PDA

View Full Version : My dream about Kev last night

Tia
06-12-2002, 02:46 PM
I swear to god I'm not making this up,I remembered it this afternoon and decided to post it,but I know people will think I made it up cuz Lee dreamed about Niki and Kev said how he wasn't in the dream lol.Please believe me,I promise I dreamed this....

k I was walkin to my friend Rachels house with her,Megan,Angel,Mandy and Nicole.It was just us girls walkin from my house to Rae's,and she lives about 7 blocks from me.Well when we got halfway there,there was this white house on the corner,and Meg said "Kev lives there" and I was like "Kev from wales?" and shes like "yea" and I was like "wow,are u serious? has he always lived there?" and shes like "yep" which makes no sense lol...how could he always fuckin live there if hes from wales? haha how dumb.Plus Meg has never even heard of him before,but in the dream she knew him somehow.

so anyways I'm like "damn,thats so cool,he lives like a few blocks from me and I never knew it all this time! hehe lets go see if hes home" so we all went up to the door and knocked on it,and asked if Kev was there.And his mom said no he was out playin ball,but we could wait for him in his room and play his PS2 lmao.

So I thought that was cool since I never played one before,and we all went in Kev's room.Then his sister came in there,she was about 16.She was really nice and she listens to the same music as me,so she was hanging out with us and talking to us.Then we started trying on all these clothes cuz she said her mom was a stage director and she got stuff free from sitcom wardwrobes lmao.

Well then she saw all these guys coming towards the house out the window,and said "Here comes Kevin!" so I ran out there,but I didn't know who the hell he was cuz I never saw him before.So I was askin all the guys "Are u Kev?" untill finally one said yes.He looked like Devon Sawa in the face again,all crazy like.But this time he had spikey dark brown hair.

And I told him I was Tia,and then he was like "ok,come back to the house cuz I'm having a party."Thats the last I saw him in the dream was just that split second.The rest of the dream was me watching some hot guy at the party I never saw before out the corner of my eye,but I was too shy to talk to him so I kept laughin with my friends and sneaking glances.then Kev's mom said we were all being too loud and had to go home,so we walked back to my house lol.I don't know where Kev was all that time.

mr. paradox
06-12-2002, 03:18 PM
:cool: @ that.....seems like a good dream
:eek: :confused: @ if I EVER have a dream about Kev

I had a dream about Sabrina once....wasn't very eventful......we just walked around a city or something....and ehhh that's all I can remember......

:mad: @ not being able to remember the dream

Kev
06-13-2002, 10:19 AM
ehm :o lol

thanks for uhh dreamin about me :)
for futher dreams.. ive attached a pic of a my decks in my room.. :cool: so you'll kinda know what it looks like in here, lol :-/

and jeno, dont lie, i know you've dreamed about me :eek:

i can't ever remember my dreamz :(

Spike
06-13-2002, 11:39 AM
only dream Ive ever had about anyone online was the one where me and marcus killed jeno because he stole my apple tango lol :p My mind is a little unstable :(

Kev
06-13-2002, 11:40 AM
lol

i aint goin nowhere near jeno with apple tango :-|

Spike
06-13-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Kev
lol

i aint goin nowhere near jeno with apple tango :-| ahahahahahahaahahaaaa

He who steals my apple tango wil die mwaahahahahahahahahaaaa

I'll share with Jeno if he asks though because he is an appletangoholic like me too :(

mr. paradox
06-13-2002, 01:13 PM
:( @ being a tango-aholic
:( @ getting killed in the dream
:cool: @ getting dreamed about
:eek: @ being dreamed about by another man

Spike
06-13-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Profane
:( @ being a tango-aholic
:( @ getting killed in the dream
:cool: @ getting dreamed about
:eek: @ being dreamed about by another man it's ok I have dreamed about many starnage things b4 you jeno :p

HadeZ
06-13-2002, 01:27 PM
i remember waking up and my mom was like "what u want 4 brekfast" and i was still half asleep and i must have been dreamin about the net cuzxz i said "gimme the link,gimme the link" and my mom was like "what does that mean?"

shit my head is fucked

HadeZ
06-13-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Spike
only dream Ive ever had about anyone online was the one where me and marcus killed jeno because he stole my apple tango lol :p My mind is a little unstable :(

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah x5

illegitimate
06-13-2002, 04:20 PM
Because of u Tia I imagine Kev being this handsome blue eyed blonde haired devil. I hope he looks like Devin Sawa...even though I think he once said he had brown eyes and brown hair.

Well it reminds me of the dream I had a week ago. The whole board + my friends and I were going to Pakistan with Eminem. We were in this jungle (LOL) when Eminem disappeard. Then a group of Pakistanis took us to this building and showed us a slide show of Pakistan and their terror group. We were like, ohhhhh thats great can we go now. And then they told us they had kidnapped Eminem and had shot him in the head. I remember crying and saying 'I'm never going to live on without him'. And Proof said "Sad...just sad." He was sitting in a corner.

I swear I didn't make it up! :eek: and the freaky shit is, this dream was became the Al Quaida threats. I looked up 'kidnapping' in a dream symbol book and they said I felt there was going to be a huge responsibility on me soon which is SOOO true.

Amanda
06-13-2002, 07:20 PM
i dreamed about shadygangsta from royceboard once.
i was sitting in my room (it was really my sisters, but mine in the dream) and he climed through my window (on the second story) and he was a surfer. he had long blond hair, and i hate long hair on guys and i remember telling him that. lol. so we just kinda sat around "my room" and hung out, then he jumped back out the window and went home....

Kev
06-13-2002, 07:47 PM
o0o0o0o Dream thread re-visited

illegitimate
06-14-2002, 07:19 AM
I miss ShadyGangsta...he was on funny guy.

I had the weirdest dream last night! I dreamt I was in Israel and I wanted to go to Cali to see my family (they live in Israel too LOL). So I flew on a plane, arrived at NY, took a bus from NY to Michigan, and took a taxi from Michigan to Colorado. I was wanting for someone to take me from Colorado to Cali. So I waited and I saw Kory (from royceboard) in a car. I asked him if he could drive me to Cali and he said yes.

So I got in the car and I saw Kory fucking Shannon Elizabeth in the backseat...LOL. She was wearing this Catholic girl outfit. He told me, "Sorry I can't drive you anymore". I was so mad and I wanted to go to this board and white in the "Guys suck" thread what happened to me. All of a sudden k11 (from D12world) came and said "Kory we can drive her". I turned around and saw k11 was this old fat man with bald head. I knew immediatly he was a child molester. I ran away and never got to go to Cali.

Kev
06-14-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by illegitimate
I miss ShadyGangsta...he was on funny guy.

he's still around i think.. he posts at sohh.com