PDA

View Full Version : Cook X VS Punk {AKA Shame}

Punk
04-24-2003, 02:29 PM
you know the rules cook you drop first cuz you were the one callin peeps out. I'll have mine tomorrow.
Peace!

cook x
04-24-2003, 03:24 PM
yo ----you fuckin agreed to spit first in the lounge a while ago and delayed dropping so you gob up

[check the lounge]

#1fanthisisStan
04-24-2003, 09:20 PM
why dont you fuckin battle stop freewriting

cook x
04-25-2003, 08:12 AM
as the line limit was placed 'up to 20 bars (1line=1bar)' a long time ago i thought i'd write this '6' piece to kill ya--- hope ya like it ---drop asap ,yeh.......

yo......
punk chose this battle with his eyes shut-or did his grandad prospone his catarak drill-out cause he moved 'hut'?/
ever heard the rumour that this mad fuck manually breeds muts?/
my words automatically pop up vicious 'punk-killing' pit balls with the brains to snort cocaine cuts/
everybody--listen up,this catch got done for shoving bin laden's war-pets in to the back of jacked cor-vettes and taking the income money to get into debt in the 'high-rollars-bets'/
due to 'lack of responsibility this man's whole family's got sca-vies,you dont believe me ring up B-T -ask what his 'friend family numbers' are-""they were scavies charitys and the vets but now the phones barred""/
yo,this is a five-piece to leave you fucked and creased and when you do finally iron it without burning your scalp you still wont have the average homo's brain-peace/
oh and get those little baby muts on a lease or i'ma call the police/

i think /\/\ (above) is WACK and if i lose to punk (no offence) -FUCK!
peace ---------yo punk hurry and drop yo shit

Punk
04-25-2003, 02:44 PM
Yo cook X I hear this "chix whines" are short of words, bitch please your nothin droppin "six lines" turned around into ob-serds/
Your "wack ass style" will nevel level-up-to-me, I will blast "pass da mile" every time so try and settle-up-to-me/
cuz everytime you spit I take your words and ob-serd jestures,gestures, and unknown fletchures, into bitch slappers/
Man this is me! I take one MC {like you} and fuckin make you bleed B/
You should know you cant beat a person that belongs in a Mental Institute, Cuz when you fuck wit em you get killed and end up needin a Dental to Constitute/
Whore is comin up to the psychotic, alcoholic, insomnic person holdin a heater, Man I am goin to beat-her and leave her blood runnin and flowin while she sunnin/

Damn I want to do a lil more.
I came up wit that at the top of my head.
Good luck. And no beef wit you cook.
open for votes!
Peace!

cook x
04-25-2003, 03:39 PM
hey----- dont say bout my 'six lines' ----- feeding off my verse,,,,....

cook x
04-25-2003, 03:44 PM
joke yeh----good verse----peace

I'm_Pissed
04-26-2003, 01:53 AM
oh dear.....

cook, your flow sucked

ever heard the rumour that this mad fuck manually breeds muts?/

i guess thats a punch

you held onto everything too long....saw a multi somewhere but i cant be fucked looking for it again.

no wordplay.....good creativity i guess, and i spose the vocab wasnt bad for a 12 year old.......but that comment at the end of your verse mad me angry.........very angry. so angry that ima stop biting my tounge and just fuckin say the obvious

you are whack, very whack

so dont critise other people for being whack, ever

*anger subsides*

punk,

the flow was not good either, but better than cooks. when you write it, just make sure the bars are approximately the same size...or count sylables or something

some multis in there, some worked well, good to see you rhyming more than one sylable too. better vocab. insulted her a lot at least, and you didnt go off on tangents and talk about irrelevent things like you used to.

so my votes for punk.

cook x
04-26-2003, 06:06 AM
yeh,yeh---i give a fuck,serious!
*laughs*

cook x
04-26-2003, 06:08 AM
1-0 to punk and uppin#

[in my verse i was just trying to discover a new form of battle thats the reason why its wack and i'll keep to my usual spits in the tornament and future battles]

Punk
04-27-2003, 02:15 AM
lets see some more votes comin and I came up wit my drop off the top of my head I didnt write it.
1-0 me
Peace!

cook x
04-27-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Punk
I came up wit my drop off the top of my head

that is what everyone else does /\/\

Originally posted by Punk
I didnt write it.

yeh you did----into your computer --what i did.....

[i tried my "new style" in my verse againest you because some people were saying your "wack" but i shouldnt of trusted 'em cause you're fuckin' better than them i bet (cant remember who said it)]

NOT TRYING TO BE A BITCH-----PEACE

yo_vodka_king
04-27-2003, 08:34 AM
my VOTE goes to PUNK
but that dont mean COOK is WACK
------thats the word for fuckin OBLIVION ! [ha ha]

Punk
04-28-2003, 09:46 AM
2-0 Me
give me one more vote peeps.

Floetry
04-28-2003, 10:13 AM
I vote for the homeless guy singing showtunes on the street with his pants down. I almost laughed harder at Cook's verse though. Keep up the comedy act little girl.

Peace

HypeMyk
04-28-2003, 10:15 AM
well personally i feel both the verses were wack...no punches or multis in either...but i will give my vote to Punk because of the simple fact his verse flowed alittle better...
Vote=Punk-ko