** (13:51:24): we talked online
******** (13:52:49): Sitting in his big house.. and he's saying " I've had it hard because I'm black"

Due to names not wanting to be mentioned I have *'ed out the person I was talking to! cuntastic may say he's rich, but i've seen his bike lololol

hellbound
08-03-2002, 02:42 PM
lmmmfao@ ramon hahahaahahhaha

Spike
08-05-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Phrantic
cuntastic may say he's rich, but i've seen his bike lololol don't be dissin' on stunt's bike! Do you know hom much scrap metal he had to save up to make that gangsta ride :p

KŮG Kŧ
08-05-2002, 02:34 PM
incase yo punk ass didnt know
its not suppose to be rode
its for display at truck and car shows
and its not scrap
just cuz u dont know how to make one

look at these other bikes other people made

http://www.lowrider.com/entertainment/galleries/lrpics/nailer.php?did=bikes&page=1

this style was started by mexicans and over on the west coast
my bike go fed u just aint seen a clearer version of it i will take on today and show u

Spike
08-05-2002, 04:38 PM
incase yo punk ass didnt know
its not suppose to be rode
its for display at truck and car shows
and its not scrap
just cuz u dont know how to make one
I been to plenty of Truck and Car shows and never seen them. They look nasty and stupid and over here in the UK kids use bikes like those to learn how to ride.
No I don't know how to make them either but I sure as hell ain't jelous because I'd rather work on my fathers or Uncles Harley than make a peice of trash like those lol
Only Trike you'll ever see me riding is my uncles Harley Davidson Trike ;)
look at these other bikes other people made

http://www.lowrider.com/entertainment/galleries/lrpics/nailer.php?did=bikes&page=1

this style was started by mexicans and over on the west coast
my bike go fed u just aint seen a clearer version of it i will take on today and show u I don't care what your bike is because to me if it could get 10 in a car boot sale I'd sell it and if not I'd take it to the junkies and sell it as scrap metal :)

hellbound
08-06-2002, 05:29 PM
uppin

unknown_
08-06-2002, 06:43 PM
Damn, why do people get so into this internet beef bullshit, or jump on peoples side like that in an argument. Their is the Spike Fan club and then theirs the I hate spike club, how fucking stupid. And then theirs everyone jumping in and attacking stuntastic, its easy to jump in on someone when people are already dissing them.... seems like a bunch of bullshit to me..

KŮG Kŧ
08-06-2002, 07:30 PM
Amen brother

Spike
08-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by insanecrazydude
Damn, why do people get so into this internet beef bullshit, or jump on peoples side like that in an argument. Their is the Spike Fan club and then theirs the I hate spike club, how fucking stupid. And then theirs everyone jumping in and attacking stuntastic, its easy to jump in on someone when people are already dissing them.... seems like a bunch of bullshit to me.. lolol

trust me their are "fan clubs" bigger than mine and I don't ask for people to back me up. they do it out of their own free choise.

Tyke
08-08-2002, 12:41 PM
I talk shit to stuntastic cause i'm too much of a pussy to say anything to anyone in real life. And your a hypocrite, you kiss stunts ass in one thread and call spike "mouthy" in another. You need a swift kick in the nuts.

KŮG Kŧ
08-08-2002, 01:09 PM
That aint hypocrite

if he was he would be like dissing me in one thread and kissin my nuts in a nother thread

Tyke
08-08-2002, 01:18 PM
If you say it's dumb to jump on peoples sides, and then jump on someones side, then your being hypocritical. What you said was hypocritical too, but that wasn't my meaning.

KŮG Kŧ
08-08-2002, 01:21 PM
Yea
i agree