05-04-2003, 01:05 PM
On behalf of Focus (whos busy)

Check in time is Tuesday at 11:59 EST
Verses are due by Thursday at 11:59 EST

G'luck!

PZ>

cook x
05-06-2003, 03:26 PM
yo punk-i think you've automatically won---unless haydude does a quick check in within the next 2 or 3 hrs

Punk
05-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Heres our rematch and your my last obstacle, This ones got a catch that will leave you frozen as a popcicle/
I "go all out" when it comes to "showin off my skill", then "throw a shout" to me when Im "blowin off the bill"/
Takin a blade in my hand "turnin on you", pullin the pin on a nade whats "burnin to you"/
First a peice of Metal sinks into your skin, one Fatal blow that takes you and your sin/
Second a "round steal object" shoved down your throught, its fuckin "bound to deal this subject" and explode from drought/
Rippin you apart in this battle will be easy, Rappin with peeps and bitches bein sleazy/
Alright Alright...lets start this, mutha fuckin Diss/
Look at this kid hes tryin to start a "gay pride parade", Im laughin cuz hes gotta "stay and stride away from my Escalade"/
Takin Nines and tryin to kill me with one bullet, throwin land mines and prayin to drill me but I "sold It"/
You try talkin "alot of shit" but I wont sit back and take it, Picture me walkin with a gurl "that has a clit" and you wit your fag friend stealin my bong to bake it/
Your jsu a bitch goin "off the walls", for some lil shit that flipped your switch "like bouncin balls"/
Should use a staple gun and make sure you cant talk,
Afterwards put a shell in each leg so you cant walk/
What can you do now "swing fists" in a wheel-chair, Id like to see ya try and "sing in mists" to feel-flare/
After Im done "beatin you down" Everyone is goin to see you cry, then jus for kicks goin to be "seatin you down" for one last word thats gonna make you die/
First time I came to battle you we put "stakes on this", now Im back for another Medal and we'll see who "takes on this"/
I learned alot scence I got dissed to Punk, now I turned and hence hit you then made you Sunk/
Yeah sure I "lost my first" few battles here, jus wait till I "lost my thirst" for new battles and fear/
Its Shear terror when you look me in the eyez, knees shakin and a tear comin' when my fist flyz/
Your goin down in my "last lines" that make fire-breath, and caps stop suddenly from "past dimes" inhaled dire-heath/
One blow to the face with my fist and your already bleedin', what a disgrace when I almost missed and barely swung yet Im still succeedin'//

20 bars. Have fun man this one I think was realy fucked up and choppy.
Peace!

cook x
05-06-2003, 03:44 PM
you aint supposed to spit till both of ya have checked in but......
nice verse.......peace

Floetry
05-06-2003, 09:53 PM
yeah you wasted that verse, haydude just moved and doesn't have the internet

Bernard
05-06-2003, 10:47 PM
This tournament sucks

ObLiViOn
05-07-2003, 08:11 AM
well, tha fact this tournament hasn't gone well is no-ones fault but tha competitors who didn't show up or forgot - this doesn't go out to those with decent reasons, but tha blame lays at there feet.

People bitch for a tourney, Mentol and Focus sets one up and half tha people no show.

Maybe if theres a next tourney, tha selection process will be more select, so to speak.

Mentol/Focus, i think you can close this my good man/men.

PZ>

HypeMyk
05-07-2003, 10:35 AM
i know that i really want in a tourney and i have a feeling there are members on this site that would fully partcipate in a tourney.... we must find out who all the "no showers" are first...

cook x
05-07-2003, 11:34 AM
i wouldnt no show a tornament for sure
please dont cancel/stop this one (we at the finals basically)
peace

Ghetto Ninja
05-07-2003, 11:57 AM
|Locked| I HAVE to discuss somethin about Punk's verses with 'My non- mod helpers... lol' an mentol.. thanks you will be informed....

~1ne