View Full Version : SLoEE vs LYPHE

Em*C*SLoEE
07-18-2002, 03:15 PM
no bar limit.....

Em*C*SLoEE
07-20-2002, 12:40 AM
Fuck it imma go furst.......

Pumpin lyrics in yo chest, gut yo ass ta watch the werds digest,
ya feelin this, like addicts be feelin conflict, watch were yo tymes spent,liquid lyrics fallen like rain, no need fa nonsense...
"lyphe" aint rough, "lyphe's" a bitch, hit the nitro, flip da toggle switch....
imma, leap to the front, and leave yo ass in last, while u, steady talkin, imma steady blast....
gunz to tha sky, a white guy, wit a black suite, and a white tie, u checkin her neck, when u should be checkin her thighs....
blastin pistols, no need to reply, cuz imma dis you, bury ya deep in the woods havin ya momma miss you, try in see things from my view, watchin the knife go in, and slice through, u aint shit but a stain on my work shoe, a red shirt that used ta be blue, look whut all this beef has come to, a bloody carcus fa wildlife ta tear into....
ya want some more, ill close the the door, blast yo ass and bury ya under the floor, "thump thump", "thump,thump", a heartbeat hard to ignore, rotten flesh, the smell of a dead corps, ya gave me a reason ta squeeze for, a challenge, i am sworn, ta defend like im fightin a world war, this battle was'nt somethin ta prepare for........

Em*C*SLoEE
07-23-2002, 10:11 PM
well fuk it if you don't reply im just gonna have to murder your family......

your decision...

Em*C*SLoEE
08-16-2002, 09:48 PM
opinionz would be good....

Tyke
08-27-2002, 01:01 PM
nice, nice nice, I wish we would have a reply, but yo shit was rough foo! I love the flow and the rhyme scheme, some good punches as well.

a red shirt that used ta be blue, look whut all this beef has come to, a bloody carcus fa wildlife ta tear into....

fav line^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TrueFanOfTheMan
08-27-2002, 02:31 PM
yeah, that verse was phat. Good job