View Full Version : Dreams...

Smurfy'87
07-17-2002, 07:03 PM
I dunno where this should be so i just put it here in "general"...

I was wondering what like kind of weird dreams have you had?
I remember for like a week straight I kept dreaming that 2 foot tall guys were trying to kill me...It was always a different guy and a different situation but it was creepy...lol...i need a life...anyhoo anyone else had any weird dreams? If so post here.
~*smurfy*~

ShadyButterfly
07-17-2002, 07:08 PM
when i was lil i used to have a this dreams... of a guy tryin to kill me... and i will try to call my mum but no words would come out of my mouth...

Unforgiven Thug
07-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Smurfy'87
I dunno where this should be so i just put it here in "general"...

I was wondering what like kind of weird dreams have you had?
I remember for like a week straight I kept dreaming that 2 foot tall guys were trying to kill me...It was always a different guy and a different situation but it was creepy...lol...i need a life...anyhoo anyone else had any weird dreams? If so post here.
~*smurfy*~

WickidGirlShady
07-17-2002, 11:03 PM
I made a thread a while ago about a wierd dream I have constantly. Here's the link if you want to read it:

http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435&highlight=weird+dream

SparklingAmber
07-18-2002, 04:37 AM
www.freakydreams.com

T1 Req
07-18-2002, 04:25 PM
I have great dreams, if I can ever remember them. One time I dreamt I found some kittens in a tip. The grew up to be teenage Americans and we flew around the world in jet planes solving mysteries. Also, once I dreamt that I had a history essay for school...that I tried to hand in at a French lesson, when I realised I'd written it in really small (microscopic) writing on the inside cover of a joke book. I ran away from school to play Turok 2 at KFC, then everyone started dancing. Those are probably my two favourite dreams....I'll be back soon with another one lol

Sweetpea
07-18-2002, 05:46 PM
I usually dream about teddy or i dream about somthing that has happend to me. I have had dreams about bringing back one of my friends that i lost last year. only if it could happen.
~Sweetpea~

Base
07-18-2002, 05:50 PM
When I was quite young i had a dream I went swimming and saw 1 coin on the bottom of the swimming pool. I went down to get it then couldn't get back up and was drowning. As you do in dreams, I woke up as I was about to die.

Smurfy'87
07-18-2002, 05:51 PM
Tankies everyone for you replies...and tankies Amber for the link:)
~*Smurfy*~