PDA

View Full Version : Do you trust anyone online??


Spike
06-12-2002, 11:25 AM
I'd say I trust Marcus off D12world, meek and Anellie but because I don't talk to many other people I find it hard to trust them especially after recent events.

So what about you?

Njaae
06-12-2002, 12:47 PM
I trust ppl I know I can trust, doh. :rolleyes:

Base
06-12-2002, 12:56 PM
Depends what you are telling them, I wouldn't trust anyone on the net for example if telling them my hotmail password

But other stuff I might trust people..

-White Raven-
06-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Meek is probably the realest person I've ever met online... I trust her.

hellbound
06-12-2002, 02:19 PM
i only trust peeps i know in person

kayleigh
06-12-2002, 02:31 PM
I trust tia :D :)

illegitimate
06-12-2002, 02:44 PM
Sorry I don't. Not even my closest friends.

Tia
06-12-2002, 02:53 PM
No I really don't trust many people.Just Fidel.I can tell him anything.Well actually I trust Jeno too about some things.Other than that,blah.

Shady Makaveli
06-12-2002, 03:02 PM
^^ Not even me? Oh well I don't trust you either! :p

Psyche nah I trust alot of of ppl not completely though.

mr. paradox
06-12-2002, 03:11 PM
:cool: @ Tia trusting me
:cool: @ trusting her back

The only people I really trust on here are Sabrina, Mandy...Nick.....Kev and Rich....and a few others....that's about it.....:cool: :cool:

Im Shady
06-12-2002, 03:22 PM
No, you can never trust anyone completely, online or in real life...

Spike
06-12-2002, 06:22 PM
I forgot Jeno :eek:
I trust Jeno too even if he dont trust me lol!!

Kev
06-12-2002, 07:13 PM
yea Veronica, Abi, Jeno & a few others. im to lazy to think up more right now

Tia
06-12-2002, 07:31 PM
I forgot I trust Ayane and Niki as well.I'm pretty paranoid tho cuz u just don't know.

Mr. Meyahgee
06-13-2002, 12:37 AM
i trust ayane, and that's about it mainly

Spike
06-13-2002, 04:31 AM
Only reason I dont trust peeps like Tia, Niki and Ayane is because we don't talk much so I don't know much about them. I think trust is summit you gotta earn through geting to know someone :)

Bren
06-13-2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Im Shady
No, you can never trust anyone completely, online or in real life... yeah you fuckin can, in real life you can, i trust people in real life, trust em with my life...

maybe you cant but most peeps can

Kev
06-13-2002, 09:49 AM
i trust too many people..

thats a bad thing i suppose because someone is alwayz fake *cough Im_shady *cough

Spike
06-13-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Kev
i trust too many people..

thats a bad thing i suppose because someone is alwayz fake *cough Im_shady *cough here kev want a sweet *offers kev a sweet whilst holding a 9mm behind his back* :p

mandy
06-13-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Profane
The only people I really trust on here are Sabrina, Mandy...Nick.....Kev and Rich....and a few others....that's about it.....:cool: :cool:

i trust u too!!!!!!!!!
<--- trust jenos!!!!!!!!
i trust others too!!!!!! like erm....kay,nicholas,lewis,tammy,marcus...to name a few :D

Spike
06-13-2002, 01:33 PM
damn I never noticed how many ppl I trusted because you can add mandy and Kay di ann to the list too :)

Im Shady
06-13-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Bren
yeah you fuckin can, in real life you can, i trust people in real life, trust em with my life...

maybe you cant but most peeps can
Ya, I've just always had a prob with it

anyway Kev don't fuckin start shit with me HERE too, fuck just leave me the fuck alone already! That is YOUR opinion, cos of what's happened and ish, but you, like many other ppl, just don't fuckin understand at all.

I Love That
06-13-2002, 05:44 PM
Only 3 people... all became offline friends.

Kev
06-13-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Im Shady

Ya, I've just always had a prob with it

anyway Kev don't fuckin start shit with me HERE too, fuck just leave me the fuck alone already! That is YOUR opinion, cos of what's happened and ish, but you, like many other ppl, just don't fuckin understand at all.


bitch shut the fuck up, i wasnt talkin' to you... and its not opinion, its FACT

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Kev



bitch shut the fuck up, i wasnt talkin' to you... and its not opinion, its FACT kev chill
Im shady chill!!
no need for all this hostility!!
:(

Im Shady
06-13-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Kev



bitch shut the fuck up, i wasnt talkin' to you... and its not opinion, its FACT
Excuse me? Kev, you the one that always fuckin startin shit with ME first, and you weren't fuckin talkin to me ok then wtf is this: "thats a bad thing i suppose because someone is alwayz fake *cough Im_shady *cough" you WERE talkin bout me there, I ain't gonna just "shut the fuck up" I have a fucking right to stand up for myself and say somethin if I damn well want to, I ain't gonna talk to you or about you at all as long as you show me the same respect back...and YES it is your OPINION that is NOT a fuckin fact at all, it's just cos what happened, but you ain't ever really gonna understand why, but fuck it. Anyway it's simple as this: You leave me alone,I leave you alone. I don't wanna start nothin here, it's a new board, I was hopin it wasn't gonna be like this here too.

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Im Shady

Excuse me? Kev, you the one that always fuckin startin shit with ME first, and you weren't fuckin talkin to me ok then wtf is this: "thats a bad thing i suppose because someone is alwayz fake *cough Im_shady *cough" you WERE talkin bout me there, I ain't gonna just "shut the fuck up" I have a fucking right to stand up for myself and say somethin if I damn well want to, I ain't gonna talk to you or about you at all as long as you show me the same respect back...and YES it is your OPINION that is NOT a fuckin fact at all, it's just cos what happened, but you ain't ever really gonna understand why, but fuck it. Anyway it's simple as this: You leave me alone,I leave you alone. I don't wanna start nothin here, it's a new board, I was hopin it wasn't gonna be like this here too. for christ sake this is what made so many ppl mad at you at times. this beef is pointless and you started it IMO so why cant you just let it lie?????

Im Shady
06-13-2002, 06:29 PM
Ya, I know I started it IN THE PAST, but for fuck sake, I ain't gonna just "shut the fuck up" anymore when he's the one startin it now...before this I wasn't sayin shit to or about him at all....I was hopin it'd stay that way.

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Im Shady
Ya, I know I started it IN THE PAST, but for fuck sake, I ain't gonna just "shut the fuck up" anymore when he's the one startin it now...before this I wasn't sayin shit to or about him at all....I was hopin it'd stay that way. its silly pointless beefs like this that ruins messageboards though! it also encourages insults which turns to "whoring" which leads to ppl just getting fed up with it all!
I'm not saying your to blame but I'm saying why don't you try to enjoy the boards rather than getting into arguments! It's much better :)

Im Shady
06-13-2002, 06:39 PM
^^ Ya, I know what you're sayin Spike, I fuckin hate it too, I'm tryin to stay away from it but DAMN why can't he just stop makin comments bout me? I could easily turn around and do the same thing but I don't wanna go there, and plus, like you said, it is very pointless.

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Im Shady
^^ Ya, I know what you're sayin Spike, I fuckin hate it too, I'm tryin to stay away from it but DAMN why can't he just stop makin comments bout me? I could easily turn around and do the same thing but I don't wanna go there, and plus, like you said, it is very pointless. well if you think he is doing something "low" then don't lower yourself to "his level".
I havent seen what Kev has supposedly done wrong but he seems cool imo. Just try to be "the better person"

BlueFlames
06-13-2002, 06:56 PM
I trust people online because they don't know anyone I know so my secrets can never escape the internet.

Spike you know I trust you beyond words.. we talk about EVERYTHING. You're easy going and you listen. When I'm at my worst you usually add a dash of light to my day. I thank you for listening more than anything else

Michelleisthebest (even though I don't think she's here yet)

Lisa (tazzy)


they're a couple other people but I'm headed off work.. I may revise this list later.

~*MEEK*~

Spike
06-13-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by BlueFlames
I trust people online because they don't know anyone I know so my secrets can never escape the internet.

Spike you know I trust you beyond words.. we talk about EVERYTHING. You're easy going and you listen. When I'm at my worst you usually add a dash of light to my day. I thank you for listening more than anything else

~*MEEK*~ They wouldnt escape the internet even if I did but you know I trust you too :) You rule :D

Kev
06-13-2002, 07:13 PM
you obviously missed how relevent my post was in this thread...the whole thread is about trusting people online.. im saying i trusted someone, and they backstabbed me for no reason at all. its completely relevent, its to do with 'online trust'
i didnt jus randomly diss you out of the blue, if i had said the shit in a thread about eminem or something, then it would be irrelavent and you could bitch all u wanted about it.

Prince
06-13-2002, 09:07 PM
lol @ spike really trying to be a mod here!

Tia........U know u trust me.........u must. I would think u do!

shortie
06-14-2002, 03:18 AM
Its not really a matter of trusting them or not, its a matter of me wanting to talk to them and tell them something.

So basically Michelle is the only one.

Spike
06-14-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Prince
lol @ spike really trying to be a mod here!
yeah I like moderating and I'm getting so damn tired of beef!

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ???!!! :p

angel
06-14-2002, 12:46 PM
i dont trust anyone on or off line

Base
06-14-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Profane
The only people I really trust on here are Sabrina, Mandy...Nick.....Kev and Rich....and a few others....that's about it.....:cool: :cool:

Awww, thats the second tiem you brought i tear to my eye in one day :D

Anyway like I said, it depends what you're talking about.

mr. paradox
06-14-2002, 08:04 PM
Im_Shady

From what I understand.....you got jealous that Kev talked to V alot.....then you just attacked Kev for no reason.....

Eat shit :cool:

Base
06-15-2002, 04:55 AM
I thought it was that Kev liked Versify a bit better than Im_Shady so Im_Shady started dissing Kev, I never saw any of it though, must have been at Xzyled :confused:

Spike
06-15-2002, 06:59 AM
I think this beef is , in Jeno's words, Gaydom :cool:

hellbound
06-15-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by -[Jeno]-
Im_Shady

Eat shit :cool:

lmmfao

Brittany
06-15-2002, 09:53 AM
i don't trust anyone online, i barely trust my real-life friends lol.

Spike
06-15-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Brittany
i don't trust anyone online, i barely trust my real-life friends lol. Thats not healthy hun. Some people need to be trusted and you can't have a relationship that works without trust ;)

michelle
06-15-2002, 10:44 AM
I trust Angie, but that's an offline friendship so I'm not sure it counts.

Other than that, I think Meek, Alistair, and Req. There are others I'm sure I would trust, but we don't talk enough.

But for the most part, when someone tells me something online I don't believe it.

Spike
06-15-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by michelle

But for the most part, when someone tells me something online I don't believe it. You should but I know its hard because I'm the same. I do trust 2 ppl with my life though and they know who they are!!!

Enigma
06-15-2002, 10:52 AM
i trust the thread starter
and naomi(purplelils) <<<<dont think she posts yet though

dont really know anyone else enough

princessami
06-16-2002, 03:32 PM
well seeing as how i dont know that many people online really well, i dont really trust anyone.....hell i dont even trust that many people in real life....just gotta be careful sometimes :p

T1 Req
06-16-2002, 03:44 PM
I trust one person, and I trust that person more than anyone in real life lol...I'm a sad case :\

Versify
06-16-2002, 04:35 PM
yeah , I trust Kev and Abi, cuz we're close

Bren
06-17-2002, 11:00 AM
only trust my family and friends, nobody else in this world will ever gain my trust, family and friends thats it
and when i say friends i dont mean someone who sends me messages online, i mean a real life person ;)
i trusted someone i met online and in real life then before and she totally betrayed my trust on something very serious so i guess thats one reason why i might not trust anyone.. fuckin bitches :(

Tia
06-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Prince
lol @ spike really trying to be a mod here!

Tia........U know u trust me.........u must. I would think u do!

yea I do actually...I forgot u for a sec...sorry

Ayane
06-20-2002, 04:09 PM
i trust most everyone in ma sig...buh it dependz bout wha ta who i trust...yeah a lotta people...i know...buh i only trust two friendz offline...i never trust family er ne think... :( @ spike...i talk ta ya most everyday...~one~......

Crazee
06-26-2002, 03:04 AM
I'd trust michelle with pretty much everything except my email...

mr. paradox
06-26-2002, 10:19 AM
Anyone that doesn't trust me can suck my chode :eek:

Zoe
06-26-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Profane
Anyway that doesn't trust me can suck my chode :eek:

lol, don't you mean 'anyone'....;)

Hmmmmm, there are few people I'd say i really trust online.....because IMO, you can never really trust anyone just from chatting on the net.....but then again, same goes for real life.........you think you know someone......and they turn around and stab you in the back.........

......but there are some people I trust......it's just a bit different after I got lied to for like 8 months:eek: ......bastards....... :mad:

Tia
06-26-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Wickid
I never saw any of it though, must have been at Xzyled

Richard everything u never see goes down at Xzyled :D

Isis
06-26-2002, 04:37 PM
Hmmm, I trust Kev, V and Lee. And Tia even tho I don't speak to her that much.

Tia
06-26-2002, 04:46 PM
yea I trust Isis too...and it sux we never get to talk anymore :(

Nique
06-27-2002, 11:41 AM
Shit, I never get to talk to anyone on the net outside board messages or PM's. I'm never on AIM or MSN. My schedule's too hectic. *sighs* My list of people I trust would be a hell of lot longer if I could get on those every once in a while. Well anyway, I trust Tia, Ayane, prince, and Lee and V. They seem like very honest people. I don't think they're really 35 year old psycho murderer men posing as young girls and sane people.

T1 Req
06-27-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Nique
I don't think they're really 35 year old psycho murderer men posing as young girls and sane people. Is my secret out or did you just pull that out of the air?

Becky
06-27-2002, 05:56 PM
I dont trust people easily but i trust 2 or 3 people on here...thats it...theres some people i talk to a lot, but i dont trust them...and there's some people i think i could trust but dont talk to them often...ect
one person i thought i could trust until a couple of weeks ago totally proved me wrong..i dont think you can truly know someone on here to be honest

ShadyButterfly
06-28-2002, 08:12 PM
hmmmm thats hard... there are some peeps in real life who i know i ca't trust... but some peeps are really nice(ONLINE) and i do trust 'em but i donno...

Trinity
07-06-2002, 05:15 PM
even if i don't know many people in here i trust anyone on the net, 'cause they can't hurt me or do something bad to me, but in real life i trust only my family... i used to trust everyone i knew, but lets say that the apperances deceive (everytime)

Trinity
07-06-2002, 05:17 PM
i forgot to say : my trust is limited...

SeXiEgUrLiE
07-06-2002, 06:42 PM
i trust some people and then there are those that are my online friends but i dont necessarily trust them. one in particular that i DO trust is Con.

Prince
10-16-2002, 10:43 AM
hey Nikki...ive missed u sooooooooooooo much !! whats happened to Xzyld?? please respond so we can hook up again baby !!!!

Exodus
10-16-2002, 01:19 PM
the only mufucka I really trust online is Lythium, peoplefrom EB might remember him

I don't really talk to anyone else, whatever happend to Sipio and Whirlwind and Vengeance tho?

Prince
10-16-2002, 10:20 PM
everyones gone..

RoxyChik101
10-16-2002, 11:26 PM
I DONT TRUST ANY1 HERE OR ONLINE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU THAT WELL. ONLY PEOPLE I TRUST ARE THE ONES I KNOW AND HAVE MET.

FireN'Ice
10-16-2002, 11:53 PM
there are few people i trust in real life....