multies:
flow:
punches:
wordplay:
creativity:

pz

Crazee
04-28-2003, 01:13 AM
checking in... I'll spit in a couple of days.

Punk
04-28-2003, 09:48 AM
yeah I'll have my drop down real soon k.
Peace!

Punk
04-29-2003, 02:54 PM
Tomorrow is when I'll have mine down for sure man.
If I dont by 12 midnight I choked lol. But I wont. If you want to wait till I drop first sexorcist or you can go right away.
Peace!

Punk
04-30-2003, 02:42 PM
Yo Sexorcist Im gonna lay this down-for-ya, gonna get beat by an Anarchist and not goin to drown-for-ya/
When my posture changes, everyone rearanges, afraid Im goin to disapear and come back in Rages/
Comin to you wit my fist drew-back to start swingin', hit ya and you flew-back then your ears start ringin'/
Theres 'no way' Im goin down beatin' by a fag, Im gonna 'blow away' your ass cuz my style has no lag/
I see ya tryin to 'spit on a mic' but all I hear is umm..lumptedy dumb lumb..bumb , what the fuck is that 'shit on a spike' come on your makin my ears numb/
Im goin to start makin your body ache and bleed, without you knowin' its comin I got no fake ass weed/
Try and strut up to me and get 'shot on the spot', fucked your bitch in the butt then I 'got on the pot'/
Started snortin' the cocain, crossed over into your lane/
head on collision, peirced vision, and extacy passion, takin' over then mashin'/
Why am I set up battlin' this bitch, rather have a hoe sattlin' me and flippin' my switch/
You cant beat me man, I'll treat you to my clan/
Watch them anialate you and leave you broken, you shouldnt violate when you have no token/
Fuck I'll have you 'Bruised and Twisted for frontin' somethin you call weed, Im fuckin 'fused and Wicked' all the way and will succeed/
Gonna drop my battle ax on your skull, then send your mama a fax sayin the blade was dull/
Your nothin when it comes to my crazy-style of rapping like-this, so jus choke on that mic then run the lazy-mile and stop your-diss/
When I say 'chokin on a mic' I mean stop givin' it FUCKIN'-HEAD, you know Im 'jokin' bout the dike' but syke your-DEAD/
Beat you ova the head and sever you wit a glass-bong, make you bleed and quiver fallin on the ground sayin so-long//

ok 17 bars is all I did couldnt think much today....
Oh well.
Good luck sexorcist. Get your drop down quick.
Peace!

cook x
05-02-2003, 08:28 PM
i guess you won then punk

Ghetto Ninja
05-03-2003, 01:08 AM
punks wins by no-show...

|Locked|