PDA

View Full Version : Finals Longue & Predictions...

Ghetto Ninja
05-19-2003, 12:59 PM
The finals stand in As Razza P VS. []\/[]CD....

Good luck to you both, also i have some rule changes for this battle... regarding voting an battles it self....

Drop you predictions and talk about the tourny etc.. thus far...

ONCE AGAIN thanks you to those of you who showed up and such this time around...

Punk
05-19-2003, 02:27 PM
MCD has this easy...I coulda beat Razzda but I barely put any thought into my drop. But it dont matta I woulda got killed by MCD any...hes got a professional edge compared to me.
Good luck to both of you guyz though.
Peace!

Acclaimed
05-19-2003, 03:11 PM
aiyyo punk, yo wouldn't have killed me, let's say, i didn't put no thought into mine, but i still beat ya! Ne way i've read some other ones by you an it's about the same quality, so stop with the excuses, i beat ya fair and square. Yeah, it's true []\/[]CD has won it, but ah well, I'll just try to put up a fight.

gangstalita
05-19-2003, 04:49 PM
i think mcd has got a much better advantage over this one(no offense razz)...but razz`s stuff is pretty damn good as well..good luck to the both of you...

MCD
05-19-2003, 06:54 PM
thanks...even if i do have the advantage..it'll be good practice for Razz..you can only get better battling people at a higher level than you...good luck Razz..and come ill foo'!

Well done to everyone else too..better luck next time...and props to Focus and Mentol for running this tournament and having the patience to stick it out even when it seemed it was going nowhere.

ObLiViOn
05-19-2003, 07:06 PM
i think Joe will win

Sorry - wrong thread. D has this

PZ>

Prime
05-19-2003, 08:39 PM
Tim, Joe, Alex, Dan, Why dont we jus call owselves by ow nicknames.....

I think MCD got this but Razzda is good too, i never heard you battle text MCD so im lookin foward

I'm_Pissed
05-20-2003, 04:03 AM
well i think corneillius has this one personally

MCD
05-20-2003, 04:36 AM
^^lmfgdao...i was gonna be called Cornelius if my parents hadn't decided to call me Ben.

Punk
05-20-2003, 02:46 PM
lol. Hey Razzda man my shit is better when I take my time but yeah I admit that You are still a lil better than me but not much better. And MCD man your drop was tight! "Flip that shit"
I liked your drop man its hell of alot better than anyone elses that I have ever seen here. Good luck and have fun tryin to put up a fight Razzda...I got a real fight between 4 kids against me and 2 others tonight...I need some help there lmao. HAHA time for someone to die tonight!
Peace!

Acclaimed
05-20-2003, 04:25 PM
Peace Punk....er, I'll drop tommorrow and kick MCD's arse, lol haaaaarhahahaahahahha...yes. Hey, am I supposed to put my win and losses on my sig? Just wonderin' if that's morally correct.

Prime
05-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Most people do, I just battle for fun and to get my skillz up.

HypeMyk
05-21-2003, 01:44 PM
i am going out on a limb here......my guess is 3-0 Knockout by MCD

Punk
05-21-2003, 02:47 PM
lol no shit it will be.