Multies:
Flow:
Punches:
Personals:
Creativity:
Enjoyed:
Vote:
Reason(Optional):

5. TKO=3-0 , First Person to 5 Votes Wins...

6. This Verse is Due Soon as You Get IT Done..Do Not Ask Who Goes FIRST.
Must Check In BY Wednesday @ 11:59pm(Eastern)
AND The Deadline FOr Verses Is Friday @ 11:59pm

7. Good Luck....Do Your Best..This is to elevate.....

Acclaimed
05-12-2003, 01:25 PM
checkin in

Punk
05-12-2003, 02:31 PM
checkin in. I'll have my verse by tomorrow.
Peace!

MCD
05-14-2003, 05:00 AM
g'luck guyz.

Punk
05-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Thanx MCD. but he's the one that needs it cuz heres my drop. Had it set scnece monday but got suspended form school for a couple days....well yeah here it is.

Yo this shits "comin for ya" man you gotta go, cuz Im "runnin for ya" ready to knock you out with this flow/
Get yourself "figured out" before you start against me, remove your hand form your ass from gettin "fingered out" then jus choke B/
man your still "new to this game" and your givin me a migrane, <bitch better run!> cuz I
"flew pass this shame" <whats my name?> and started off sane/
now my minds in a haze, which mean s these binds are about to blaze/
Bringin' my "fist to your face" and watch you crumble-ova, yeah I "dissed to your face" Im not goin to stumble-ova/
Your jus another kid talkin shit and "tryin to strut", you cant even speak when Im around so your "tryin to cut"/
Afraid Im goin to "mangle your body" so harshly, that I wont leave you breathin jus "dangle your body" and take your life parshly/
Your always tryin but bitch you be dien' when my mutha fuckin fist is flyin', now quit cryin' cuz Im the one shinen'/
Always will be and you be the "dirt I walk on", now stop in your footsteps of thinkin cuz its "hurt I talk on"/
Dont diss your reputation by tryin to "take me out", stop your exaduration and quit tryin to "stake me out"/
Now laugh at you and your compromise of drug-atics, cuz blood boils and curtles when I exercise my thug-tactics/
Slittin your throught watchin you make movements to "catch your breath", sittin in drought with no soothments for you jus "match your death"//

Ok your turn to drop Razzda P. Good luck man. Your next MCD lol.
PEACE!

cook x
05-15-2003, 03:03 PM
nice verse---- cant wait to see what razzda puts to it

Ghetto Ninja
05-15-2003, 03:39 PM
*lmmao i KNOW i'm mod.. BUt that was a WEAK verse... REAL WEAK multi's an flow don't make a verse good especially when the lack punches especially a single one that hits hard

MCD
05-16-2003, 04:16 AM
where the fuck is Razzda or whatever..it takes 10 minutes to key up a battle verse...not 3 or 4 days.!!

ObLiViOn
05-16-2003, 10:31 AM
hes taking time on it so he has a good chance man

PZ>

Bernard
05-16-2003, 10:39 AM
That's why these battles suck. People who draw this out as long as they possibly can. Then all the suspense ends with disappointment. I guess there's not too much we can do about that though.

HypeMyk
05-16-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by []v[]CD
it takes 10 minutes to key up a battle verse...not 3 or 4 days.!!

not for these battlers, dog

Punk
05-16-2003, 12:04 PM
lol I know my verse was weak man jus not tryin on it. My last two were better.{ against sexorcist and haydude verses were better}
I am jus givin this kid a chance let him drop and stop free postin.

Peace!

cook x
05-17-2003, 08:38 AM
I SEE RAZZDA DIDNT POST WITHIN THE DEADLINE - PUNK WINS,,,RAZZDA DIDNT CHECKIN BEFORE THE DEADLINE WITH ME BUT FOCUS LET HIM OFF CAUSE HE WAS ONLY 24 HOURS LATE

Acclaimed
05-17-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey,that can't be right...Emweb was down last night ans I was gonna drop, not my fault man, so I'm gonna drop now. Please let me stay in it, not my fault as I said.

This is the time when you just about to em"bark" me//
"sniffin arses" to higher yourself in the hierarchy//
"jesus" couldnt "save" you now, I'm the the "messiah" causing anarchy//
You be the type who needs "money", you be applauding a felony//
I can throw out lyrical "spices" from my left and right pockets//
so stop with the faggy frolics and reach for the "lockets"//
but hell, it doesn't matter cuz you couldnt rap anyway//
My rhymes provide bullets so you be gettin capped in a "kenny"-way//
but We all know you still a fan like "stan", rolling your "cart" as if you were a poor "man"//
your punches "missed" me completely, like your "diego forlan"//
So I'm gonna "tear" you into "pieces" like im a "wolf man"//
but reach for the door man cuz i'll fight you like conan//
and i'll pounce on you asif i'm that fat bitch "rosan"//
you were so confident goin into this battle it was unreal//
but with fate on my side the floor is all you'll feel//
when you talk it has no meaning, born in a pool of spiel//
your so hurt by my words, don't expect a fast-heal//
so prepare for the end, this shit is the last-meal//

N.B-Lockets=throast soothing sweet if you hav a sore throat
Diego Forlan=soccer player who misses alot of goal scoring opportunities.

Please keep me in it!!!

horridmeta4
05-17-2003, 01:31 PM
well if razz. is still in this, its obvious who won. Im not sayin its awsome but the other cat's verse couldnt phase dr. suess

VOTE:Razz

horridmeta4
05-17-2003, 02:18 PM
hey yo, Emweb website wasn't working all day yesterday, you should give this guy a chance, especially since he blew punk outa the water.

snare
05-17-2003, 02:41 PM
first of all,
punk nice flow but wheres the punches? in a battle ya gotta punches orv theres no point.
razzda p i didn't know you were so good, plenty of punches and still managed to flow.
VOTE: Razzda P
second point, the site was done last nite, everytime i clicked on the forum it tryed to download it, so i'll vouch for that.

Acclaimed
05-17-2003, 02:43 PM
thanks snare, well now you kno, lol.

Punk
05-17-2003, 02:48 PM
lol damn I didnt think he was goin to drop that well so I barely put any thought into mine. oh well if I lose I'll still be in the next tourny and show ya how it goes then cuz MCD is goin to tear razzda a new ass hole lmao no beef razzda nice drop.
Peace!

ObLiViOn
05-17-2003, 02:54 PM
Yeah, i think Razzda took this....

just generally better - neither was Warbux like lol but few are - but i think Razzda took this with relative ease.

Put more effort in next time Punk!!

I can throw out lyrical "spices" from my left and right pockets//
so stop with the faggy frolics and reach for the "lockets"//
^^ liked that - made me giggle...

So, i vote for Razzda

PZ>

cook x
05-17-2003, 05:00 PM
vote=razzda
Do i gotta explain?
His verse knocked punk the fuck out

i think em' web board went down at 9:00 last night cause i was on it till then i think

Acclaimed
05-17-2003, 05:32 PM
nah, it was earlier than that I think. I tried gettin on about 8. Any way, i still aint won, I gotta wait for the verdict off Focus.

Prime
05-17-2003, 08:35 PM
yea seriosly, i downloaded that shit more than 20 times!

Vote:Razzda

nothing to say really, punk got slayed cuz he prolly didn't think strait thru his stuff.

MCD
05-18-2003, 05:41 AM
well done Razzda....and g'luck in the final.

Prime
05-18-2003, 05:25 PM
yea good luck ta both of ya

garzac100
05-18-2003, 06:01 PM
yo i dont even realy come to this chat so hit me up on biggiesmallsill if i didnt battle you hit me up or e-mail me at biggiesmallsill@aol.com dont be talking shit cuz i'll tare your ass up 1

Prime
05-18-2003, 06:03 PM
post that in the lounge, wtf are you saying that here fo?

Ghetto Ninja
05-19-2003, 12:53 PM
Razzda P wins an goes on to face []\/[]CD in the final sof this tourney.... |locked|